[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I don't get it. When the white race is "destroyed"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 55

So I don't get it. When the white race is "destroyed" by racemixing, then what?
>>
>>131101007
Little good goyim toil away and reap for the jew overlords. They will be smart enough to work (white genes here) but too dumb to question anything (Arab/nigger genes).
>>
File: 1495055445923.jpg (209KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495055445923.jpg
209KB, 1280x720px
>>131101181
>>
File: 2050.png (165KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
2050.png
165KB, 1360x768px
>>131101007
>So I don't get it. When the white race is "destroyed" by racemixing, then what?
>>
>>131101181
Is that how anything has worked ever?
>>
File: IMG_2882.jpg (28KB, 400x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2882.jpg
28KB, 400x327px
>>131101181
>beliefs
>just starts insulting people
>>
We will clone our white army. I have been collecting a massive sample of my DNA in a sock behind my mattress in case all hell breaks lose, I suggest you do the same.
>>
>>131101631
Ave brother
>>
>>131101007
Then there is no one to resist One World Government as the people left will hold zero identity beyond globalism internationalist culture
>>
File: 1495741546135.jpg (49KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
1495741546135.jpg
49KB, 556x561px
>>131101631
>>131101631
dude cumming into socks that you throw behind your bed is not how you store DNA samples
>>
>>131101007
Imagine a global population of what we call Mexicans and what Mexican call "Mestizos." A global population of a permanent under-class slave-race that'll do the jobs (((they))) don't want to do. They'll do those jobs for pittances, keep their heads down and not question the authoritative structure they live under.
>>
>>131101631
Opening Pandora's box here - but I'm not white. I'm as black as they come. I'm just wondering what actually comes of "the destruction of the white race." So far I'm not really seeing anything that really makes any sense at all. Though I feel as though people often discard your viewpoints because "racist! bigots!" so I decided to seek the truth straight from the horse's mouth.

>>131101946
But wouldn't racemixing only be a "problem" in countries like the United States? Logistically speaking it seems nigh impossible for some of these European countries to start having interracial relationships as the norm for an absurdly long time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtucUd9FauU
He explains the /pol/ ideology pretty well
>>
>>131101007
The jews rule over the inferior races

You must be new
>>
>>131102302
>Terry Herds
Hah. /g/ is my home board, I've seen enough of this guy.

>>131102209
>>131102449
But why would it be about the race? In modern western society, there is no racial hierarchy. Why would this change? If "the Jews" really wanted this as the endgame, wouldn't they keep a racial hierarchy, instead of constantly feeding us with the idea that this is bad?
>>
>>131102617
it's really just dysgenics they would take some backwoods inbred 60 iq white person just like they would a nigger in the end the difference is you can determine who has the 60 iq and who doesn't just by a simple glimpse.
>>
>>131101007
It won't be destroyed by racemixing. Racemixing will severely weaken it, and when the population of whites becomes low enough, shitskins will just start killing everyone.
>>
What then? Chinese will smash the decaying West and become the undisputable world leader. The Chinese are fully aware of Jewish tricks and pitfalls of multiculturalism so that they will follow the West's paths. Jews and white liberals will be BTFO. Don't worry. At least whites will be revenged and our feinds will not be able to use the fruits of previously white civilization.
>>
>>131102617
>In modern western society, there is no racial hierarchy.

What's it like to be so naive?
>>
>>131101007
are there anymore pictures like this op
?
>>
>>131102617
>wouldn't they keep a racial hierarchy, instead of constantly feeding us with the idea that this is bad?

It's only bad when it's white people. They also want to promote race mixing because mixed race people have no sense of identity in terms of heritage and culture etc.
This means less nationalists and it creates a self deprecating society
This makes a population easy to control because their is no unity, no common goal
That was the problem for the Jews in Nazi Germany. They learnt from that.
>>
>>131102293
The preservation of your genetic code is the only universal truth that is inherent across all kingdoms and classes of life. Microscopically what "comes of" the destruction of your family ?
Macroscopically, what "comes of" the destruction of the human race ?
Why is it acceptable, natural and normal to wish for the preservation of these genetic classifications but racist or bigoted to wish for the preservation of a genetic grouping on any other scale ? That is the part that doesn't make sense.
If I asked you about your immediate extended or distant family, preferring to have them succeed would be fine. Why is there a distinction if I go back further ?
Every single insect, animal, bacteria, fungi and Protista strives to preserve their lines, so who is "normal" and who is "brainwashed" ?
>>
>>131101007

Just noticed the military police photoshopped in the background. Kek.
>>
>>131101007
back to cavorting in caves like in prehistoric times
>>
>>131101007
Everyone will exist in a beige-mulatto underclass where the average iq is 90, and through chemical injunctions man has lost his virility, and women have lost their loyalty to all but the state. Think of Brave New World.
>>
File: 1498103815504.jpg (986KB, 1200x660px) Image search: [Google]
1498103815504.jpg
986KB, 1200x660px
>>131102782
But controlling people on what seems like such a microscopic scale would be borderline impossible. The thing about the societies you describe (like in Brave New World or 1984) is that it seems almost impossible to pull off (or even start up, realistically) with the advent of the internet. It would either have to: a) happen so slowly that the changes would be negligible during one's own lifetime, or b) have worldwide military backing and policing.

>>131103126
>shitskins will just start killing everyone.
Then what?

>>131103166
This seems like the plot to a really bad movie.

>>131103333
Nice quads. I meant, there is no /perceived/ racial hierarchy. Like, people aren't saying "oh that guy is half black half white, he is clearly inferior." There might be an effective one, but that doesn't translate when there's such a push for racial equality.

>>131103475
>The preservation of your genetic code is the only universal truth
But in racemixing, your genetic code is still there. It continues on for each generation of reproduction
>what "comes of" the destruction of the human race
Nothing. Nobody is there to perceive it, therefore nothing.
>Why is it acceptable, natural and normal to wish for the preservation of these genetic classifications but racist or bigoted to wish for the preservation of a genetic grouping on any other scale
Because your genes are just as much represented in racemixing as they would be without it.
Cont ->
>>131103396
I can dump.
>>
This means less nationalists and it creates a self deprecating society - nations and sub-races can be form by race-mixing. Therefore they can't destroy racism and nationalism completely. Also, it would a mistake to assume that a future mixed race would not despise Jews or capitalists. They might create a new mixed who will rebel Haitians against French and destroy them.
>>
File: 1498103879172.jpg (251KB, 444x566px) Image search: [Google]
1498103879172.jpg
251KB, 444x566px
>>131103925
>>131103475
The natural desire to reproduce stems from us wanting *our genes* (meaning, one's own genes) to stay in the gene pool. It shouldn't matter to you that your white brethren's genes are in the gene pool - in fact you should be competing against him directly. It's contradictory to simultaneously want your and someone else's genes to dominate the gene pool. We compete for *ourselves*. Not for anyone else. Grouping up with others does not make sense when it comes to genetics.
>>
>>131103808
No way. There are 5 billion Asians who will become world leaders in the next 20-30 years.
>>
File: Goethe.jpg (47KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Goethe.jpg
47KB, 850x400px
>>131103925
>But controlling people...seems almost impossible to pull off (or even start up, realistically) with the advent of the internet.
>>
File: New world order.jpg (25KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
New world order.jpg
25KB, 600x450px
Even when everyone is the same there will be reasons for people to split into groups and compete with each other. Even if everyone turned into neutral grey blobs, some would be greyer, and blobier. Pic related.
>>
>>131104347
Don`t think so. You don`t become "world leader " -by only being able to copy the shit of others, desu.
>>
>>131104576
Well done lol
>>
>>131103808
>Everyone will exist in a beige-mulatto underclass where the average iq is 90
See this is where I'm really starting to think people shitting on /pol/ makes sense. The way IQ is defined is the average intelligence of any generation is 100. The average IQ cannot be 90.

There's also a normal distribution of IQ points. If you're within 10 points of 100, then you're within 1 standard deviation of the mean and are fine.

Also see my post right under yours, I mention your last point.
>>131104576
I agree. I'm moreso asking what is so bad about a race being "destroyed".

>>131104398
Fair enough. Though perceiving yourself to be free and acting as freely as you wish is freedom, is it not?
>>
>>131101007
>When the white race is "destroyed" by racemixing, then what?

Not sure they really thought it through. I think they're trying to lower IQs in Western Countries because they think high-IQ westerners tend to question authority too much. They're also the only ones who really believe in egalitarianism to any degree.

I think they're trying to end the enlightenment and bring back either slavery or an aristocracy tbqh. Also could be some crypto-Maoist thing going on.

It's total crap. There were plenty of other empire-building cultures and races. Westerners just happened to be sitting on top during the most recent bout of empire building and colonialism.

I think the hippies buying into it are trying to do more than "imagine" a John Lennon tune, and it's causing quite a bit of misery here in the west.

Too much idealism and programming are literally driving people insane.

