[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have things objectively improved for American blacks? They

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: white guilt.png (739KB, 1000x694px) Image search: [Google]
white guilt.png
739KB, 1000x694px
Have things objectively improved for American blacks?

They always talk about institutional racism, but I wonder if it's really as bad as they say it is.
>>
File: IMG_0386.png (1MB, 933x652px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0386.png
1MB, 933x652px
>>131122710
>>
Because the Arab slave trade wasn't a thing. Jesus niggers are the most insufferable race on the fucking planet.
>>
File: 1467782491665.png (97KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
1467782491665.png
97KB, 372x351px
>>131122710
well things are pretty good for them compared to those that stayed in africa
>>
>>131122710
obviously they could be living in cowshit huts and eating each other.
>>
>>131122710

yes and no, black culture was probably at it's peak in the 1940s after the great migration but before general desegregation. One of the consequences of desegregation is smart black people disngaged from their communities and stupid black people didn't have to work because they could game the welfare system.

IIRC black people have proportionately less economic clout now than they did in 1960, despite being a larger share of the US population.

Ultimately Black people are kind of fucked because 50% of the population has an IQ under 85, and people with IQs under 87 are basically unemployable in any sort of modern economy.
>>
Just to state the facts: Spic median income is the fastest-growing one (including illegals) and you have to take into account the fact that is a more recent migration.

Meanwhile, fucking blacks have seen their income stagnating over decades. How can an illegal person see his income growing and a nigger with legal status and access to gibs chimping out about institutional racism?
>>
>>131123762

there is the fact that illegals working a cash job don't have to declare their income while stillgetting tax credits for their anchor babies. I mean they're legally obligated to but there's no paper trail so they can get away with under-representing thier income. The kids also qualify for all sort of gibs.

That said, most of the illegals I've met are cheerful and hard workers, so I don't dislike them personally, I just think they're utterly corrosive to the rule of law, wages for legal residents, and the idea of their kids voting horrifies me because at most 30% are going to vote republican (probably the Marines desu)
>>
>>131123762
>Spic median income is the fastest-growing one (including illegals) and you have to take into account the fact that is a more recent migration.
>Meanwhile, fucking blacks have seen their income stagnating over decades. How can an illegal person see his income growing and a nigger with legal status and

spics are gonna assimilate, and they will bond with euros over hating blacks.

There isnt a single spic i've talked to that liked blacks
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.