[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You misogynistic shitheads are so laughable. You want your women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 73

You misogynistic shitheads are so laughable. You want your women to be "traditional", i.e. cooking and cleaning, yet I bet none of you manchildren can do anything traditionally "manly" like build a house, hunt, or fish. And that's just to name a few.

All of this sexism is just pure memery.
>>
>>131077218
>house, hunt, or fish
Your job is to provide those things
If you cant do them you can always trade for them
>>
>>131077218
you are probably right.

these millennial faggots wouldn't know one end of a hand tool from another and have no concept of hard physical labour.
>>
>>131077218
>",
>>
>>131077218
Omg, Lucille Ball is so hot! I'd probably habe cum instantly.
>>
>>131077218
I built my own house. Well, it's a cabin, not a house, but whatever. It's got heat and water at least.
>>
>>131077218
no bitch i ask if you can cook because i can cook and i want to know if i'm constantly going to be feeding your incompetent ass
>>
>>131077218
I can build a good deal of a house and can figure out the rest with the Internet.

Wife cooks amazing btw
>>
>>131077218
And you think people used to build their homes in the 50s?

Take for example an aerospace engineer, he builds aircrafts, someone builds his home. Telling you insufferable cunts to raise children, cook, and go to church has to do with men knowing what makes a women feel fulfilled, and what's best for society. I respect mothers more than I do a woman who works as a doctor.
>>
>>131077218
Yea actually we can build a house, because like cooking it's just not that difficult
>>
>>131077218
Are women about to protect the family from threats or are men supposed to fulfill this traditional role? Are they going to start putting up shelves, mowing the lawn and fixing the car? Do we really even need to know how to hunt when we can provide for them by earning money and buying the food? Can you even explain why it's a bad thing for women to act traditionally? Can you explain how it's sexist? Do you think men who can do all of those things and more should be able to force a woman to cook, clean, etc or are you just throwing your toys out of the pram like a little bitch?
>>
>>131077218
I can:
>cook better than 99% of women, in many styles and cultural applications
>build a house (frame, foundation, roof, drywall, paint, siding, brick, trim, plumbing, heating/cooling, electrical, cable, security systems, landscaping)
>>
File: 1491523798391.jpg (232KB, 768x652px) Image search: [Google]
1491523798391.jpg
232KB, 768x652px
>>131079023
>still can't greentext
>>
>>131077218
enjoy being childless at 50, OLD MAID.
>>
>>131077218
The girl that wrote that is right and men without skills will be offended by that fact
>>
>>131077218
>Like, can you build a house?

1) Yes.

2) What kind of useless cunt doesn't know how to cook? And how did this become something to be proud of? "Ohhhh look at me, I only eat shit because I have no idea how to feed myself, I'm SO LIBERATED AND FREE!"

Cooking is piss easy and anyone who can't do it is literally subhuman.
>>
>>131077666
>>131077218
a man should do more than to pay for things.

OP has a good point.
>>
>>131077218
Professional carpenter here actually.
I fish and hunt on my days off.
I also cook and clean for myself.
Beyond procreation what do women offer me?
>>
>>131077218
I could with a bit of book learning to get things up to code : Cooking is FAR easier than building a house

fishing and hunting however, I can, and have done
>>
File: IMG-20170623-WA0000.jpg (98KB, 519x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170623-WA0000.jpg
98KB, 519x500px
>>131077218
I can hunt and fish. These're my hobbies. So can I have a traditional wife without you saying shit feminist things now?
>>
I reckon most /pol/acks do the stuff you mentioned, unless they're /r9k/ tier LARPers
>>
What if I can build a house? BTFO bitch you better be a good cook

Ps "Men" without construction skills are pathetic
>>
>>131077218
>sure, anyone can put up a tent.
>>
>>131078592
Based Sweden.
>>
>>131078336
Agree. She was. Plus as a Hispanic male...i like that she craves the brown dick.
>>
>>131077218
Hate to shit on your parade princess, but I can hunt and fish and I've built a house. And my "traditional" wife has a higher kill count than me, and that's not a tongue in cheek jab about abortion.
>>
>>131077218

If women stopped being whores (and the state stopped enabling them), perhaps men would start taking up responsibilities again.

Until that time, LOL, nope.
>>
>>131078592

Pretty sure the average aerospace engineer in the 50s had good skill to do stuff in charpentery and masonry
>>
Yes, I can build a house now make me a fucking sandwich you belligerent whore.
>>
>>131077218
>build a house, hunt, or fish. And that's just to name a few.
We're not actually in the stone-age anymore. The male role is to get a job and provide. Which we do.
>>
>>131077218
>Hunt
I can hunt
>Fish
Literally anyone can fish
>Build a house
Not a modern house because I'm not a trained electrician or plumber, but I know how to use power tools to carry out basic home improvements

However there is literally zero excuse to not know how to cook. Being able to cook your own food in this day and age is easy and generally less expensive than fast food. Just google suggested cooking spices, buy those, and start looking at Gordon Ramsay cooking videos on youtube or any other famous chef. I could cook my own stuffed lamb when I was in middle school. A woman, especially one who intends to be a stay at home mother or housewife should damn well know how to cook at least a dozen good dinners, some basic sandwiches, some finger foods for parties, basic breakfast foods, and one or two desserts from memory.