After you hit a certain point, the cognitive dissonance becomes too much to bear.
>>
>>131104782
The Asians are a great race. Don't be disrespectful to them because jews have brainwashed you to be hyper insecure! They should be our friends and allies against the NWO. In many, many ways we would find great friends among the Asians.
>>
>>131104226
It's true that we all compete as a part of mate selection, that is kind of the point. You seek out in a mate those traits which you deem to be desirable, unless of course you are simply a base animal whom just wants to fuck every slut in the hood with no consideration for the care or well being of your offspring and so on top of the genetics, the values posses by your chosen mate should also reflect the values you wish to be passed on to your offspring in order for them to be best suited to survive/strive in the future.
Values are more likely to be shared in common cultures since many value systems are the culmination of hundreds of years of development and tradition.
I can honestly say that there are very few potential mates I have met outside of my race whom I would consider to posses these values and even for those whom I do, I would likely consider them a one off.
>>
>>131101631
This. We need to be prepared.
Also, don't store all in one sock.
>>
File: 1464761741788.jpg (72KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1464761741788.jpg
72KB, 280x280px
Read this you dumb cunt.

http://imgur.com/a/lIOkz
>>
is that the shitty msbs?
>>
>>131101007
Genocide, so what, amiright.
>>
>>131101631

ahaha, liked that
where are you storing your dna? you have some sort of cryogenic laboratory?
>>
>>131104782
They are far more creative than you think. And they are very good at copying, as you said. Chinese are on the verge of becoming the world leaders in biotechnology and robotics. They will btfo whites and jews in a few years. And it is good. At least, we will see collapse and not gradual demise of the Western civilization.
>>
File: 1490392323327.png (476KB, 585x466px) Image search: [Google]
1490392323327.png
476KB, 585x466px
>>131101007
A dumber population that's still smart enough to perform cheap labor.

It's all about kings and servants. They don't want anyone in between.
>>
>>131101631
you gived me a great idea.
i have to go to the julius caesar tomb and get some dna sample, only him can save italy.
>>
>>131101608
Oh is everyone rushing to get into arab and nigger countries? Thats right, they're subhuman retards incapable of creating a decent society.
>>
>>131105403

MSBS is cool tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDFL5S-s46Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-4G1Bo_jgA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SnQwyRLxjE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Te9cGGVpI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83OpzeHiw2Y
>>
>>131101007
The plan is simple. Force Muslims onto the West to replace Westerners with foolish notions of liberalism and freedom.

Once Islam has taken hold, Sharia Law will be a self-enforcing system of oppression that provide cushion to the extremely wealthy elites.

They want you dead or enslaved Anon.
>>
>>131104226
>be tall in battle
>get shot
>>
>>131101007
>if your generation does not succeed, if the globalists win, all of earth will fall to darkness. We will stagnate on this rock forever, until humanity's extinction. Man, will never touch the stars...
>>
File: 1498103941836.jpg (75KB, 437x542px) Image search: [Google]
1498103941836.jpg
75KB, 437x542px
>>131105208
So this should be on an individual basis, rather than on some kind of macro-race basis? You said that values are likely to be shared within cultures. Western morals are universal in western society. Beyond that, it seems more like sharing interests and being physically attracted to mate in question is the most major part of mate selection.
I've already said earlier in the thread that I'm as black as they come. I've found women of every race to have examples of supreme beauty. My genes will persist regardless of my mate's race. Tell me why I shouldn't choose whomever I'm most interested in.

>>131105748
Why would the Jews want the spread of Islam???

>>131105830
Kek. When will American manlets learn?
>>
Racism will finally be over and it will be beautiful. No longer will people be discriminated against because of their skin colour once everyone's skin is the same
>>
File: phone reality.jpg (140KB, 605x957px) Image search: [Google]
phone reality.jpg
140KB, 605x957px
>>131104885
and HOW do you perceive yourself to be free ?
through your smartphone ?
>>131105067
" The Asians "...there are more than 200 different ethnicities in india alone...i can only talk about india, which i know quite well..nothing great about it...
>>131105443
the world leaders in biotechnology and robotics ? well, true that, i am aware of that, too.
my question would be : what is that worth - if your whole country in inhabitable ??
>>
>>131102617
>If "the Jews" really wanted this as the endgame, wouldn't they keep a racial hierarchy

#openbordersforisrael

there will be a racial hierarchy:
1) "jews"
2) the rest of the human palette blended together into one rootless, indistinguishable, homogeneous mess
>>
File: adQyws7.jpg (821KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
adQyws7.jpg
821KB, 1600x1600px
>>131105287
I found this to be a huge red flag. The speaker lacks the understanding of IQ (a fallible man-made metric that cannot be controlled by the parents of the offspring, by the way. Look up "regression towards the mean") Average parents can produce average, or extreme on either end. Same thing with parents on extremes. Average IQ is defined to be 100 within a generation.
>>
>>131106379
They are gradually become more and more wealthy.
>>
>>131106561
FAKE QUOTE
>>
>>131101181
>white Americans are Israel's strongest and virtually only ally
>Israel wants to remove whites for greater control
How the fuck does that even make sense?
>>
>>131103925
>seems almost impossible to pull off (or even start up, realistically) with the advent of the internet.
be prepared for german style restricted speech and wrongthink laws worldwide (at least in the western world). ie. illegal to question the holocaust, etc.
>>
>>131106772
http://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/genocide-in-the-torah/ According to the book of Exodus, Amalek is the nation that attacked the weakest among the Israelites as they fled from Egypt. This transgression was not to go unpunished. The Torah has a harsh prescription for Amalek: annihilation.

“It shall be that when Hashem, your God, gives you rest from all your enemies all around, in the Land that Hashem, your God, gives you as an inheritance to possess it, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under the heaven. Do not forget it!” (
>>
File: Fungal_monster.png (99KB, 350x249px) Image search: [Google]
Fungal_monster.png
99KB, 350x249px
>>131101631
>Human dna + athlete's foot
>Pic related
>>
>>131106996
What the fuck is Amalek?
>>
File: Untitled.png (22KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
22KB, 1152x648px
>>131106379
Projecting, much? It also does not matter how I perceive myself to be free, as long as I perceive myself to be free. I made a little thought experiment. To us, a caged animal seems to have a lack of freedom. This is ONLY because we are on the outside looking in. If ALL the animal knows is the cage, then that is his life. He can act freely within the cage. It is inconsequential to him whether there is something called a "cage", because that is all he's known. He is free.
>>
>>131102617
There is a racist heirachy. Whites are encouraged to get into service based job. Upper management is impossible with out access to Jewish nepotism networks. Small businss and ur collar work is carved up and controlled by ethnic minorities.
>>
>>131106108
You can choose whomever you want that's your prerogative, I will choose white because that's whom I am attracted to. I disagree with the concept of "western values". I believe western society has become a degenerate shithole. I believe if we lived in a homogenous white society we wouldn't be dealing with half of the problems we have and I blame a lot of our social ills on multiculturalism and our willingness to throw our culture away for some generic one size fits all amalgamation of ideals.
I don't believe that blacks as a whole posses the ideals I was raised with, this is evident from the higher crime rates, unwillingness to raise their children, poor education levels and high unemployment rates.
I am not trying to be offensive but you asked and so I think you deserve an honest answer. If I have a daughter, I will do all in my power to convince her that she should marry within her own race.
>>
>>131101007
The mulatto horse start ww3 and invaded Europe. They force everyone to racemix in order to cure their insecurities. Shitskins are too dumb to challenge the status quo.
>>
>>131106561
This is not quite accurate actually:

http://www.hiunpar.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/The-Pentagons-New-Map-War-Peace-in-21st-Century.pdf
>>
>>131107192
Allegory of the Cave, much ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_Cave
>>
>>131107132
Hitler was the modern Amalek and many whites supported him.

Remember what Amalek did to you as you were leaving Egypt. He happened upon you, and struck the weakest people trailing behind, when you were exhausted. And he did not fear God. (Deut. 25:17-18)
God said to Moses: Write this remembrance in the book... that I will surely erase the memory of Amalek from under the heavens. (Exodus 17:14)
>>
>>131107871
Hitler be kind of dead yo, and the U.S. had a hand in that.
>>
>>131101181
All while being pumped full of estrogen so that the men will never want to stand up to their oppressors. Along with being sexualized and made addicted to hedonism and degeneracy so they have plenty of vices that keep them in chains
>>
>>131107581
>http://www.hiunpar.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/The-Pentagons-New-Map-War-Peace-in-21st-Century.pdf
page?
>>
obvious photoshop is obvious
American soldiers should be 2 heads shorter
>>
>>131108148
>ctrl+f
use it.
>>
>>131108074
They follow Torah, have deep hatred towards whites and think will be in control in brown America.
>>
>>131101007

