[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the "New, New Right" what the American mass media

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/06/a-new-right-rises-in-germany/529971/
>>
There is no name, it's a feeling.
>>
The alt-right is just another label fag liberals pin on political opponents in order to smear them.
>>
there is no alt right

just a new ideology that will never ever succumb to the Jew communist

extreme times call for extreme measures and ideology

burn the Jew
>>
>>131143687

populism that represent the peoples demands is called the alt right by the establishment and media, just like the populist movements in Europe is called various things for opposing the EU.

Sorry about your SJW flag (OP), but I hate it.
>>
>>131143687
Whatever happened to PEGIDA?
>>
File: 1497503745070s.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1497503745070s.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
>>131145988
No it is the other way around faggot.
No matter what we call ourselves liberals will pay 10s of millions and 1000s of hours of agitiprop and propaganda to smear it and call it racist, nazis etc.
Faggots just need to embrace a name and stay with it.
I am alt right with 0 fucks given.
>>
>>131148865
what do you mean? they still protest here every month when the leader goes out from jail
>>
File: madamchancellor.png (213KB, 804x732px) Image search: [Google]
madamchancellor.png
213KB, 804x732px
Fuck off, Wutbürgers.
>>
>>131149116
Sorry my EU is rusty but did you just fucking say fuck off white people?

YOU Fuck off you larping faggot piece of SHIT.
>>
File: 1488823106189.jpg (61KB, 968x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488823106189.jpg
61KB, 968x1024px
>>131143687
Who cares what they call it. New right, alt right it doesn't matter.

THEIR BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!
>>
>>131143687
>alt right
>kekistan
No... Politics in Europe don't work like that.
The masses are getting tired of kebab, however germans will stille vote for Merkel.
>>
hillary popularized the term as a campaign tactic in 2016

they just want to marginalize anyone who doesn't want open borders and lump them with neo-nazis etc.
>>
File: 1498146770386.jpg (165KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498146770386.jpg
165KB, 1024x768px
>>131143687
PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEKISTAN SHADILAY BASED BLACK MAN FUCK YOU SHAREBULE SHILL I WANT TO SNIFF LAUREN SOUTHERN'S PANTIES
>>
>>131143687
jews at the atlantic are posting their shit again.
>>
>Lo-ok it is a unified group
>Lets make it illegal
says overly nervous Boomer cuck for the thousand time.

It is a way of life, not a ((((movement))), it will destroy the narrative that was build by """"unified"""" groups since 1945. Hide yourself in your fortresses and wait for the supply lines to be cut, your groups won't be accepted unless in a coffin.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.