Plus guys love it when you cook them a meal, beats the hell out of dragging your dumb useless girlfriend or wife to an expensive restaurant so they can spend $100 buying overpriced food.
>>
File: quit it.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
quit it.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>131077218
>1 post by this ID
Bitch
>>
>>131077218
Why would you hunt or fish in this day and age? A man's job is to provide for his familiy, and that means getting a job that pays you enough to do that. Cleaning and cooking are still the same today as it was 50 years ago.
>>
>>131080415

I'm officially jelly. My buddy just got himself a farmer's daughter gf.

>no hunting waifu
>no farmer waifu
>callouses from my job chap me willy when I wank
>feels bad, but I'm happy for you
>>
>>131077218
Fucking watch me.
>>
>>131079979
>agrees with OP faggotry
It's because you are OP, right Rabbi?
>>
>>131081020
>Not a modern house because I'm not a trained electrician or plumber

Electrical work and plumbing aren't difficult. If they were, electricians and plumbers couldn't do them.
>>
File: lucille ball.jpg (66KB, 768x926px) Image search: [Google]
lucille ball.jpg
66KB, 768x926px
>>131077218
>can you build a house
Yes. Not a great house, not necessarily a house that is up to code, but I could build a simple shelter. So why can't women these days make a simple meal? I'm not asking for a fucking five course meal of the finest French cuisine, just scramble me a damn egg or cook me a freaking pork chop.

Also Lucille Ball was an insanely attractive woman.
>>
>>131077218
In fact I can build a house. Now post tits or gtfo.
>>
>>131077218
Yeah, pretty sure i can build a house.

I can also fix a car or motorcycle.

These are ultimately basic tasks that if you approach 1 step at a time, it's not unreasonable to be able achieve.

Also, building a house is a bigger undertaking than actually making dinner, you lazy PoS.
>>
>>131077218
I'm not joking when I say I have done and continue to do all of those things becuase i'm not
a feminized cuck boi like you, you massive cunt
>>
Sage this shit thread guys
>>
>>131077218
>Yes, I can provide (i`m surgeon).
>Yes, I can build a house, any retard construction worker can do it and so can I.
>I can also cook my own food or pay for a nice meal.
>Yes I can hunt and indeed I love spending some time shooting and my holidays fishing.
>>
>>131081393
you're overanalyzing, sherlock.
>>
I'm sure I can take a crack at it.

I know damn well I can cook, better than most people let alone women.
>>
>>131077218
>enforcing gender roles while trying to destroy them
>being shameless that you can't do what 95% of people can
>being shameless that you are useless and offer nothing to the table, yet still expect to be coddled by men
>carpentry=fucking cooking
>making a shit meme attempt
>designed for kikebook
>>
File: 1385125996977.jpg (1MB, 1460x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1385125996977.jpg
1MB, 1460x1032px
>>131081020
>Literally anyone can fish
Not true.
>>
>>131077218

I'll agree with OP's premise.

That being said I can hunt, fish, build shelters (I've built 3 cabins in my life), and drink beer like any good man.

It would be a double standard if I couldn't do these and expect a wife to take a home-maker role.

That being said, I also cook, clean, and take care of children as I had to look after my brothers because my mother was a degenerate slob.
>>
>>131081121
Cause its fun
>>
>>131079264
Fag.

Additionally I can:
>tile
>welding/solder >auto mechanics
>hunting/shooting >fishing
>trapping >land navigation
>bush craft (stone age pyro) >can build a shitty forge
>make a spear >fell a tree properly
>run a marathon >swim a lake/river
>do backflip/cartwheel
>coach a little league team
>lift more than any woman should ever rightfully weigh
>kids love me
>own mutiple vehicles that run well
>kill the enemy
>administer first aid >write shitty poetry
>raise children better than 98% of women
>keep myself and those that rely on me away from niggers and the likes of OP
>dance
>sing a little off key
>use windows office applications effectively
>pen a letter
>sign my name pretty
>jump rope as well as any of the black girls I went to school with
>draw a shark, a ninja turtle, an eagle or a gun
>make balloon animals
>identify dozens of trees >build a rocket
>piss in the toilet from 8 feet back
>build several types of paper planes and fold a crane
>drive a humvee
>shoot a 50 call
>fuck your mom as good as she ever got it
>make a long ass list
>show up on time, every time
>never call in sick
>man the grill better than your dad or grandpa
>blow my load at least 8 feet
>point to almost every country on a world map with no names
>calculus
>cut hair better than the lazy whores at great clips or whatever local discount haircut shithole
>fix a flat
>fly a kite
>throw a football
>make a combo shot
>climb a rope
>make a rope
>tie a rope
>tie up your slut sister and make her beg for cocktail
>point shoot like an action hero
>get a stain out of a shirt
>sew a button/mend a tear
>get rid of a wasp nest at a moments notice
>hold my liquor
>beat you at darts while holding my liquor
>make a long island ice tea or a martini
>have decent taste in music
>hook up your cable
>skip stones
>say something and mean it
>keep a promise
>pay my own way
>carry my own weight and usually that of a couple other bitches
>build a snow fort
>drive in the snow
>slap a bitch like OP
>>
>>131077218
I can do all of those and more. Hazzah!!!
>>
>>131085172
>can spill muh spaghetti all over the place
>>
>>131077218
"I bet none of you manchildren can do anything traditionally "manly" like build a house, hunt, or fish. "