Then the people with the lightest skin are hated, and everyone realizes that having dark skin is supposedly superior, which is the definition of racism.
>>
>>131104226
i read something (a theory or study or something) about management of violence and conflict. the idea was that whites, having discarded 'tribalism' to a large degree, were more able to work together waging large scale, destructive wars. the rest of the globe, browns, blacks, yellows, etc. were still very tribal and could really only create low intensity warfare. i think our elite overlords think that by wiping out whites the remaining human population will be much easier to manage with some sort of never-ending low scale conflicts.
>>
>>131108283
Zionists want Greater Israel, not the world, and they're already allied with the U.S.. I'm not even on the verge of being convinced otherwise.
>>
File: 1498104071756.png (131KB, 281x364px) Image search: [Google]
1498104071756.png
131KB, 281x364px
>>131107341
> I will choose white because that's whom I am attracted to
Fair enough, though I find it absurd to say "they are not white, therefore they are unattractive"
>I believe western society has become a degenerate shithole
I disagree, based on my belief that it's really just the vocal minority that makes our society appear degenerate. Fair enough though, it is your beliefs.
>I don't believe that blacks as a whole posses the ideals I was raised with, this is evident from the higher crime rates, unwillingness to raise their children, poor education levels and high unemployment rates.
I don't want to get into this. There is good reason for these issues in black society, and it's largely the fault of the government actively working against education efforts for blacks after emancipation. Then much later on came the introduction of drugs and weaponry to the ghettos. It's hard to catch up when you had a really, REALLY awful start. Then comes the association with the race itself to these things, when it's really just the bad starting conditions.
>If I have a daughter, I will do all in my power to convince her that she should marry within her own race.
Finally, fair enough. Your views are based on degrees of rationality. I mean our discussion was completely devoid of racial slurs. In the end, I hope you consider the fact that not all people within a race are the same.
>>131107786
Hah, holy shit. I really need to read up on Plato. He even extended it.
>>131108168
Not done yet!
>>
>>131108248
There is no such a text.
>>
>>131108524
Other jews want the World and revenge for Holocaust.
>>
>>131101007

Jews don't think about it, much like a tapeworm doesn't thinks what happens when it damages it's host.
>>
>>131108426
Nobody who wants control would aim for a future of constant conflict all around them. It's way too hard to control that kind of shit. There's no kind of control that's as reliable as economic control. That's why Israel is allied with the U.S.: the U.S. wants to control the Middle East and its resources, and they know Jewish banks are the way to do it. Until then, they have Israel as a constant military presence to keep tensions high between Muslim countries/faiths, by using it to maintain the unnatural border divisions drawn up by Churchill and Roosevelt at the end of WW2. ISrael on the other hand wants that same economic control, as it would allow them to become Greater Israel.
>>
>>131101007

Then chaos insues as the non-whites have lost their common enemy. Funny how less than half a billion white dudes have power over 7 billion other people... we really are special.
>>
File: army.jpg (967KB, 4096x2732px) Image search: [Google]
army.jpg
967KB, 4096x2732px
>i will never be a black girl in the army that gets BLEACHED by a lanky guy with a Big Polish Cock (BPC)
why even live
>>
>>131101498
fucked up if true
>>
>>131109026
i dunno. mayor kahn said it was part and parcel.
>>
File: army2.jpg (108KB, 508x764px) Image search: [Google]
army2.jpg
108KB, 508x764px
>>
>>131101537
Yes, look at Latin America
>>
File: 1489642863476.jpg (46KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
1489642863476.jpg
46KB, 800x634px
Yes, miscegenation between whites and non whites lowers the white count, but I think the general consensus is that whites are being out bred by non whites in countries that are majority white because they (with the exception of East Asians) have a higher fertility rate, not so much because of mixing. I guess the mixing part is just a hotter topic even though by the numbers it's not the biggest issue.
>>
File: 1491173095273.webm (1MB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
1491173095273.webm
1MB, 1080x608px
Everything good
>>
File: 1498104135081.png (934KB, 1182x677px) Image search: [Google]
1498104135081.png
934KB, 1182x677px
>>131108426
Source? When it comes to psychology is incredibly hard to make good studies. I'd also like to see if it's peer reviewed/what the author's credentials are.

>>131107219
This is incredibly anecdotal.

>>131106893
When they try to introduce ANYTHING of the sort on a large scale (and I mean anything - even trying to make the use of slurs illegal, etc.) I promise you the internet will be up in arms.

>>131109408
Well, to be fair back when they started that up there was an unquestioned explicit racial hierarchy. Now there is no such a thing.
>>
>>131109264
Well, I have to retract "Jewish banks are the way to do it". I doubt the plan stretches that far, at least not reliably, since the West has never been very good at predicting new developments in the Middle East, so perhaps it's more of a dream at the moment, as no pacification of the Middle East seems to be in sight as far as I can tell.
>>
File: 1489202171097-1.webm (3MB, 650x276px) Image search: [Google]
1489202171097-1.webm
3MB, 650x276px
>>
File: 1493234047733.webm (610KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493234047733.webm
610KB, 600x200px
>>
File: 1495148540870.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495148540870.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>
>>131101007
mixing isn't happening. you're being duped.
>>
>>131101007
Then mulattoes will rule society
>>
File: mexican tv stars.jpg (5KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
mexican tv stars.jpg
5KB, 318x159px
>>131109598
>unquestioned explicit racial hierarchy. Now there is no such a thing.
Yes, now its an unquestioned implicit racial hierarchy, so i guess its better?
>>
>>131109504
They only have a higher fertility rate because they are living off the back of whites instead of dying of every disease and eating each other.
>>
>>131101007
That's what I wonder. Why do mixes between white and black auto go to black?

How much white has to be added until the kids are white again?
>>
>>131101007
>Destroy the white race
>Destroy the black race
>Destroy the brown race
>Destroy the Asian race
>99% of the world no longer exists
>Inuits and Polynesians inherit the earth
>>
>>131101007
Kikes dance on our corpses, shitskins spit on our graves. We just lose, everything. Everything our fathers built, and the safety and security we've struggled to maintain. We perish, but not before the dwindling few suffer the worst horrors the third world savages can put upon them. That's what they want. Every tribe in the world wants to conquer and dominate, except a certain demographic among our tribe (SJW/cucks). Their suicidal cult will prove to be the death of us all.
>>
>>131101007
like the dark ages when Rome was destroyed, people lived among the ruins, scavenging rocks and materials from the older buildings since it was impossible to upkeep them. Imagine how difficult it was to realize that prior centuries had more advanced things and better living then you do because their way of living was unsustainable and better, and your way of living is substandard and merely parasitic off their remains. A sad day. This it was the dark ages. Took hundreds of years to pass.
>>
>>131109679
>>131109659
>>131109646
>>131109582
>>131109552
>reveling in the deaths of fellow human beings
THIS is what's stopping us as a species from advancing. If everyone in the world understood that we ARE ALL HUMANS AND WE SHOULDN'T KILL EACH OTHER then we would EASILY be populating the entire galaxy by now.

>>131109825
Yeah, because it directly goes against the idea I was originally replying to. See >>131102617. Why would the Jews constantly feed us the idea that a racial hierarchy is bad, then try and force one on us?
>>
>>131109999
And that's all it is, is a game of thrones. They want what we have, and several groups are ganging up on us to crush us and take it, whether they can maintain it or not.
>>
>>131109859
>white again
0% shitskin or less is the only answer
>>
>>131101007
Then you get a population with lower IQ that is easily dominated by the Jews and civilization is threatened (what progress can we make with niggers ? They would even lose science already settled)
>>
>>131101608
>commie
kys.
>>
>>131105566
wut, he was cremated
>>
>>131110076
> Why would the Jews constantly feed us the idea that a racial hierarchy is bad, then try and force one on us?

Because as Latin America shows it doesnt have to be explicit to work, if you encourage people to mix while you yourself remaining pure the racial hierarchy will manifest itself without anyone ever acknowledging it.
>>
>>131104009
you fool,lurk moar before posting
>>
>>131110098
Oh god, this fucking retard just cited GoT. I'm getting out of this fucking thread.
>>
>>131110132
Then that's why we're losing.
Every mix born is another enemy.
If we refuse to accept mixes of any type then the other races will undoubtedly out breed us into extinction.
>>
>>131101007
then your melting pot will be complete.

all in all its a gain for america, you get better UV protection by nigger skin, but the majority of your genes are still white.
>>
>>131102617
>/g/ is my home board
go the fuck back faggot
>>>/g/
>>
>>131110527
Yeah it is called sunscreen Egyptians had that shit too.
>>
>>131101007
>those undisciplined slavs

Disgusting, look straight ahead you fucking amateurs
>>
>>131110271
Dude, the higher I.Q. white population of the world is already siding with Israel, while the lower I.Q. sandniggers are against them. We're the ones who're economically and geopolitically entertwined with Israel, Muslims, Gooks and Africans aren't.
>>
>>131104885
>See this is where I'm really starting to think people shitting on /pol/ makes sense. The way IQ is defined is the average intelligence of any generation is 100. The average IQ cannot be 90.
There's also a normal distribution of IQ points. If you're within 10 points of 100, then you're within 1 standard deviation of the mean and are fine.

Being this retarded
>>>/g/
>>
>>131110517
subhuman burgetmutts lost, not me. I never met a mixed race person in my life
>>
>>131110772
burger
kek
>>
>>131110772
Less than 5% of Europeans in America are even mixed with non-Europeans. Maybe one day you will stop being dumb faggot.
>>
File: 1492984849030.jpg (553KB, 1278x2407px) Image search: [Google]
1492984849030.jpg
553KB, 1278x2407px
>>131110772
hiding behind the EUcuck flag, the beedy eyed pole attempts at shitposting but fails miserably
>>
>>131110076
What's holding us back is paying the continued existence of niggers in the West.
>>
File: 1496096220081.jpg (89KB, 731x420px) Image search: [Google]
1496096220081.jpg
89KB, 731x420px
>>131108533
>"they are not white, therefore they are unattractive"
That is not how biology OR psychology works. Black people are aesthetically repulsive to me and many others, PERIOD. NO ONE should be forced to interbreed with another subspecies.

