[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /pol/, I wrote a song about Otto Warmbier, meant to be performed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Hey /pol/, I wrote a song about Otto Warmbier, meant to be performed as a hardcore punk piece. What do you think?

---------------------------------------------------------

You went to North Korea
You went to fucking North Korea
Even though you were American
You still went to North Korea

You tried to steal a sign
You tried to steal a fucking sign
Even though you were American
You still tried to steal the sign

You were arrested for it
You were fucking arrested for it
You tried to cry like a little bitch
And those fucking chinks didn't care

Then they put you in a labor camp
They put you in a fucking labor camp
And a bunch of North Korean people
Fucked you in the ass and mouth

Then you went into a coma
You went into a fucking coma
And now you're fucking brain dead
Because you got fucked in the ass by Koreans

Now your family is putting you in the ground
Now you're in the fucking ground
You stupid fucking crybaby faggot
Now you're rotting in the ground.

The moral of the story,
It's the moral of the fucking story,
Is don't go to Korea,
Or don't cry like a faggot if you do
>>
>>131092247
Nice, give me a few and I'll put some guitar and bass to that.
Anyone play drums?
>>
do we have irrefutable evidence that Otto is dead? was the casket open?
this is a stupid move on the norks, sending him back as a vegetable.
>>
>>131092247
why are his brows blonde?
>>
>>131094632
I wonder what color his pubes were
>>
>>131094447
yea it doesn't make a lot of sense. also botulism technically would have caused him to get brain damage if he wasn't placed on a ventilator. Paralysis could have hit him between interaction with the guards. That would have caused the kind of hypoxia that they're talking about, yet they accept the neurologist saying "no signs of botulism."

I'm here to tell you folks, botulism doesn't have any permanent sign other than antibodies to the botulinium toxin. i'm pretty sure they tested him for antibodies, but after being bed-ridden and sick

What is more interesting to me is how he died less than a week after being here when he was okay in North Korea for over a year in this comatose state. So, did they send him back because he was going to die? From bedsores, sepsis, etc. They aren't releasing cause of death but likely causes would be blood clots or sepsis. They could treat all this normally, but I believe his parents told them to stop treatment (stop antibiotics) or maybe it was a blood clot and he just happened to die because of the stress from travel.

My point is that botulism has no lasting effect other than antibodies and those aren't reliable in someone who is nutritionally or otherwise immune compromised.
>>
>>131092392
I'm interested in hearing the final outcome of this
>>
Your post is offensive. Retract everything you said and apologize.
Thank you.
>>
>>131092392
>>131097083
OP here, bumping in hope that a recording will be posted.
>>
Bump 4 fun song
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.