Well yes I can but that doesn't have much to to with being manly and more to do with being competent. If you want to understand being manly perhaps read the poem "if" by Kipling.
>>
Pol has legitimate retardation of the anus. It's nigh on impossible to have a 'traditional' life now, unless you own a farm and don't use machines. For city couples, a two income household is essential. This can negate the hyper macho ramb/pol/ breadwinner getting screwed if assets must be divided.
However, to negate even this outcome, a traditionally-MINDED woman is what's essential. That involves all the basics: don't cheat, with the fear of hell heavy in both parties' hearts, understand ethics and morality (the rational and objective analysis of how to treat others, as bestowed to us by Greek philosophers, etc - the Golden Rule is central to the greatness of west civ.). Have kids when the time is right: there are great paid maternity leave facilities in all companies now.
The traditional mind is what is essential.
>>
>>131080516
You'd be wrong
>>
Go back to tumblr OP
>>
>>131077218
Men have the capacity to learn out of necessity. When something in the house breaks, I look up how to fix it.
>>
>>131077218

I can cook and have built my own house.

Next question?
>>
>>131078592
>I'm less intellectually threatened by a housewife than a female doctor
>>
>>131089787
OP makes a decent point you greasy meme-monkey.

We want women to be traditional WOMEN, yet 'we' can't be MEN. It doesn't have to be ridiculous like build our own house, but we should be masculine, have skills etc.
>>
>>131078336
She was a grand woman.
>>
>>131077218
I hunt, fish, and have built a house.

Its not that hard, neither is cooking a decent meal.
>>
>>131077218
I CAN DO BOTH
>>
>>131090138
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1476800892484.gif (3MB, 173x267px) Image search: [Google]
1476800892484.gif
3MB, 173x267px
>>131077218
I actually can do all of those things nigger.
>>
>>131077218
I'm building my house right now. Checkmate roasties
>>
>>131085172
You sound pretty fucking useless
>>
>>131078205
>t. millennial faggot
>>
File: Lucille Ball, age 19.jpg (76KB, 625x459px) Image search: [Google]
Lucille Ball, age 19.jpg
76KB, 625x459px
>>131077218
>>131078336
>>131081443
She was quite a looker, especially when she wasn't trying to look comedic. One of the few genuinely funny women out there.
>>
>women complain about cooking and cleaning
>men learn how to do thoes just fine
>realize we don't need women
Great plan ladies.
>>
>>131077218
>cooking and cleaning
>difficult

ISN'T IT ALWAYS FUNNY HOW WOMEN COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING ASKED TO DO THE SIMPLEST OF TASKS?
>>
>>131077218
I can hunt, fish, never built a house alone, but helped and I also did the eletrical work on it.
I can also cook, clean and masturbate myself so I ask you back:
Why the fuck would I want a woman to do it for me?
The pain won't worth the profit.
>>
>>131085172
Jimmy status: Rustled
>kill your faggot self you try hard bitch
>>
>>131077218
those are non-comparable tasks. you're being asked to cook every night, no one is asking me to build a house every night.
>>
File: 1498002633014.jpg (39KB, 490x350px) Image search: [Google]
1498002633014.jpg
39KB, 490x350px
>>131077218
Can literally do all of those things and have a qt 3.14 tradwife. Eat my dick feminist kikes.
>>
>>131077218

> tfw contractor
>>
Saying you don't know how to cook is like saying you don't know how to follow basic instructions. Barring more advanced gourmet restaurant techniques, it's a skill every person should have. Building houses, by comparison, is something people can make a realistic living off of due to its complexity. Not everyone can do it, but if we are going by a one person income model for a family, (e.g. husband works, wife stays at home), then the working partner should at least be able to provide a home in some way, working to pay for the rent (or property tax if you own the home). In this such scenario, it should be reasonable that the other partner in the relationship handles the lion's share of the tasks at home, such as preparing meals and keeping the house clean enough that children can safely be raised in it.
>>
Im a carpenter, so I literally spend 8 hours a day 5 days a week building houses.
>>
>>131090975
>try hard
I can't argue with that.
You lazy bitch.
>>
>>131079979
Hello jooish person of colour (he said in a non-judge-mental way).
Have you shopped here yet.
If you wear these shoes your fellow joooish peops of colour claim nobody will guess you are really a tiny joooish person of many colours

http://www.shoesbyjews.com/
>>
>>131077218
hashtagNOTALLMEN

Nah, you're right most men who still have some shred of masculinity have an unjustified sense of it because they're massive pussies in reality who can't do shit for themselves. It's upbringing that's the blame. If you don't have to work, learn and accomplish as a child you will never be able to truly do it proficiently as an adult.
>>
>>131077218
Not that I really want to participate in your meme thread but...

