[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Hungarians the unhealthiest in Europe ? https://you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: fatfucks.jpg (180KB, 1000x520px) Image search: [Google]
fatfucks.jpg
180KB, 1000x520px
Why are Hungarians the unhealthiest in Europe ?

https://youtu.be/MABhq4cBCfI
I mean if eating pig tard in every meal was good and cheap 100 years ago why the fuck do they still do it?

you're not working on the fields anymore actually you dont wokr at all

All hungarians and Romanians I've ever met were fat fucks
>>
File: Fried_yeast_cake_(langos).jpg (118KB, 448x300px) Image search: [Google]
Fried_yeast_cake_(langos).jpg
118KB, 448x300px
>>131096707
I know this is probably bait, but it`s because their food is amazing.
Seriously, keep it up Magyarorszag.
>>
It's crazy people are getting fatter and fatter even though the fat acceptance (for example) is just marginal and the internet is full of information how to be overweight
>>
>>131097996
>how not to be*

Also being healthy and fit is popular, thanks to the social media etc
>>
>>131097731
Just had one of these today, tasty as fuck.

Oh and if I recall we are also among the most depressed and alcoholic people in Europe as well.
>>
They have food that literally only contains fat. The whole dish is fat. They're disgusting
>>
>>131097731
This. Hungarian food is absolutely delicious. It's something when an American raised in the south is afraid of dying of a heart attack after eating something. But its still fucking good...
>>
File: hungarian_fans_euro2016.jpg (191KB, 962x624px) Image search: [Google]
hungarian_fans_euro2016.jpg
191KB, 962x624px
>>131096707
>All hungarians and Romanians I've ever met were fat fucks

meh
>>
>>131096707
Because most hungarian food is fucking shit

It doesn't taste bad but it will kill you over time
>>
File: rare süsü.jpg (959KB, 1417x1417px) Image search: [Google]
rare süsü.jpg
959KB, 1417x1417px
>>131096707
>Irak és Irán? A négerek mindig háborúznak.

L E L
>>
Leave my fucking waifu alone Hans.

By the way we're still not taking any refugees.
>Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>131096707
Fuck of Ahmed
>>
File: rőzse.jpg (69KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
rőzse.jpg
69KB, 400x500px
>>131096707
One word. Kilátástalanság.
Even though a highly conservative nation, the government and the in general ABSOLUTELY CORRUPT system that's the remainder of jewish communism sucks every last forint out of the pockets of the average Hungarian, disabling them from moving up in society and life. They start to envy that new curtain or tv their neighbor managed to afford, and this envy stops them from having enough meaningful relationships in their close proximity.
Plus they see in TV reality shows how successful people live like degenerates.
Therefore they turn to cigarettes, alcohol for escapism and adopt an apathetic lifestyle living day to day, working their shitty jobs while the amount of welfareparasite gypsies, therefore taxes increases.
Also, it might be the pork lard in half the foods too.

T. lived there for 21 years.

>>131097731
Best food ever, 10/10 would eat again.
>>
File: 1493805422093.jpg (46KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493805422093.jpg
46KB, 960x960px
>>131099934
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.