>the vocal minority that makes our society appear degenerate.
If by "vocal minority" you mean the parliaments that introduce laws to systematically oppress people of a certain race and gender, then yes.

>There is good reason for these issues in black society(...) bad starting conditions.
Black people with better starting conditions underperform compared to any other race in shitty conditions. This is evident from the fact that pre-colonial Africa was perpetually in the Stone Age. Not even the wheel had been invented. There is no agriculture or metallurgy. No lumbering or stone masonry. They also have genes that increase the likelihood of unprovoked aggressive and violent behavior, which directly contradicts the concepts of peace and cooperation, which is again why they kill and steal from each other instead of grouping up and improving their own conditions.

>I hope you consider the fact that not all people within a race are the same.
They aren't. But there is an extremely xenophobic and racist elite ruling class that is actively trying to make every other human being on the planet handicapped in order to establish a world-wide totalitarian dictatorship with a single elite ruling class/race and a single sub-human class used for slavery, human experimentation, and sadistic entertainment. They have successfully achieved total domination around their HQ and they simply plan to expand and consume the entire World.

If you can't think of ANY reason why ANY of this is undesirable, knowing that you will be on the pointy side of the sword, you're not really deserving of the human rights they are attempting to destroy.

Also, homogenizing genetics will make mankind highly susceptible to mass extinction by random natural diseases.
>>
File: jew mindset.png (42KB, 1260x555px) Image search: [Google]
jew mindset.png
42KB, 1260x555px
>>131101007
relevant
>>
>>131101007
The objective isn't to destroy the white race. The objective is to destroy national identity so that a truly globalist ideology can be imposed upon Europe. It just so happens that race is a matter of identity to many Europeans, and therefore destruction of the White Race is a means to achieve the objective, not the objective itself.
>>
>>131101007
A new global culture and identity will be given. there will be no European, no African, or Chinese. We will be citizens of the globe our heritage designated to us by the government.
>>
Kalergi plan

All the dumb sub-human nigger/arab mutts will be spoon fed jewish entertainment in VR while slowiy dying off because they choose their VR sex over procreative sex.
Once all the subhuman shitskins have died off all that will be left are the jewish elite.
>>
File: asasdasdasd.jpg (36KB, 631x267px) Image search: [Google]
asasdasdasd.jpg
36KB, 631x267px
>>131111125
OP is literally retarded good goy, probably gay/pedo fapping to loliporn all day i.e. the average fa/g/got
>>
>>131111125
>genetic history as merchants
Fucking what?
>as an expert of Jewish behavior
This is the most self-proclaimed bullshit credential I have witnessed in my whole life.
>>
File: IMG_1393.jpg (26KB, 675x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1393.jpg
26KB, 675x393px
>>131110994
>sub saharan DNA in Americans identifying as white
>>
>>131110076
What's holding us back is people who insist on regression or never even bothered to look to the stars. When a tree grows unruly and starts to decay, you prune the bad so more good can grow.
>>
>>131103925
>controlling people is impossible

Control the food supply and you control the populace.
>>
File: IMG_1056.jpg (162KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1056.jpg
162KB, 1024x614px
>>131104937
>Not sure they really thought it through. I think they're trying to lower IQs in Western Countries because they think high-IQ westerners tend to question authority too much.

See Europe.
You lose.
>>
>>131101007
When the time comes. The less whites the better. Lets say 50million pure whites globally. We all congregate then blast everyone else to heaven. Cures global warming, we rebuild cities better than before and have way more resources for way less people.
>>
>>131111426
Can I get the source because the 5% is from all the 23andMe samples they have taken.
>>
File: 1498017640733.jpg (2MB, 5136x2736px) Image search: [Google]
1498017640733.jpg
2MB, 5136x2736px
>>131110076
>we ARE ALL HUMANS AND WE SHOULDN'T KILL EACH OTHER
If only you actually cared about doing just that, and not virtue signally like a faggot on an anonymous vietnamese mudpainting forum
>>
>>131111614
considering where """white"" Americans live that looks like 5% nationwide
>>
>>131109598
>When they try to introduce ANYTHING of the sort on a large scale
but that's not how they do it. it's always done slowly. take, for example, the sussex police right now: https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/sussex-police-brags-facebook/

and, of course, germany: https://www.theverge.com/2017/6/21/15847262/german-facebook-raid-hate-incitement

where is the internet?
>>
>>131101007
I'm sure other, more direct and brutal methods, will be used, too.
>>
>>131103808
Never happened in the hundreds of thousands of years of human history, but it is going to happen now b/c a bunch of incompetent liberals want it too....
>>
>>131101007
they prune all the bottom retards and only the strongest mixed genes survive or some shit.
>>
>>131111778
Thanks for admitting that was bullshit and you are faggot.
>>
>>131109552

sauce plox
>>
>>131111680
You know, a lot of people honestly think that, with no virtue signalling involved. The Western world is a lot larger than Twitter.
>>
>>131112010
54%
>>
>>131110733

The higher IQ white population is attempting to make vaccines and cure diseases to improve living conditions for all humans. Jews are bombarding poor people with fucking napalm in the desert, promoting terrorrism, single children and orphans, normalizing rape, incest and pedophilia, and laughing at the suffering of other humans. I dont want to do that.

I dont want to kill and torture people for fun. I want to experience joy and battle against the harshness of nature like my ancestors. I dont want to enslave retards for profit, I want to have meaningful discussions with other human beings about our shared existence.

I dont want to be a Zionist Kike. It is the group of people in real life that most closely resemble pure evil and death upon mankind. Zionist jews are literally and unironically worse than Hitler, and what angers us most is that they are bloody aware of it and revel in the fact.
>>
>>131112114
all slavs are subhuman, so even a 10%negro/germanic admixture would be better
>>
I mean hes got a point, if the jews really wanted to take over the world and extinguish the white race they would inheriate a world full of rapefugee and blacks, imagine having to tidy up that mess?
>>
>>131101007
What the fuck do you mean? Then what? It doesn't mean anything. It only means something if you are a white man and want a white wife and can't find one.

And if you can't do that as a bare minimum right now, you are one sorry son of a bitch.

I mean.......holy fuck.

Get with the fucking program.
>>
>>131101007
>When the white race is "destroyed"
Historically, when whites leave they take their culture (Culture in general) with them.
>>
>>131101007
Whites are the only thing protecting Jews. Once we're gone, Jews will die very quickly and very horribly.
>>
>>131101007
There will magically be no more crime, racism, sexism, bigotry and oppression.

We will finally have equality.
>>
>>131112174
>I dont want to do that
And that's supposed to be relevant, how? I'm talking about geopolitics that're going on right now, not morals or ethics or politically irrelevant opinions. I mean shit, the most controversial election in forever and yet both candidates have the same pro-Israel stance, this shit isn't about to change anytime soon.
>>
File: Guanches.jpg (149KB, 780x432px) Image search: [Google]
Guanches.jpg
149KB, 780x432px
>>131101181
I don't know why you guys are crying about, the Spaniards already killed off the Master Race
>>
File: 1491879289614.jpg (116KB, 653x659px) Image search: [Google]
1491879289614.jpg
116KB, 653x659px
>>131112111
You don't honestly believe that do you?
Attacking non-problems (white people are evil racist) while ignoring real ones (#morediversity) is willfully allowing violence to happen. Failing to act, and even acting against your own favor is basically the same thing as allowing the violence to occur in the first place.
>>
>>131112644

>And that's supposed to be relevant, how? I'm talking about geopolitics that're going on right now, not morals or ethics or politically irrelevant opinions.

Then you're in the wrong thread, idiot. Read the OP and get on topic.
>>
>>131101007
Then the white hispanics and white muslims can be mixed away. Then the white asians and white indians. Then the Jews can rule over homo erectus.
>>
File: 1491091593404.jpg (301KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491091593404.jpg
301KB, 1800x1200px
>>131101007
>>
File: IRememberTheFeel (46).jpg (14KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
IRememberTheFeel (46).jpg
14KB, 400x449px
>>131109223
There are no cute American, soldier, niggeresses in the military base in my town.
>>
>>131113018
simply..... delete this.....
>>
>>131112910
The OP suggests a scenario. I'm saying the scenario is incorrect in the extreme, and explaining why. Of course, I could be wrong, no doubt about it, but I remain unconvinced by other scenarios drawn up by /pol/. So why should I not talk about the way I see it? Because OP has another opinion?
>>
>>131101007
The white japanese are next.
>>
>>131113118
deloot this!
>>
I still don't understand the endgame. IF the goal is to make everyone dumber why use racemixing at all? It's easier just to feed everyone small amounts of lead. If the Jews are so powerful that they can make this stupid race mixing white genocide a thing they're powerful enough to make everyone's offspring literally retarded by sprinkling lead chips into the water supplies of major cities. Now everyone is retarded and will listen to whatever you want them to do and it only takes 1 generation not... however fucking many white genocide is supposed to. Secondly, white genocide really only makes semi-jews. A bunch of brownies with average intelligence and little else going for them. It's easier and faster again just to keep everyone in poverty.

