[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be the advantages and disadvantages of a unified federal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tfwtointelligent1.png (41KB, 1280x1483px) Image search: [Google]
tfwtointelligent1.png
41KB, 1280x1483px
What would be the advantages and disadvantages of a unified federal world government?
>>
>>131118337
You would have Chinamen, Pajeets, and Muslims making the laws.
>>
>>131120168
Chinese people would actually vote for eugenics and a lot of other utilitarian or authoritarian pragmatic measures that white people are too cucky to make. I can guarantee you they would never agree to stop taking racial crime statistics and would be very in favor of profiling, etc.
>>
>>131120168
What? It'd be the jews.
>>
>>131118337
There would be no real disadvantages if it was done right. But if humanity had the moral capacity to produce flawless power/responsibility structures then the would would be already much better.

>>131120168
he never said that government would be democratic
>>
>>131118337
honest answer, it would result in a global trend towards admixture that would rob the planet of everything that makes humanity beautiful and interesting. Not to mention the Hayek argument that large, uniform, centralized governments are incapable of efficiently administering diverse, decentralized groups. Also, whichever ethnic group can wield the most influence in the world state would end up screwing every other group, which sucks for everyone who isn't Chinese, Finnish, or Indian.

On the upside, humanity would be able to achieve great things in all the areas that the unified world government decided to focus on (i.e. science, space colonization).
>>
Advantage: no war
Disadvantages: heavy underlying tensions leading to multiple massive wars if the global government were ever to fail. A tendency towards state capitalism ("communism"). Lack of incentive for economic growth, and technological advancement through military research.
>>
>>131120333
Every day I understand more and more why Hitler made an alliance with the gooks.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.