>build a house, hunt, or fish.

These are all so easy to do that it's literally the equivalent of cooking and cleaning. The number one attribute of all these things is literally time.
>>
File: IMG_0957.jpg (23KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0957.jpg
23KB, 236x236px
>>131093198
Orange Joos are my favourite
>>
>>131077218
Men of pol need to learn to get out there and hunt and fish, camp and hike because outdoor skills are important and could come in very handy in the case of a massive habbening. Well rounded men are capable outdoorsmen and do not fear the wilderness, they assert their dominance over it.
>>
>>131077218
Actually I do, I helped my uncle to repair his house and I worked with him and his crew when we built a new wing for the main hall.

I can also cook.
>>
>>131080161
who's the woman on the right?
>>
>>131079979
>jewess cunt can't cook
>>
>>131093515
If tell you how but I'm a Brit so I darent because my government will throw me in prison if I disclose I have got testosterone
>>
>>131093746
>if
I'd
I'm too macho to spell
>>
>>131077218
In today's day and age cooking fishing and housebuilding are underrated, unnecesary skills which fit better as a hobby rather than a way of sustenance, while cooking and cleaning remain relevant skills, it's no longer a question of masculinity or traditionalism, it's just how it works nowadays.
>>
>>131094670
Hunting* instead of cooking, sorry, I'm hungry.
>>
File: 1490379420641.png (307KB, 968x634px) Image search: [Google]
1490379420641.png
307KB, 968x634px
>>131078205
>Boomer's didn't teach the millennials anything. >They were too busy enjoying their easy lives during the most prosperous period in human history.
>destroyed the world like parasites killing a host before millennials were even out of diapers.
>Millennials now have to spend 10x the effort and time for a small fraction of what their parents had.
>Those damn lazy millennials don't know anything!
>>
>>131077218
i level the land and make the water flow away from the house... oh and i cook. what can majority of women do? that's right complain about how your not doing enough, while she sits on her ass all day. get a brain and some eyes. this is probably bait
>>
>>131077218
i can build a housse
>>
>>131077218
i literally build and repair/maintain homes for a living. what a fail.
>>
>>131077218
>Out with a girl on a date.
>Ask her that simple question.
>She makes that smart ass comment.
Well first off, I only asks because I love to cook, so having a partner in the kitchen would have been interesting. As far as houses, yes, I used to work construction and have built many, I know how.
>Oh cool, sorry for my rude comment.
Thats fine, I expected no less from a woman.
>She gets mad.
>Ask for the check.
>Pay and leave her sitting there.
>She gets really pissed.
>>
>>131089984
imagine being a brainlet potatonigger lel
>>
>>131080378
>Hispanic male
Shitskin appropriator of the conqueror culture
Return home, beanman!
>>
>>131077218
kys faggot
>>
>>131077218
>yet I bet none of you manchildren can do anything traditionally "manly" like build a house, hunt, or fish. And that's just to name a few.

I've done all those things. Enjoy them. Can't afford them anymore thanks to feminism and globalization.
>>
i don't even care if you cook.

i just don't want you to act like a dumb cunt.
>>
File: meme3.jpg (59KB, 603x600px) Image search: [Google]
meme3.jpg
59KB, 603x600px
> fuck you.... im from the south
>>
>>131077218
This OP reminds me of a chick I left on a date mid dinner in college.

Bitch, it you don't think you need to bring anything to the table other than attitude and body... I can easily find one of those situations without the attitude.
>>
>>131077218
I built the house I'm living in you pretentious promiscuous Hillary shill.
>>
>>131080378

Desi Arnaz wasn't brown.
>>
>>131077218
>another liberal projection post
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
>>131077218
Wow, first time I agree with a democrat on something. I now have a strong belief that I am wrong about this all of a sudden.
>>
>>131077218
If you cant act like a women then gtfo and go fuck one of your tranny creatures or beta faggots... REAL men demand REAL women, this isnt a discussion, its nature. Now take your ass in the kitchen and make me a damn sandwich woman
>>
>>131077218
I could build a house in the woods with an ax but I need a fucking lawyer for that.
>>
>>131077218
My job is building houses
>>
>>131077218
Yea I can.
So can you cook?
>>
>>131082578

as a construction worker, i prolly make more money than you and your girly surgeon hands..
>>
>>131093735
i think its queen elizabeth the first
>>
>>131077218
cooking and cleaning are basic life skills you manchild.
>>
>>131077218
I can cook, clean, build a house, and fuck your sister.
>>
>>131077218
>Comparing building a house to cooking
>>
>>131077218