The jewish plan just seems to nebulous and inconsistent to be true. It also makes little sense when considering that the Jew's natrual enemy isn't Captain Cracker but Ali ibn Bombbar. Whites only every kill the jews when they catch them by surprise by few hundred years. Arabs are trying to kill the jews every damn day.
>>
>>131113373
They use fluoride. Literally banned in Israel.
>>
>>131113440
We've had flouride in the water for decades and there have been no ill effects that anyone can trace.
>>
>>131113373
The Jews are throwing the kitchen sink at us.
>>
>>131101498
>this is what stormfags actually believe
>>
>>131113534
But why though?
>>
>>131113578
Shut the fuck up Americumslurper.
>>
The Dark Ages Begin
>>
>>131113734
The Jew Ages
>>
>>131113598
Because it subsidies an industry that everyone forgot about? Or it actually helps strengthen teeth? I don't know. It isn't making people retarded though. Flouride doesn't do that. Frankly it doesn't really do anything. I mean, we know there's plenty of chemicals that make people potatoes. They're just not using them anywhere other than Flint apparently.
>>
>>131113734
The Communist Dark Ages
>>
>>131111090
Where is their HQ?
>>
>>131113373
>IF the goal is to make everyone dumber why use racemixing at all? It's easier just to feed everyone small amounts of lead
I'm gonna suggest an explanation which I don't believe for a fraction of a percentage, but they put lead in American petrolium for decades, despite knowing perfectly well how harmful it was to breathe in. There were a few guys who tried to oppose it, and they lost all their science funds and academic positions. I personally think it was merely a case of the industries not wanting to lose billions by using unleaded petrol, but there you go.
>>
>>131113734
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1x4JkZTfPs
>>
File: IMG_0219.jpg (261KB, 600x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0219.jpg
261KB, 600x635px
>>131113790
>>
File: The-happiest-dog.jpg (63KB, 640x649px) Image search: [Google]
The-happiest-dog.jpg
63KB, 640x649px
If you could choose, would you live in Zimbabwe or Sweden
The race has everything to do with it, there's not a single developed black country in the world, let a lone welfare state while majority of European countries are welfare states, or developed countries.

Anyhow niggers won't be able to live in the north without help of whitey so I'm relatively safe in Finland, it's pretty easy to calculate how much we can afford niggers before we have to give up welfare altogether, it's about 600K, we have 200k niggers of all variety at the moment so things might get worse but I doubt we ever reach the magic number because we're next to Sweden and in all honesty every 10k+ is gonna cut wedge in budget from now on and there's open dialog how niggers are useless to society on political level so im not worried

Shame about few countries though, there's going to be noticeable stagnation and regression in regards to scientific fields and basic infrastructure
>>
>>131113238

You can talk about the way you see it, you just asked how was it relevant that I pointed out that your statement - high IQ whites aligning with Israel, isn't necessarily true. Promoting terrorism and starting wars definitely isn't characteristic of high IQ.
>>
File: 1498061220147.jpg (23KB, 250x452px) Image search: [Google]
1498061220147.jpg
23KB, 250x452px
>>131101608
>mfw
>>
The Darky Ages Begin
>>
>>131113373

Water can be analyzed. Lead can be removed. Water can be obtained from various sources without reliance on plumbing.

You can't propagate human life if you don't have anyone to breed with. Racemixing literally forces you to walk down the path they lay before you and commit cultural and intellectual suicide and it is impossible to fight against individually.
>>
>>131114007
You say it isn't necessarily true, but it's undeniably true right now, has been true for decades, and there's nothing suggesting it's about to change, even if some, including you, oppose this state of affairs. The U.S. has two parties of relevance, and both agree on Israel, and the voters are no more divided than the parties, or at least they don't care enough to make it matter in the face of other issues (like Mexicans taking all the dishwasher positions or some comparatively irrelevant shit like that).
>>
>>131113824

Israel has the tightest controlled border in the world. And they literally shower desert dwelling starving children when they throw a few rocks in protest against their armored vehicles, which wouldn't happen in the first place if they hadn't been forcing themselves violently on another land for decades.

Do you see palestinians climbing those walls and running through barbed wire? No. But you do see isreali families setting up chairs to look at the pretty fires in the night. I only hope the kids don't realize they are watching humans burn for no decent reason.
>>
File: Well shit.png (153KB, 1581x693px) Image search: [Google]
Well shit.png
153KB, 1581x693px
What's so wrong with us?
>>
>>131114249
>it is impossible to fight against individually

Did they stick all white people in breeding camps? Where do I sign up to stick me some white bitches? Last I checked resisting the insidious race mixing urge was really quite simple. Don't. Blacks are already doing it. They've become so anti-white that race mixing is becoming a negative for them - despite all the propaganda. The only threat to white women are from blacks that escape containment and they're usually smarter and better adjusted than ghettobaby slim in the clink.
>>
>>131101007
Then white people like me are gone forever. If you don't give a shit then fine, but white people care.
>>
>>131103333
Chekkd
>>
>>131114539

You do realize the US and Israel have a mutual relationship, right? US supplies money and arms in exchange for weapons testing data and the active destabilization and warmongering in the ME in order to broker oil deals with Saudis and Qatar and shit. And why would either candidate oppose the bankers that are financing the government they are running for?
And come on, you witnessed the elections. You know full well most US citizens were voting in a personality contest, not for their campaign promises.
>>
>>131114897
Do they, though?
>>
>>131101007
Then the human race will die in 100 years max.
>>
>>131101181

Ah yes, the mongrels that are arabs and niggers WILL NOT overthrow their Jewish overlords.

Because Arabs and Niggers have never, I repeat, NEVER overthrown their overlords and burnt their bodies in the streets.

All the Arabs and Niggers currently living are good little drones that have never waged civil wars or insurrections against their leaders. Their plan is fool-proof.
>>
>>131110579
>>131110764
>>131111285
Wow. How compelling. Especially >>131110764. I mean, you completely failed to provide any kind of counter argument. While /g/ is my home board, it is completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand. So what I like technology? So what I'm probably gonna end up making at least 50k more than you? Ad hom.
>>131111125
>expert of Jewish behavior
Please delete this image from your repertoire. It just makes you look foolish.
>>131114897
I'm asking why you care, as long as your own genes are spread.
>>131113992
Yes, the fluoride ion in large quantites is toxic. Vitamin A in large quantities is also toxic. Pretty much fucking anything that is required to sustain life in large quantities is toxic. Also
>drinking your toothpaste lather
>>
File: 1498011002384.jpg (23KB, 682x515px) Image search: [Google]
1498011002384.jpg
23KB, 682x515px
>>131106561
>>
>>131104226

You are leaving out a large part of the picture, which is genetic closeness. A twin reproducing is genetically identical to you reproducing, so in terms of selective pressure they are going to be optimized as one thing. If you have children, they necessarily have to breed with people who are not you, so having a society of vessels who share similar genetics is also necessary. The more genes you share as a society, the more success is distributed among the group. Of course their is still optimization at the individual level, but there is also optimization at the population level.
>>
>>131113687
>American flag

the jews aren't out to enslave you you stupid conspirtard. They're just smarter than you.

How does it feel to be stupider than the people you hate so much?
>>
>>131115060
Holy fuck you are new, faggot.
>>
>>131114748

>Where do I sign up to stick me some white bitches?
You don't. This isn't about you. Your grandchildren will NOT have "white bitches" to breed with. They will only have arabs and niggers.

>Blacks are already doing it. They've become so anti-white that race mixing is becoming a negative for them - despite all the propaganda. The only threat to white women are from blacks that escape containment and they're usually smarter and better adjusted than ghettobaby slim in the clink.
The threat IS white women targeted by the propaganda. The threat IS the fact that the majority of blacks are alive because more socially and technologically advanced races are spoonfeeding them and providing welfare. The threat IS that importing 3rd worlders en-masse while disregarding planned parenthood, contraceptives, and not educating them not to rape and traffic white women will ensure that non-3rd world races are outbred.
The asians have lower genetic diversity and are the easiest target for bioengineered genocide.
>>
>>131114980

Yes. It's how flag related came to be.
>>
>>131101007

Then the Jew fights the Samurai for racial superiority
>>
>>131115060
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzfZD6VT2uA
>>
>>131115245
>twin reproducing is genetically identical to you reproducing
Wow. Please give me a source on this one.
>The more genes you share as a society, the more success is distributed among the group
>SHARING AS MANY GENES AS POSSIBLE IS OPTIMAL
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)
>>131115254
Board culture doesn't matter. Logically sound arguments and counterarguments matter.
>>
At the end of the day it's just Tikkum Olam
>>
>>131114976
I think there's been some kind of a misunderstanding, I agree with you on most all of that. I don't think there's a race war agenda as OP suggested, at most it's a smokescreen to keep people distracted. It's all about controlling the Middle East, for both the U.S. and Israel. The U.S. wants the resources, and to keep it from becoming a strong power, unified or not, or a puppet area for other powers, and of course also to expand its market. Zionists want Greater Israel and more countries to put their banks in, and before that to simply stay safe surrounded by Muslims.
>>131115526
They've been kind of BTFO for some decades now. And besides, my opinion is that the Nazis were basically just Jew clones: insular yet imperialistic, looking to control the Middle East. Hitler did, after all, bet a lot of his military's ability to reach the Middle East and gain control of its oil.
>>
File: 1498015788764.jpg (126KB, 879x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498015788764.jpg
126KB, 879x1024px
>>131101007
the satanic elite hide behind religion to avid tax and they privately owns the worlds fiat currency making all cash a debt to the owners. All the money in the world is a debt to these people.

they will force every tool to rent, not own, work at high taxes or be dependent on government handouts etc while the owners of the system can do whatever the fuck they want, without ever paying for it.

the effect is basically that the whole world become the slaves for the elite.

that is the goal, and they are already pretty close and have been ever since they cucked the united states and abolished their gold standard.

this is why they don't like crypto currency and precious metals and want to move us away from cash etc, more control.
>>
>>131115245

> If you have children, they necessarily have to breed with people who are not you, so having a society of vessels who share similar genetics is also necessary. The more genes you share as a society, the more success is distributed among the group. Of course their is still optimization at the individual level, but there is also optimization at the population level.

