[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do the Irish demand "Brits out" and then give up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: ira.jpg (61KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
ira.jpg
61KB, 615x409px
Why do the Irish demand "Brits out" and then give up their self-determination to the EU? Seems rather pointless to me.
>>
>>131089925
I don't know, why would a bunch of Jesuit controlled terrorists seek to disrupt the crown jewel of the protestant anglosphere? What a puzzler.
>>
>>131089925
We only joined because the UK was.
>>
>>131089925
Now they are ruled by a gay poo, haha.
>>
File: anglo-irish.png (192KB, 1187x621px) Image search: [Google]
anglo-irish.png
192KB, 1187x621px
Britons and British culture[s] have been integral to Irish society for the last nine centuries.They love us really, the cheeky, bogtrotting tykes
>>
>>131092366
>>131089925
lmao what a bunch of dumb micks
>>
>>131089925
Because the potato niggers are upset that bongs ruled them for so long, they want "freedom" like a 15 year old wants freedom
>>
>>131089925
because "muh celtic tiger"
>>
Because normies are thick and don't see joining the EU as giving up their self-determination (even though it actually is).)
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 770x760px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 770x760px
>>131092940
But there are no tigers in Ireland.
>>
>>131089925
EXACTLY

My ancestral country is really making me confused and sad at the lack of NUTS they have.

You used to be so BASED oh Ireland.
>>
>>131093127
kek.

not anymore. good thing that EU gravy train keeps a comin'
>>
>>131093127
There's two in Dublin zoo
>>
>>131092940
Why do we call the irish "celtics" but the Boston "seltics" and the entire team is black?

Thought of the hour
>>
>>131089925
Because Irish republicanism was part of a globalist plot to destroy the British empire.

By 1900 an independent Ireland made no sense except as a base for French and German warships. A bit like how the Baltic states make no sense except as a parking lot for German tanks a few hours' drive from St. Petersburg.
>>
>>131093472
i cant believe you dont know this!

celtic = relating to the Celts
seltics = sell tickets
>>
>>131093273

>ireland
>"based"

kek fucking when?
>>
File: 1468231388526.jpg (53KB, 364x322px) Image search: [Google]
1468231388526.jpg
53KB, 364x322px
>>131093273
>My ancestral country
>You used to be so BASED
>>
>>131089925
Well now we are out. Macron and Merkel are going full federal. That means majority vote, a country's veto will be a thing of the past. God help the smaller country's then.
>>
The worst part is Irishmen have spent decades killing each other over whose version of Christianity is right.

And now they are just importing hordes of non christians that will end up replacing them anyway.

What a joke.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.