Actually as a man I can cook. It's WAY FUCKING EASIER than building a fucking house I'll tell you that. See this is definitely a feminist argument.
Can you build a house? Wtf are you kidding? Can you?
And yes I can hunt and fish. Done that.
But you're confused lefty. I mean, you're having to get pretty damn traditional if you expect men to hunt, fish, and build you a house. Like what 1600s old fashioned here? Maybe 1850?
How about 1950 instead. Where men worked hard, BOUGHT the house, and women raised their children instead of pawning the kids off on inlaws to raise them because both parents HAVE to work. HAVE TO. Woman says so. Man has to work too. Woman says so. Parents can't raise the kids. Woman says so.
It's ludicrous. Yes. Get back in the kitchen you bitch.
>>
>>131077218
bitch, I can hunt, fish, and cook - even though cooking is one of your few jobs. I can build a house too, but not the fucking McMansion that you probably think you're entitled to simply because you have a vagina.
>>
>>131099810

Well unless it's a small cabin, even WAY back hundreds of years ago, men gathered in groups and built large things like barns, or houses with more than one room. Because building a structure is a huge job. Huge. Just like cooking dinner! Lmfao. Right.
But lefty OP wouldn't know anything about that because they don't think with more than two brain cells at a time.
>>
>>131077218
>All of this sexism is just pure memery.
It has a reason though. If you could build a detector of sexual frustration, it would explode if connected to this forum
>>
>>131077218
I'm a millinial, and I built the house my wife and kid's are living in with my own two hands. Our family also does the other things you mentioned. I also blacksmith and hand mill lumber for fun.
>>
>>131100147
yeah, it's a huge job. last one I used day labor to help.
>>
File: 1493299431129.png (1MB, 898x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1493299431129.png
1MB, 898x1102px
>itt dipshits btfo out by op and have no good arguments other than 'get back in the kitchen slut'
>>
>>131077218
It is literally my dream to build a house.
>>
>>131095997
>lel
Fatberg displays his manliness before all the babylonian roasties. You'll probably get a turn once denzel and jamal get back to their tanqueray
>>
File: 254674867907.png (79KB, 1479x571px) Image search: [Google]
254674867907.png
79KB, 1479x571px
>>
File: IMG_0893.jpg (62KB, 508x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0893.jpg
62KB, 508x360px
>>131100937
Have you even been reading the replies, headass?
>>
>>131077218
I've done major repairs on at least half a dozen engines and I've helped replace nearly every part of a suspension. I've poured concrete and worked on small wood projects like workbenches and picnic tables. Professionally I'm a network engineer so I have a good understanding of networking and electronics troubleshooting and repair and I've lived around guns my whole life so I've learned a little about those too, although less than I would like. I'm 23 years old, and I've got a lot of living left to do so OP can suck my fat white cock.
>>
>>131077218
Yeah, I can build a house actually.
And cook.
>>
>>131080044
A place to put your money
>>
File: 1497540717136.jpg (364KB, 795x855px) Image search: [Google]
1497540717136.jpg
364KB, 795x855px
>>
>>131077218
>knowing a simple skill any human should have a comprehension of is the same as building, wiring, and installing plumbing in a house

It pisses me off I have see women post this exact picture unironically.
>>
>>131103704
winner winner chicken dinner get you a man who can do both
>>
File: 1497543696686.png (391KB, 2278x968px) Image search: [Google]
1497543696686.png
391KB, 2278x968px
>>
File: 5.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
I have hunted and fished before and ate the fruits of my labor. You're right I've never built a house. It would be nice to try. This video is relaxing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss
>>
File: 1497306201444.png (123KB, 925x737px) Image search: [Google]
1497306201444.png
123KB, 925x737px
>>
>>131077218

I could build a house, just need proper equipment, Home Depot and competent labor.
>>
ALL YOU CAN DO IS CHOP WOOD
>>
I don't think men should be able to build a fucking house in this case, they should just be able to hold a stable well paying job and provide for his family. If my man did that I would be completely okay with cleaning the house, cooking, looking after the kids, etc
>>
>>131081428
why did industrialization happen?
why should he spend weeks or months doing/learning something when he can trade money for it, which he made let's say in three days?
>>
File: 1497172865719.jpg (481KB, 1008x1756px) Image search: [Google]
1497172865719.jpg
481KB, 1008x1756px
>>
>>131077218
I'm a game warden, fishing, hunting, and boating are my job.
>>
File: 1496094320938.jpg (246KB, 886x853px) Image search: [Google]
1496094320938.jpg
246KB, 886x853px
>>
>>131077218
I can, actually. I can cook too. And do so often, because I enjoy making awesome,tasty things.
>>
File: 1494904466106.jpg (156KB, 1863x770px) Image search: [Google]
1494904466106.jpg
156KB, 1863x770px
>>
>>131077218
>Prepare food
>Build a large multi room structure out of a plethora of different materials with electricity insulation and plumbing that even with 20 people working on it takes almost a year to build.