This is scientifically untrue. Same genetics ensures that a genetic-specific plague (any pathogen) will wipe out the entire population. Thats why cloning trees is great for farming as you have robust, highly productive trees, but is shortsighted in the sense that if a single one succumbs to a single virus, they all do.

Racial diversity divided across huge areas of different climates is a necessity for the propagation of life. Evolution is defined by variance, genetic recombination, and natural selection (extinction against natural forces).

The more genes you share as a society (which is possible by incessant inbreeding) give rise to serious genetic defects. There are genetic defects (like haemophilia) which are conserved because a few haemophilic english kings refused to breed with anyone not of the court, and the court was composed of their close relatives.
>>
>>131115930
WHY do they need to introduce racemixing on a large scale? HOW is that more effective than doing it as is?
>>
>>131110501
>thinks using a somewhat common phrase is a reference
You must be 18 to post here
>>
>>131115965
Oh well if you say that then I better find myself a nigger to fuck so I am not inbred. What is with all the extra dumb faggots this week.
>>
File: 1492744944895.png (339KB, 823x549px) Image search: [Google]
1492744944895.png
339KB, 823x549px
>>131115004
>human
>race
>>
>>131115735
>Wow. Please give me a source on this one.

If you have behaviors which work to make you behave more effectively as twins, your genes are more likely to be passed on. That is how selective pressure works.
>SHARING AS MANY GENES AS POSSIBLE IS OPTIMAL
I did not say that. Genes inherently exist among a population, they can only reproduce if there is a population for them to reproduce with. If you somehow went to a population that you could reproduce with but did not share any of your genes, obviously your phenotype would be diluted out of existence.
>>
>>131116199
nazifag is obviously falseflagging
>>
File: 1481246973413.gif (18KB, 383x282px) Image search: [Google]
1481246973413.gif
18KB, 383x282px
>>131114976
>>
>>131101007
World War Three will destroy the last of society's Alpha white men. In the ashes of the war, brown people will take over demographics as the new Baby Boom will be rife with race mixing from displaced peoples and white women needing to fuck men but the only white men left will be gays, transgenders, NEET low-lives and general betas. The rest will racemix go lesbian or die widows.

tldr: Dont start WW3
>>
>>131102617
>Terry Herds
Terry Herds is not his real name. It's Terry Davis. It's Herds in the title as in "Herds the Nigger Cattle".

Terry Davis is a direct descendant of the Confederate President, Jefferson Davis. Both are direct descendants of King David.
>>
>>131116199
>>131116338
You were supposed to learn that shit in school, it's basic as fuck.
>>
>>131116452
if it happens to america that is fine, we are a nation of ideas and capitalism. one day i hope the average american looks like anwar sadat or something.

but europe needs to save their race
>>
Brown people are more easily controlled and manipulated than whites.
>>
>>131115965
You are not understanding my point. I am not saying it is better for everyone to have the same genes. I am saying that you have effectively reproduced if someone with genes the same as you reproduces. Imagine that your genes code behaviors that allow you to function as a proxy reproducer or a reproducer. You will potentially be more successful than a group which cannot create proxy reproducers. This can be extrapolated to a scale. If 10 people with somewhat similar genes to you reproduce, that is similar to your reproducing successfully, especially if you help them do so.
>>
>>131116448
The dude is correctly identifying cooperation between nations, not shilling for Zionist ideals. Unless you're a JIDF shill looking to discredit the goy when he's getting uncomfortably close to the truth. That seems unlikely though, because just that much really oughn't be controversial in any way.
>>
>>131116114
Don't you see the resistance they are getting?

Do you think that is desirable? Do you think they like that people like Trump can come along and have a shot at toppling their house of cards now and then?

They want the population at large, everyone besides the elite, to stay in the double digit IQ range simply because it secures their position.

Hitler rose to power riding the exact same facts we are riding now, difference being that people at large were more capable to see through bullshit and lies than the trained morons in the younger generations.

if they manage to reverse our intellectual growth they are set for eternity until their rule crumble due to their own in fighting

Its the difference between secure control and the illusion of control but always living on the edge of collapse
>>
>>131116452
Well that's an intersting question.
Whites should stop to fight each others and should nuke thos inbred countries.
Actually we are still fighting each other while the cancer spreads
>>
>>131116448
Holy shit, I've CTRL+F'd all your posts and you have yet to make even ONE argument or meaningful contribution to the thread.
Please fuck off to a safespace if a challenge on your worldview is triggering you that much.
>>
File: 1491614799791.jpg (59KB, 765x343px) Image search: [Google]
1491614799791.jpg
59KB, 765x343px
>>131116534
except it's false and something (((they))) oversimplify to promote racemixing Achmed

durrr hurr a nation of 100million people +500 million neighbors needs to mix with niggers from afrika or it inbred and gun die out
>>
>>131116702
>that is similar to your reproducing successfully, especially if you help them do so.
REEEE INDIVIDUALISM ONLY
>>
>>131116452
Why would a nationwide draft for WW3 specifically target alpha males?
>>131116881
He never said that, though.
>>
>>131115839

Nazism *did* go overboard. But the ideology is one thing, and it's deployment in WW2 is another.
The thing is that, regardless of there being a race war conspiracy or just banking/oil interests, one particular side effect is that white people are dwindling in number while at the same time being systematically oppressed by law and PC agenda. It doesn't matter if their endgoal is what OP suggested. For them to reach that goal they are pressing to anihilate our cultures and national identities while keeping their sanctuary free of of the shit they are forcefeeding on the rest of the world. Its hypocritical and destructive. They have to trample you and me to get "even richer"? For the sake of all that is decent, NO ONE should be allowed to hold humanity on chokehold.

Not only was Israel founded illegally and violently, they still refuse to allow Humans Rights Watch agents in, they refuse to disclose the size of their nuclear armament (something which people are willing to go to war over NK for) and they even have the GALL to make it illegal for any Israeli citizen to even ask about their own country's internationally condemned unregulated nuclear program. Im serious. Check it, if a citizen asks about their own nuclear programme, he is sent to jail for "questioning the authority and integrity of the state".

They open fire on anyone that stumbles upon their weapon stockpiling. Even US boats - AFTER the captain had assured they were US allies, the Israelis still murdered them ALL. They are the source of the NSA and CIA spy tools. They are the ones who let the WannaCry code fall to the hands of the Shadow Brokers.

There is a reason /pol/ calls "questioning jewish agenda" redpilling. Its not racism. Its not just us being mean. They are fucking evil.
>>
>>131116935
Because those are the ones capable to be used?
>>
>>131116935
Because those are the ones capable of being used?
>>
>>131116826
stfu /g/aylord
le triggered
le safespace
muh thread

kys retard
>>
>>131101007
Greater Israel.
>>
>>131116702
so, what you're saying is that protecting your brother's children is in effect protecting some of your own genes? and by helping to ensure the survival of your family you are helping to ensure the survival of the genes you share with them? and by helping to ensure the survival of your race you are helping to ensure the survival of the genes you share? hmmm... really makes me think
>>
>>131101007
then, Venezuela with nukes
>>
File: 1498138353589.jpg (132KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498138353589.jpg
132KB, 800x800px
>>131101181
It's just crazy enough to actually work.
>>
>>131106772
It means their plan is in its last phase
>>
>>131117128
Sounds like some racist nazi stuff to me. BEIGE POWER!
>>
>>131117128
Exactly, it is distributed self interest. The only kind of self interest which is stable.
>>
File: 1498152112281.png (114KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
1498152112281.png
114KB, 320x263px
>THIS is what's stopping us as a species from advancing. If everyone in the world understood that we ARE ALL HUMANS AND WE SHOULDN'T KILL EACH OTHER then we would EASILY be populating the entire galaxy by now.

>Being such a retarded redditor holy fuck
>>
I'm mixed and it sucks ass
if this is the future of humanity let it die
>>
>>131117078
>>131117096
You're using the term "alpha male" pretty loosely if it only means "not too sickly or communist to be drafted for world war". That's cool though, now I know what you mean and that's the purpose of language, to communicate. I mean, I still disagree with you, but that's another matter.
>>
>>131117385
in a way you are more authentically american because you can put aside race and focus on your nationality and values. one day i hope we are all like you. but europe should preserve their race.
>>
>>131117385
Let me guess, your father is black?
>>
Shitposting /r/safespace brainlets are taking over the thread. How unfortunate.
>>
>>131117436
>the European race
There isn't even a British race.
>>
>>131116199
Masters degree in biotech. Im sorry if I can't go all Neil de Grasse Tyson on your ass and explain in laymen's terms decades of genetic engineering.

