[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daily reminder that if you are still using the banking jew you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Shaggy.jpg (39KB, 249x262px) Image search: [Google]
Shaggy.jpg
39KB, 249x262px
daily reminder that if you are still using the banking jew you are the goodest of goys that should be gassed immediately.
>>
>>131080213
Food store doesn't accept silver coins
>>
>>131080213

B-but they give me goy-tickets in exchange for my paystub from my job at Dewie, Cuckham & Howe.
>>
>>131080213
still virgin, living with parents, never had a job?

or do you work and stuff you money under the mattress? what the interest rate there?

>>my is 6.7%
>>
>>131080400
pay with actual money and store money in a safe, is it that hard?
do you even know how banking works?
you pay (((them))) to store your money, then they use your money to lend to other people with interest and make a profit of it, you should get a % of the profit because they're using your money to do this, if a crisis hit and everyone wants to take their money at the same time there's not enough for everyone and you're fucked big time.
STOP BEING JEWED.
>>
>>131080970
>>131080970

>>then they use your money to lend to other people with interest and make a profit of it

thanks for the quick rundown.

they get my money and interest. I get safety for my money (we are not neocon america, banks here are required by law to pay out every customer in even of a crash (and they get audited a lot)).

thanks for your fresh idea, but no thanks

P.S.

allways pay with cash
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.