Do they know how retarded they sound?
>>
File: 1494667871204.jpg (238KB, 590x824px) Image search: [Google]
1494667871204.jpg
238KB, 590x824px
>>
>>131077218
No, you're right, instead let's have both parents work their asses off while little Timmy doesn't get to see his parents, let alone be parented by them, and instead is raised by a non English speaking nanny (if he's lucky) or else the state. All so the Jews can get an extra 50% if the population paying income taxes.

Real fucking smart Schlomo. Had yourself bro.
>>
File: 242411.png (128KB, 537x280px) Image search: [Google]
242411.png
128KB, 537x280px
>>131104299
Haha true! It's odd how they just lie isn't it?

Traps mah nigga... Chicks with dicks.
>>
>>131077218
>building a house is as easy for a man as marinating chicken is for a woman
This is more misogynistic than anything ITT.
>>
File: 1494657077136.jpg (238KB, 1158x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494657077136.jpg
238KB, 1158x1000px
>>
File: 1496410587428.jpg (134KB, 860x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496410587428.jpg
134KB, 860x600px
Stop voting and maybe we'd have brick factories, jews and immigrants removed so land gets cheaper and finally a good economy to work with.
>>
>>131077218
I probably couldn't build a house, yet. But guess what, I can teach myself. And it's actually something I have always wanted to do, and will do before I die. I'm going to build an entire home, with my own two hands, on a piece of land that I own for my wife and family to live in, and to then pass down to my children. It's definitely a dream of mine.
>>
File: 1494259195275.png (207KB, 743x946px) Image search: [Google]
1494259195275.png
207KB, 743x946px
>>
>>131077218
Actually, I can and have built houses. I also grew up hunting and fishing. But that's now what you actually want. You've just got sand in your cunt because the traditional woman is a great threat to you. What is It? Are you ugly? Are you old? Did you wait too long to have kids? Fuck out of here.
>>
>>131077218
I can do all of those things you retarded bitch and you can't manage to cook me a fucking meal at the end of the day?
>>
File: 1494226027527.jpg (162KB, 568x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494226027527.jpg
162KB, 568x640px
>>
>>131077218
I can build a house and I've got bow whith which I can hunt or fish

Now fuck off and learn to cook
>>
>>131077218
i can build a shithouse out of shitposts
>>
>>131077218
I can build a house. I'm building one now debt free on debt free land. And I will farm that land and hunt and fish and feed and shelter my family for a whole lot less than I'm paying now.
>>
File: 1494204125420.jpg (415KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494204125420.jpg
415KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>131077218
i will build a house when my wifey makes a house payment

also, 1 post by this ID
>>
>>131077218
The house is gonna need two doors for those knockers!
>>
File: 1498189753844.png (3MB, 1469x1323px) Image search: [Google]
1498189753844.png
3MB, 1469x1323px
>>
>>131077218
I can ram your pussy.
>>
>>131105070

> stop voting
> everything will magically be fine
>>
>>131085172
upvoted
>>
>>131077218
retard logic like this can only come from a liberal arts (((college)))
>>
File: 1494183246108.jpg (265KB, 1350x801px) Image search: [Google]
1494183246108.jpg
265KB, 1350x801px
>>
>>131078496
/thread
>>
>>131090598
god damn, senpai. too bad she took spic dick.
>>
>>131085172
Are you on the spectrum?
>>
File: 1494175628705.jpg (660KB, 887x2141px) Image search: [Google]
1494175628705.jpg
660KB, 887x2141px
>>
File: 1493823828019.jpg (81KB, 616x228px) Image search: [Google]
1493823828019.jpg
81KB, 616x228px
>>
>>131098727

>girly surgeon
>he can learn your trade in 6 hours, you can't learn his in years
>>
>>131077218
The false equivalency is strong in this one. They basic job of men is protect and provide. Men can do that in a variety of forms, you dumb cunt. Much more than whatever you and most women can even bother to appreciate, let alone comprehend.

