[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no political solution to degeneracy. You cannot legislate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: lacoon.jpg (139KB, 722x850px) Image search: [Google]
lacoon.jpg
139KB, 722x850px
There is no political solution to degeneracy. You cannot legislate degeneracy away. What is required is a cultural solution, a renaissance that reinvigorates the European spirit and cultivates a rejection of all that industrial modernism has poisoned society with and a return to traditional virtues. Focusing on politicians is part of the solution but not the main component; the main component is the spreading of inconvenient truths and conservative wisdoms to the politically on the fence. Why are you not having a large traditional family and spreading your ideas as widely as possible?
>>
>>131087869
The traditional family is dead and getting deader every day. The future lies in technology.
>>
Worked in Germany
>>
>>131088503
>a totalitarian state

Of course, but that is not very realistic now, is it?
>>
>>131088681
That's where we are headed.
>>
>>131088503
1930s Germany versus 2010s America is quite different.

>The basic principles of equality and freedom never have and never will take root in Germany. The will to freedom has been voiced in every other tongue. "All men are created equal", liberte, egalite, fraternite - but in German...
>>
>>131088855
I don't find any strong indication we are headed towards a conservative race based fascist government.
>>
>>131087869
>political power is meaningless
I'm gonna go with no on that one. The possession of political power is good in and of itself, and it allows you to set the cultural tone. You are literally putting the cart before the horse there. How do you think you can create and distribute a cultural solution when the (((controllers))) have the political power to nip it in the bud before their monopoly is seriously jeopardized?
First, you get the power. Then, you mandate the culture. It's that easy.
>>
>>131087869
how the fuck do you create a traditional family if you can't feed your children/pay rent/ clothes etc.. without two paychecks because vaginas are stealing our jobs? it's literally impossible
>>
>>131088503
what happened in Germany was nation suicide following decades of degeneracy, nasiz was the tip of degeneracy
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.