[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The more I've looked into things the more I realize the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Sun-with-a-face-by-Rones.png (522KB, 4000x3904px) Image search: [Google]
Sun-with-a-face-by-Rones.png
522KB, 4000x3904px
The more I've looked into things the more I realize the only real red pill is to understand that all parties are intrinsically flawed because they reduce an arbitrary set of opinions to a binary yes/no answer.

The real truth people seek isn't a simple "we're the good guys, they're the bad guys" thing, it's flooded with nuance and situations where the lines are blurred. Standing with any party wholeheartedly seems foolish, and those that do make me concerned that people just want to "be apart of something" rather than actually believe in what they think is right.

I don't think that my arbitrary opinions are more "correct" than any other persons either, but I know they're "mine" at least. I feel like they have more value than the guy who just pulled the full party ticket lever and left thinking he was a saint. If only because I at least gave my stances due consideration.

Am I right about this? Does it matter either way?
>>
>>131122747
>>>/high school/
>>
>>131123218
>american education

>>131122747
there are many redpills on different things son, and parties are flawed because it just a club of people wanting something through politics

people dont want truth, they want whatever fits better to their surroudings
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.