There should be a law against women debating ideas. Perhaps that's the bigger scourge than women voting.
>>
>>131077218
One post my id, do mods even work?
>>
>>131105711
I get all that and most of the time that's true but I'm the exception to that rule. Might be because my single mom was ex military. But I do agree with that. Single moms produce Bernie supporters at best and nigger ass thugs at 13 at worst. Glad I'm not retarded enough to add to the statistics.
>>
File: pJAPSja.jpg (116KB, 1334x709px) Image search: [Google]
pJAPSja.jpg
116KB, 1334x709px
>>
>>131077218
i agree this is stupid logic, people should go beyond gender stereotypes as long as it serves a constructive purpose in society
>>
File: 1491425856722.jpg (530KB, 1334x694px) Image search: [Google]
1491425856722.jpg
530KB, 1334x694px
>>
>>131106393
take that german proxy off mr goldstein
>>
File: av0jxnM_460s.jpg (62KB, 460x1035px) Image search: [Google]
av0jxnM_460s.jpg
62KB, 460x1035px
>>131107018
>>
File: 1491263831072.jpg (917KB, 2405x917px) Image search: [Google]
1491263831072.jpg
917KB, 2405x917px
>>
>>131085671
>>131090385
>>131090975
>>131106504
Do nothing fags that would die first if society collapsed and mommy didn't have the tendies ready
>>
>>131077218
If anyone wants to learn how to build a house Essential Craftsman on youtube is doing a series on how to build a house. from foundation to roof. he's only got like 3 videos in the series so far, but he bought the plot of land and has to build some retaining walls
https://youtu.be/AGCC-_Cuhhw
>>
File: 1495734512419.jpg (17KB, 480x346px) Image search: [Google]
1495734512419.jpg
17KB, 480x346px
>>131079979

>a man should do more than to pay for things.

A woman should do more than spend a man's money you skill-less kike
>>
File: 1488364835120.jpg (660KB, 1825x4361px) Image search: [Google]
1488364835120.jpg
660KB, 1825x4361px
>>
>>131078205
I'm a millennial, and I agree.
>>131077218
Yes, I can build a house. Those better be some good sammiches you're making.
>>
File: 1487502757045.jpg (410KB, 1204x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1487502757045.jpg
410KB, 1204x1066px
>>
>>131106215

He was referring to women, asswipe. And he's right.
>>
>>131104227
Or just take the money you earned in one day, buy the raw materials, and wire/plumb your own house in a day and soak the general area directly under your lady
>>
File: 1487502631651.png (257KB, 1700x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1487502631651.png
257KB, 1700x1273px
>>
Female opinions
>>> into the trash it goes
>>
>>131106931
The logic isn't saying that women HAVE to cook or ONLY have to cook or perform conventional housewife business.

It's not even really about logic. It's just preference. You really don't want to cook and/or want to do something else? Go ahead. You're as free to do so as men who are free to not find you attractive. Both of you will get your due for your choices in the end, so why make a big deal over it?
>>
File: 1487503148885.png (160KB, 849x321px) Image search: [Google]
1487503148885.png
160KB, 849x321px
>>
>>131085172
>be a suicidally depressed old fuck trying to get his jollies on 4chan with a bunch of kids
>>
File: 1388285949131.jpg (106KB, 867x1514px) Image search: [Google]
1388285949131.jpg
106KB, 867x1514px
>>131107128
have a (you) Hans
>>
>>131080161
i want whitened faces to come back into fashion
>>
>>131098963
thanks
>>
File: 1494216860429.jpg (94KB, 460x1219px) Image search: [Google]
1494216860429.jpg
94KB, 460x1219px
>>131107612
>>
>>131077218
You lost your bet I have built 3 houses eaten what I hunt and can cook and clean. Maybe you are just pathetic.
>>
File: 1487502277844.png (653KB, 780x927px) Image search: [Google]
1487502277844.png
653KB, 780x927px
>>
>>131098727
holy shit you're literally a fucking toddler
>HAHA GIRLY HANDS
braindead fuck
>>
Those are very specific for "manly" things,for most of human history the role of men has been to work and provide for his family, where his wife keeps his house and cares for their children.

If you want to go by predominant natural gender roles, the "manliest" thing you can do is have a big family and support, love and care for them.
>>
Lol i can and have built houses! however i have a computer science degree to bring in money. I own my own power tools and make repairs all over the house. However i dont work on my car myself if it has anything to do with the engine. Changing lights bulbs, radio or oil yeah. Electrical house work i tend to subcontract out as it is a specialized skill that can kill you. Everything else is simple to a degree.
>>
>>131107128
>Red Tape Prevents the US from growing
omg that's brilliant
>>
>>131107553
Yeah, and so I'm just saying the logic of misogyny that limits constructive function in society by perception of gender, is stupid. So of course freedom within that regard, within reason of the functions and goals of society, which in my opinion should be overall improvement of the human species.
>>
>>131077218
T. Iowan Farmhand
>Traditional man shit confirmed.
OP is a raging faggot.
>>
>>131107598
You faggots will be old one day. You'll own a house and something will inevitably go wrong. You may or may not have the funds to hire someone to fix it for around literally 10x what it would cost to take an hour or two out of your day to do it yourself. Or you'll just say fuck it and do it yourself because you can. Or you'll most likely do without because not only can you not afford it, but if your parents can afford it you're still so socially inept that the thought of interacting with a person irl puts you in the fetal position on your cum soaked floor for hours crying and sucking your thumb. I can do all these things and I'm a millennial too(by generational definition only, thank god). Faggots today rely to much on others. Have some god damn self reliance and a basic understanding of basic shit.
>>
but i mean also ultimately universally from a gender standpoint as well
>>
All of this talk of building homes and hunting and fishing is pretty comfy. Imagine snuggling up with a book inside your cabin you built while it's snowing outside.