>>131116702
This isn't how it works. Your ability to reproduce isnt solely based on genetics. A person is more than their genes. All environmental factors, upbringing, surrounding culture, and even your thoughtprocess (which defines where and how your neurons will form new links) will affect who you are.
There is no such thing as "proxy reproducers". You can clone yourself but as time goes on, you and your clone will become genotypically and fenotypically different. Your body is NOT the exact same composition as it was yesterday. This is why cancer can show up in anyone, anywhere. Your cells are in constant renewall. You are defined by the complex interactions of all cells in your body (and the even more numerous microbe cells inside your body).
>>
>>131117545
i know when i said europe, i meant the many countries should preserve their races, but didn't want to list all of you individually
>>
File: 1498230492024.jpg (57KB, 894x564px) Image search: [Google]
1498230492024.jpg
57KB, 894x564px
I'm willing to wager 100 USD OP is actually a redditor trying to make /pol/ "see the light" via le rationalist argument
>>
>>131117596
Oh. You should say "races" then.
>>
>>131117449
spic
>>
>>131101007
then they start going after anyone lighter than a brown paper bag.
>>
>>131101007
The earth wants to return to a evolutionary primal state since (((civilization))), and it's political systems are destroying her and preventing incredible evolution of beings and the planet itself.

Nigs are mindless droids sent by the earth with the sole purpose of destroying (((civilization))) and with this destruction the (((demons))) we insist on worshipping will be vanquished. The cycle of evolution will begin anew.

Whites chose to worship (((trade))) and (((wealth))). We cannot look away from the abyss. We are doomed to Oblivion.
>>
>>131117581
The "you" you refer to is irrelevant in the long term, which is what drives evolution, and also drives your behaviors. It does not matter if you are not identical, the pressure can still be distributed.
>>
>>131117719
That's not that bad. At least you're not a nigger or a gook.
>>
>>131101007
You don't get it? You aren't capable of looking at places that are already like this, noticing the lack of a politically literate middle class interfering in globalist schemes, and seeing why they would think Mexico or Brazil were a good idea so long as you're a patron and not a peon? Seems pretty self-explanatory to me.
>>
>>131117581
How do you feel about the book Guns, Germs, and Steel?
>>
>>131101007
The Jews intend to unleash a ethnovirus that kills everyone except jews. The problem with whites is that they share too much genetic code with Ashkenazi jews. This is why they push miscegenation.
>>
>>131117820
i like this view. noble savages as agents of Gaia herself.
>>
>>131101631
>inside a sock
You'll be breeding basketball americans in no time!
>>
>>131107041
canadian gojira
>>
>>131118018
So whites are now the noble savages?
>>
>>131101007
(((They))) will move on to the next best race and start subverting that. Just like the talmud tells them:"kill the best of the goyim"
>>
>>131112018
Addio Africa
>>
>>131118265
>Nigs are mindless droids sent by the earth with the sole purpose of destroying (((civilization)))
reading comprehension my dude.
>>
>>131117918
I had never heard of it, but it calls some of my opinions to question. I must read it after the exams. It's interesting to note that it specifically make an argument for the North African civilizations, while the Sub-saharan (the ones that were in the stone age when found) isn't explained by geographical, geopolitical or environmental factors. It could be argued that the Sub-S blacks are simply a few tens of tousands of years in technology "lagging behind" but that only makes a stronger case for racism against them.

>>131117899
True, but different people have different opinions on what constitutes a functioning society. Maybe I believe that eurasian cultures are more socially and techonolgically invested in securing a future for their children in the long term and so preserving the good parts of these cultures is crucial for the propagation of life.
Perhaos I think that if suddenly everyone went on a ferguson-level chimpout, the human race wouldn't last another 60 years.

No individual matters in the long run, but his or her contributions to culture and society do. People who have a negative net impact on the world should be educated to stop being backward little shits, but for that to happen, we can't let SJW enable stupid behavior.
>>
>>131101007
here's the thing i don't get. every jew i've ever known sucked with high technology, as do blacks. the only people who are good with it at all are [hispanic|arab] whites, and whites are the one's funding the vast majority of it all. what exactly would happen when there aren't enough [hispanic|arab] whites to keep the internet up and running, or new iphones coming out? wouldn't blacks just chimp out as soon as quality of life begins to decrease and kill the jews?
>>
>>131117103
>Still doesn't give an argument
>>
>>131118265
No. Whites are the epitome of humanity. We chose to follow (((demons))) instead of nature and it's mother. Blacks are the savages, soulless, incomplete, their seed is poison to evolutionary advancement. Far from noble, they are a tool of destruction.
>>
>>131117056
Evil? Nah, just violent. They aren't alone in that now, and have never been. The U.S. didn't invade Iraq and cause the deaths of potentially hundreds of thousands simply because of Israel's interest, they did it for reasons strongly connected to their reasons for being allied with Israel in the first place.

Israel is no worse than any other nation or group that's ready to use violence pro-actively, and there are many such nations and groups. I dislike the policies of all of them, and while Israel is right now in the thick of it, since that region is unstable, that simply means that they're under more pressure to respond violently, which doesn't make them worse than a group that's simply not under any such pressure to respond violently to. Israel is good at it, of course, because of their alliance with the West and their many brilliant minds.

Its founding was indeed illegal, amoral, and violent, but it was masterminded not just by Jews, but by Western nations, who foresaw the need to control Middle Eastern oil. The Jews are no more evil than the other nations (or rather the individuals in those nations who knew and condoned it, perhaps even those who didn't care enough to learn about it) involved in Israel's creation, or less or more evil than the nations who fought aggressively in the war(s) for other reasons.

I again oppose all policies of the sort, but that's a largely irrelevant opinion. Swedes love to feel morally superior, but we're part of the same economy and sphere that's propped up by Mid East oil, we just sit back and let others carry the burden.

I'm gonna have to break here for awhile and read this post to make sense of it, and notice what I've left out.
>>
>>131119019
Are you telling me that Muhammad was right when he said that Satan was a black man?
>>
>>131108283
They are in control of black America. Look at the democratic leadership
>>
>>131118854

No because after engineers have successfully turned machinery and computing into an arrangement of pre-specified functions (modules), anyone can program or build anything as long as they have access to the technology. For example, you may program in C++ but is that not simply a huge oversimplified method of ascribing new meaning to the contacts in the integrated circuits? Its a proxy for coding 1s and 0s.

>>131116722
Your posts have convinced me that you are able to separate fact from fiction. If you're interested, look up the atrocities referenced in >>131117056. Im not saying that other people have not commited atrocities and that they are singularily evil, but they are rollercoasting on Holocaust sympathy for decades while being the most active and violent aggressor in the modern world, by military technology, finance and information/media. And they are using them all to exert increasing degrees of control over the entire planet. Its like a madman waving a loaded gun around.
>>
Welp /pol/, I've read all these posts and I have to say I'm more or less disappointed with the lack of logos in favor of baseless fantasies. As a black man, I'll continue to date whoever the fuck I want. Maybe I'll start targeting white women to trigger some of you /pol/cucks when you see us on the street. Peace.
>>131118854
Black and CS, I assure you this is not the case.
>>
>>131119331
Muhammad was an evolutionary straggler with misguided, basically retarded direction. Satan is (((them))).
>>
>>131101007
I'm 6'4 lanklet so I'm worried I wouldn't belong in a squad like that.
>>
>>131119535
I don't know you already sound pretty niggered.
>>
called it

kys OP

>>>131119535
>Maybe I'll start targeting white women to trigger some of you /pol/cucks when you see us on the street.

Nigga you fap to loli porn and are khhv and probably > 260lbs, so yea take ur best shot
>>
>>131112228
Spic/pajeet talking on white people matters, please leave.
>>
>>131119174
Alright, cont: I don't think this race agenda exists. I don't see any reason for it to be part of any important plan for Israeli control of the world. I can see some reason for why you'd want to dilute the Middle Eastern heritage, as it's Middle Eastern ethnicities which are posing a threat to Israel. That's an angle I can believe, and one I mention often on /pol/: Israel and the U.S. want Middle Eastern refugees to move to Western nations in order for the refugees and their children to become Westernized, because if they get better lives here or are taught different values, then they will transmit these values back to their plentiful kin back in the Middle East. This has happened before: there's a story about how some Swedish king sent out observers into the Swedish countryside to find out how he was regarded among the populace, and what the surveyors found were portraits of the American President, not of the Swedish King. Why? Because something like a fourth or third of the Swedish population had migrated to the U.S. a generation or two earlier, due to famine, and the Swedes left in Sweden became Americanized as a result. What we're witnessing is not an attack on Western values, but an attack on Muslim values: they aren't a Trojan Horse carrying terrorists or Islam, they're being invited in to become like us so they can make their kin more like us, so that the U.S. and Israel can exert more influence over those left in the Mid East. This is cultural imperialism not against the West, but against the Middle East.
>>
>>131111009

>They take the benefits
>Don't take the negatives

seems pretty smart to me tbqh.
>>
>>131119535
>Black and CS
do they make keyboards for monkey paws now?
>>
>>131120061
yea it is. Poland has been cucking the EU since the beginning.

