[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Cook County blacktivists are calling for a 7-11 cashier t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1497624442388.jpg (180KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
1497624442388.jpg
180KB, 800x571px
So Cook County blacktivists are calling for a 7-11 cashier to be fired. The cashier put a couple boys out of the store because he believed they were acting suspiciously. The mother went inside, yelled at him and accused him of racism as she filmed the entire ordeal. The irony of the situation? She told him "take your ads back to Europe or something". In the video, she says she works for the Cook County government.

Who should be fired for racism in this story?

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/local/263476517-story#/
>>
>>131113334

What would happen if someone said "take your ass to Africa"? You know they would try to get you fired. In Europe you would be tried for a hate crime. They would file liens on your property and try to ruin your credit. You would be living under a bridge if they could make it happen.
>>
One more bump
>>
>>131113334

Come on, guys. This is the perfect opportunity to flip the narrative and expose racism and double-standards against Whites.
>>
Link a video you fucking foxnews shill.
>>
1. you can't bump your own thread
2. idk, seems like a daily thing in your multicultural paradise, and i'm not american
>>
I'm not giving some shitty local news site a click, make a webm and we'll take it from there.
>>
>>131114898
I just read my sentence and I just wanna clarify that by saying "we'll take it from there" I mean that we'll see if you're full of shit or not, not that anyone's gonna do anything. Just to clarify.
>>
>>131114898

Can't make a webm on mobile, not that it would matter because you still wouldn't be able to hear her say "take your ass back to Europe or something". From the news link:

>A video is going viral after two Chicago teens were thrown out of a 7-11 for being “suspicious.”

>The two teens, ages 13 and 15, entered a 7-11 on Thursday night at 600 S. Dearborn and two minutes later were thrown out because they “were black,” according to a press release from community activist Ja’Mal Green.

>After being thrown out, the mother of the two teens stormed back into the 7-11 and confronted the cashier, who is white. The cashier told the mother that the teens “were acting suspicious and looked like they were going to take product out of the store.”

>The family and Green are calling for the firing of the cashier, and say a boycott will take place if he is not terminated immediately.

>7-11 has released the following statement regarding the incident: “Every customer is important and should be treated with respect. We are investigating the matter and will ensure it is handled appropriately.”
>>
>>131113334
This is racism.
>>
>>131115756

Thanks for the reply.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.