[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/2 0/married-middle-school-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1497981330558.jpg (49KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1497981330558.jpg
49KB, 876x493px
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/20/married-middle-school-teacher-27-arrested-for-sex-romps-with-her-underage-boy-student.html

>Married middle school teacher, 27, arrested for sex romps with her underage boy student

WTF is going on with white women /pol/?
>>
>>131134139
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpgyRjHJp-k

ITS A PSYOP CREATED BY THE ARACHNIDS, DONT LET THEM TEMPT YOU

WE WILL GO IN WITH THE FIRST WAVE, JUST MEANS MORE BUGS FOR US TO KILL
>>
Memes aside women don't deserve rights because they will only commit backstabbing deeds against me, their own people, and their own children for selfish, personal gain driven by heat-of-the-moment emotional retardation, and not reason and/or logic.
>>
File: ohohohgougoig.png (644KB, 514x515px) Image search: [Google]
ohohohgougoig.png
644KB, 514x515px
Noice
>>
>>131134139
She qt, may smash
>>
>>131134342
Men*, not "me"
>>
>literally always called a ''romp'' when used in pseudo journalism gossip
>>
The kid is probably a mexican or a nigger
>>
>>131134342
This is why they get away with it
>>131134380
>>
>She allegedly sodomized the student in May 2016

Can you imagine that? Your hot teacher comes up and says she wants to have sex, but then she starts shoving stuff up your ass.
>>
>>131134530
>nigger
It's always a coal burner with a cuck husband, anon
>>
Princess syndrome gives them this idea they can't do anything wrong, plus they always see themselves as little girls. They don't really have a moral framework.
>>
incredibly noice
the idea of this woman having sex with a 16 yr old me isn't letting me think very well, but to answer OP's question, I'd say maybe an explosive combination of sexual freedoms that as we know have expanded into licentiousness, a softening of societal judgment, feminism, desacralization of marriage, social media, the ability to immediately, privately and effortlessly communicate with anyone using a smartphone... what else am I leaving out?
>>
>>131134915
Sodomy is a broad term, but naturally you would jump your mind to buttstuff like a faggot.
>>
>>131134139
Yes, thank you for posting this same story 10000000000000000000000000000000000 times over the last few days. Make sure in a few hours you make another 12409021309823 threads
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.