[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death to convicted child molesters - what exactly is wrong w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8346.jpg (25KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8346.jpg
25KB, 400x260px
Death to convicted child molesters - what exactly is wrong with this?
>"The serial killer has the same personality characteristics as the sex offender against children"
-Dr. Mace Knapp, Nevada State Prison Psychologist

• Pedophiles have a strong, almost irresistible, desire to have sex with children. The average pedophile molests 260 victims during their lifetime. Over 90% of convicted pedophiles are arrested again for the same offense after their release from prison.
http://www.sex-offenders.us/child.molester.list.htm
Our society should not and can not tolerate the highest of degeneracy, they more often than not act on their impulses multiple times in their lifetimes, this trauma then transitions former victims into predators themselves, this is a DISEASE. One that needs to be erased.
>>
>>131085589

The only people who think pedophilia is acceptable are pedophiles.

Some are active, some are in the closet. All of them are pedophiles.
>>
File: what the fuck.gif (660KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.gif
660KB, 200x199px
Can we just send all of the pedophiles to the gas chamber already
>>
>>131085754
>>131085845
>>131085589

You can't stop me, fuckers. I'll continue and you don't have a say in it.
>>
Studies by David Finkelhor, Director of the Crimes Against Children Research Center, show that:

1 in 5 girls and 1 in 20 boys is a victim of child sexual abuse;
Self-report studies show that 20% of adult females and 5-10% of adult males recall a childhood sexual assault or sexual abuse incident;
During a one-year period in the U.S., 16% of youth ages 14 to 17 had been sexually victimized;
Over the course of their lifetime, 28% of U.S. youth ages 14 to 17 had been sexually victimized;
Children are most vulnerable to CSA between the ages of 7 and 13.

1 out of every 10 kids.
Children. Allowed to be victimized by a lenient society.
1 in 10 children's lives are potentially ruined by these barbarians that we allow to be released over and over again to continue their monstrous crimes. We have a voice, expose the truth of what needs to be done to protect our children, call for execution of convicted child molesters.
>>
>>131086087
>flag
Expected to say the least.
>>
>>131086354
Yup, who could resist those cute little things?
>>
File: IMG_8347.jpg (26KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8347.jpg
26KB, 670x503px
>>131086544
Your day is coming ;^)
Can't wait to fill up ditches with your kind.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.