[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't we take in white south Africans as refugees?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: white murder.jpg (36KB, 631x393px) Image search: [Google]
white murder.jpg
36KB, 631x393px
Why don't we take in white south Africans as refugees? they seem pretty fucked right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
>>
>>131079516
İmmigration without resistance is not worth offering salvation.
>>
File: white african guy.jpg (92KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
white african guy.jpg
92KB, 640x427px
>>131079810
the last leader of a resistance group was assassinated

>pic. related
>>
>>131080455
Let me guess!
Probably with the help of traitor whites.
>>
>>131080455
im not entirely sure the details of his murder but I doubt niggers could pull it off alone
>>
>>131079516
I heard form something that they're not doing as bad as you think, I think it was some south African poster in one of those meme ball threads.

Always look into the facts instead of posting unsourced images
>>
We do, there was an amazing Anon here a month or so ago describing his work on adopting 4 SA kids who's parents uncle, and grandad we're all murdered by a huge group of niggers by the oldest son who managed to get his dad's gun and waste 7 of them before the rest ran off
America would be 100% okay with importing all Boers in not just south Africa but from all of Africa combined
We have more than enough room for all of them that's devoid of niggers
>>
>>131079516

They stupidly voted themselves into extinction.
>>
>>131079516
Because whites are the most cucked race on the planet. This is the doing of the Jews.
>>
>>131080897
Sure they could, they run the country
>>131080690
Nope, niggers
>>
>>131081730
No your piece of shit government fucked them and no amount of deflection will change that you piece of shit
>>
>>131079516
>>131080455

>try to be edgy racist in country full of black people
>get shot

really makes you think
>>
I wish Poland or Baltics states accepted some SA white refugees. That would be easier for them language-wise to relocate to Austalia or NZ, but I'm afraid there is no government program like that. I once met South African here - music teacher - pretty sure she overstayed her visa. I couldn't help her - I was stateless and illegal myself at that time. That was long time ago - I wonder what happened to her...
>>
File: 1490686242062.jpg (62KB, 623x713px) Image search: [Google]
1490686242062.jpg
62KB, 623x713px
>>131082321
>free speech isn't allowed
>illegal opinions
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.