[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gorilla man interviewed Katie McHugh recently. She doesn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Katie McHugh.png (565KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Katie McHugh.png
565KB, 1440x900px
Gorilla man interviewed Katie McHugh recently.
She doesn't look as good as I thought before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I82Oizle0UY
>>
she never looked good she just had a myspace angle selfie that only showed her face really close
>>
damn. that is some next level myspace angling. imagine swiping right and then actually meeting her. awkward af
>>
File: file.png (683KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
683KB, 1000x1000px
>>131111493
Literal baby face
>>
Wtf? She does not look like this in person at all. I went to college with her and she is pretty hot irl.

This looks like some weird af swelling or allergic reaction type thing. Wasn't there a gofundme for her "health issues" after she was fired?
>>
ewww
>>
I'd still fuck her. You pol guys may all be super model or queers.
>>
Whatever, Katie, I still love you.
>>
Also, she looks like she could suck dick like a Champ. That's a redeeming quality.
>>
>>131111493
There's a reason why there was only that single image of her, attractive females cannot resist putting themselves out there no matter how "modest" you think they are
>>
File: pooBTFO2.jpg (103KB, 858x1200px)
pooBTFO2.jpg
103KB, 858x1200px
>>131111493
she's still based.
>>
>>131114733
please forgive me katie
>>
she blocked me on twitter but I never tweeted anything at her
>>
>>131111493
Don't worry. There's a hundred more like her on JewTube that'll happily take your neet bux
>>
>>131111493
I don't mind fucking chubby women.
In fact, my current gf was pretty chubby when I first met her.
I exercise, a lot, so I made her start exercising with me under the guise of "doing stuff together". It's working.
>>
>>131111493
She's still a 7, so long as her body is ok. Besides, I'd rather have an average looking girlfriend who is loyal and a white nationalist than a 10/10 slut who is likely to cheat and be, at best, a signaling liberal, and at worst, a full blown SJW progressive. And don't give me the "you can fuck your ideology into them", as that only works on normal girls. Super hot girls will just find another guy if you try to red pill them (unless they have super low self esteem).
>>
>>131115230
Start cooking lighter under the guise of "let's try some new recipes". Chicken sausage and peppers, as well as grilling chicken with greens like sauteed greenbeans or broccolini on the side. Basically cut out the carbs, and she will lose weight fast (especially if you guys do a lot of cardio).
>>
>>131115778
I do all the cooking because most modern women can't, so she's getting healthy meals instead of garbage now.
>>
>>131115971
That's good. A word of advice would be to not allow her to drink high calorie "coffee" drinks doused in whipped cream, chocolate sauce, ice cream, etc. Those types of drinks are why many girls who otherwise eat decently get fat, as they have 1000 calories in them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.