Moreover they were also able to offload millions of their dumbest and poorest to Western Europe
>>
File: 1497150991899.jpg (477KB, 812x806px) Image search: [Google]
1497150991899.jpg
477KB, 812x806px
>>131120149
>do they make keyboards for monkey paws now?
im ded senpai
>>
>>131120406
>dumbest and poorest to Western Europe
I would take the dumbest poles and slavs over niggers or spics any day.
>>
>>131119507
>but they are rollercoasting on Holocaust sympathy for decades while being the most active and violent aggressor in the modern world, by military technology, finance and information/media
I disagree with the scale you're using. They're very violent and oppressive, perhaps the most per capita or something, but the U.S. is the largest and most active, and it's not just as an Israeli proxy. The U.S. is not controlled by Jews, it's co-controlled by Jews with similar interests as the U.S. government. Sure, Jews control the media. Do they control the U.S. government as a result? No, but as long as they share goals with the U.S. government they're a huge propaganda asset, and one that lets the government- hold on, STATE, because both parties are in on this- influence its citizens without apparent state controlled propaganda.
>>
There won't be anybody to blame for racism
>>
>>131120715
Holy shit Achmed
Israel=/=Jewish Tribe

shill or just dumb?
>>
>>131119174
You agree that US and UK did the same. And of course they did, UK gave the lands to form Israel and US warmongered around them.

So you agree that politics in any of the countries belonging to the ECHELON5 spy network are intimately related. This is why it is obvious that regardless of whatever candidate runs to US office, their agenda will be revised to suit the needs and wants of the "hidden" ruling elite.

The thing is that the US, which was most likely meant to be their safe haven failed when they imported thousands of sub saharan africans. So they made a new safe haven for the elite. One where anyone who isnt indoctrinated is not allowed to be a civillian and any and all racemixing and marxism are discouraged. This place is Israel.

The "Jews" aren't the masterminds. The ZIONIST globalists are. They just happen to be jews or supporters of jews because Israel is still playing the same victim card since WW2 in order to justify their criminal activity and silence opposition.
I have no problem with normal jews. I do have a problem with usury, which the bolshevist jews of the Weimar republic used to turn Germany into a 3rd world famine-infested disease-ridden shithole. Why did Nazism caught on so fast? Because the germans were LITERALLY fighting for their survival. But it became corrupted, like most governments, and made a series of stupid violent decisions that culminated in the biggest gap in modern history books to date. There is STILL no consensus over every piece of history that gave Israel and the US insurmountable political power in the Middle East. This is why 9/11 conspiracies still exist, because the only parts of history that are illegal to observe are those where the US and Israeli elites committed crimes against humanity.

Im aware all are equally evil and violent. But only this coalition is setting it's eyes on global control, while most nations just want to live in peace.

I fear for Sweden. I hope your traditions survive.
>>
#WhiteGenocide
>>
>>131101007
It's a misnomer, the white race will never be "destroyed".

Western secular culture is completely fucked, though. Expect people trying to cast lightning bolts on college campuses by rubbing sticks together by the end of the century.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

Here is Capetown, the place that once had the first human heart transplant under a western secular society. This is its legacy. This is our country's future.
>>
#WhiteGenocide--
>>
>>131101007
>When the white race is "destroyed" by racemixing, then what?

It's not about race mixing or destruction is about control and power.
They remove nationalism and other platforms to steal power.
Sometimes it happens through redefinition without people even noticing it. A political system is made to look like another to create a false equivalency (divide and conquer).

What happens in Europe now, with the EU destroying over 20.000 year old cultures can not be justified by any possible means, even if they pretend it will remove 1 form of discrimination (while they use the opportunity to crack down on free speech and democracy)
>>
>>131119932
>>131120715

Ninja'ed, read this one >>131120915

I don't claim Israel controls the US, I think the governments are in on it. It's just that the US as a staging ground for a utopia failed really hard, and Israel is the new place for the rich to move.

>>131119932
This actually makes sense. With the difference that the Swedes in your story possibly migrated due to economic reasons and returned with knowledge.
The Middle Easterners are being violently pushed into Europe while at the same time being told that Europe is the bad guy, when it is the English governments fucking their land for decades. They don't come here to assimilate. They come here for holy war (literally Jihad) through martyrdom.
If your plan was as you say, it would be easier for the US and Israel to join Europe in attempting to integrate actual refugees instead of setting fire to the hornets nest and casting it on your doorstep.
>>
>>131121507

This northern fellow is also woke af. That is exactly what is happening.

What all of us are left to ponder is why are they pushing for globalization coupled with totalitarian control....need a hint?
>>
So why don't Jews go after Hispanics, Blacks and Asians as they do to Whites?
I think they got something against us personally for adopting the religion of Christ first.
That's it to behonest.
>>
>>131120829
What?
>>131120915
>The "Jews" aren't the masterminds. The ZIONIST globalists are
My bad, I just use the terms interchangably here on /pol/ since the usual language here has them all the same. Help me communicate with people who'll otherwise jump on any suggestion that not all Jews are the same. So no disagreement from me there, basically. I should've taken your obviously better insight into these affairs into account (insofar as we think much alike and I don't think I'm completely wrong, although I might be).
As for Nazi Germany, I think its plight is exaggerated. Hitler hurt its economic recovery, plunged the country into far greater debt, and fixed unemployment stats to make it seem like he was creating more jobs than he did. I don't like what the Nazis were, and I don't like what they did, although I consider them separate things: Hitler and his policies were in no way a logical or unavoidable conclusion of Nazi ideals.

You're right in that it's the one with its eyes on global control. Not so much because of greater evil, but smarter decisions in the past and a far more advantageous starting position. I don't really know who to throw in with, though, because no political alternative seems viable or preferable. If morally preferable, it's got irrelevant influence. If influential to some degree, morally deplorable.

I don't fear for Sweden, personally. Ghettos are popping up, but there's nothing suggesting it's gonna be a problem worse than, say, American ghettos. A financial drain, but not a threat. We're rebuilding our dismantled army, which I absolutely think is a step in the right direction, for one.
>>
>>131115008
They literally haven't. The only time overlords lose to Arabs and Niggers is when another overlord with more Arabs and Niggers shows up.
>>
>>131122214
I can't wait for the next Call of Duty:GoyimWarfare™.
>>
>>131121574
>I don't claim Israel controls the US, I think the governments are in on it. It's just that the US as a staging ground for a utopia failed really hard, and Israel is the new place for the rich to move.
Are rich non-Jews converting and/or moving to Israel? I've not informed myself on details like these.

>The Middle Easterners are being violently pushed into Europe while at the same time being told that Europe is the bad guy, when it is the English governments fucking their land for decades
I agree that it's very poorly handled in comparison, but I don't think that discredits the theory as much as it suggests the strategic ruthlessness of the ones implementing it.
>They don't come here to assimilate. They come here for holy war (literally Jihad) through martyrdom.
Many, yes, but far from all. I also think that ISIS hold the same theory as I do, and that's why they've publicly stated that they're gonna sneak in terrorists, and why they encourage sympathizers to run people over with trucks and such: certainly not to encourage the West to accept Muslim refugees, right? Because then they wouldn't make us suspicious towards the refugees. I think they want to stop Western nations from accepting refugees, by making us think that the refugees are a threat (which they are to some degree, obviously, not just through ISIS' schemes), because they fear Westernization more than anything else. They want hardline Islam and hatred towards the West, as that's the driving force behind their ideology and power.
>If your *(their?) plan was as you say, it would be easier for the US and Israel to join Europe in attempting to integrate actual refugees instead of setting fire to the hornets nest and casting it on your doorstep.
Well, Israel doesn't want Middle Easterns in Israel, they want Isreal for Jews. They don't want Western values in Israel either, they just want pacified Muslims.
>>
>>131115251
>joos dindu muffins man!
>>
>>131123029
Exactly, the amount of shilling this week is so blatant and sad.
>>
>>131122082

You're not wrong. I don't defend what Hitler did in his moments of desperation. Nazi Germany started with an outspoken person attempting to mobilize his culture into a position where they wouldn't be eaten alive by approaching Russian forces.
It's hard to find sensible people in /pol/ because there is a LOT of larping and shilling in here. It's a cesspool of edginess combined with politically charged people, but it has one very important aspect most places do not have: true freedom of speech. No one is shadowbanned. Anyone can say anything without being dragged off into a cell and every anon's argument is to be judged by its merits.

The problem with Nazi Germany is that it became extremist, which is not unusual considering the tensions at the beginning of the 20th century. There is a reason why it is called World War 2 and not the Nazi war. But its bad rep comes from romanticizing the suffering of millions of people of which not all were Jews. Everyone thinks "omg nazis kill jews" because they have mostly been taught to, but there were millions of non-Jewish people persecuted by the extremist period of the Nazi Germany. Does anyone speak out for gypsies? What about serbs?

I think National Socialism is pretty good sans the extremism. I used to fantasize about anarcho socialism until I was eventually reasoned with to the point where I could no longer defend a lack of a governing body. A state is needed by its people like parents are needed by its children. There must be someone to secure the safety of the young who are still immature and not ready to protect themselves from more aggressive nations.

My country is a parliamentary democracy and it simply does not work. The members of parliament do not reflect the interests of the people and so we are stuck with a perpetually corrupted government that simply recycles leaders belonging to the same elite. It is an oligarchy. I believe parliamentary democracy does not work in large scales. Flag related.
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.