>In the present-day United States, settlers may have first constructed log cabins by 1638. Historians believe that the first log cabins built in North America were in the Swedish colony of Nya Sverige (New Sweden) in the Delaware River and Brandywine River valleys. Many of its colonists were actually Forest Finns, because Finland was an integrated part of Sweden at that time. New Sweden only briefly existed before it became the Dutch colony of New Netherland, which later became the English colony of New York. The Swedish-Finnish colonists' quick and easy construction techniques not only remained, but spread.
>Later German and Ukrainian immigrants also used this technique. The Scots and Scots-Irish had no tradition of building with logs, but they quickly adopted the method. The first English settlers did not widely use log cabins, building in forms more traditional to them. Few log cabins dating from the 18th century still stand, but they were often not intended as permanent dwellings. Possibly the oldest surviving log house in the United States is the C. A. Nothnagle Log House (ca. 1640) in New Jersey.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Log_cabin#European_settlers_in_the_United_States
>>
File: 1487504663936.jpg (308KB, 1159x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1487504663936.jpg
308KB, 1159x1600px
>>
File: 1495124781396.jpg (23KB, 440x259px) Image search: [Google]
1495124781396.jpg
23KB, 440x259px
>>131098727

>as a construction worker, i prolly make more money than you and your girly surgeon hands..

>Average construction worker salary is 37k
>Average surgeon salary is 500k

hmm....really makes you think
>>
File: 1487501770959.png (87KB, 971x603px) Image search: [Google]
1487501770959.png
87KB, 971x603px
>>
>>131077218
>build a house,
I can't do that, but I CAN make money and buy one that someone else built.
>>
File: 1486832732665.png (621KB, 1002x590px) Image search: [Google]
1486832732665.png
621KB, 1002x590px
>>
lol @ all these blue collar losers bragging about building their own cuck sheds.
While your busy fixing that leaky sink, I'm with your wife laying some pipe of my own.
>muh physical labor
>muh calloused hands
That's nice, I make 6 figures in the stem field making real contributions in a position that actually requires SKILL.
Meanwhile maintaining a healthy physique by lifting weights at a fucking GYM. Yeah, I could most likely fucking floor you if you got in my face after your wife cheats with me.
>>
File: 1486327873725.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
1486327873725.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>
File: IMG_9991.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9991.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>131108756
You irl
>>
>>131077218
Wanna be in screen cap senpai.
>>
>>131077218
Your calling right wingers pathetic while your baiting on /pol/.
>>
File: Bill_Murray.jpg (37KB, 359x450px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Murray.jpg
37KB, 359x450px
>>131108117
lol love your Bill Murry bantz bro
>>
I can cook and build a house. I can also hunt, fish, and fix a car. You can't do any of those things, not even cook. Embarrassing.
>>
>>131108756
Post boipussy
>>
>>131077218
>It's another, "It's mens' fault women are shit," episode.
Oh, grow up sugar tits.
>>
>>131077218
Man's job is to provide. I can also do that other shit. Fuck off white knight slash cunt.
>>
>>131108560
Why do you always post same pictures in threads?
>>
Funny how you just named a few for men, all of which are harder and require more skill and energy than either cooking or cleaning. There are fucktons of hard and dangerous jobs that men were always supposed to do and always did because women would fail so much at it that we would need to develop a new word for such an unprecedented amount of failure, while the only things ever expected of women was cleaning, cooking, caring for children and not being whores. Construction, hunting and fishing, and all the other manly jobs, were always supposed to be done by men, but it was never expected of all men to be able to do all of those things, because that would be impossible. That's why humanity developed the idea of specialization and societies built on people with different skills

No (You) for (((you))), fucktard
>>
>>131085172
I didn't read any of that but your fucking gay as hell :)
>>
>>131108756
>I make 6 figures in the stem field
That's a little non specific, care to elaborate.
>>
>>131077218
I can cook, I've done it professionally for 10 years. From that experience I can butcher and clean just about any animal, I also fish for sport. I have a woodworking shop that admittedly I'm not the best at, but I could build furniture. I also make 6 figures.

I don't know any woman that brings that much to a relationship. I haven't even met one that can do more than operate a microwave.
>>
>>131088469
This.
>>
>>131077218
I can prove to you personally that I can hunt, by hunting (You).
Time to start FISHing for your information and setup a server to HOUSE the clickbait link that I'm gonna get it from. You just fucked up big time, kid.
>>
>>131085172
>fuck your mom as good as she ever got it
>make a long ass list

Those I believe in particular, the first because OP is such a massive faggot that I don't believe that he could have been born from a woman that has ever received a good fucking, and the second one because you've proven it, have some doubts about the others but man, if you're not lying, I'm impressed.

As for me, I can shitpost, does that count? I'm pretty sure women can't do it properly.
>>
>>131077218
>can you build a house?

Yeah I can, which is why I left (((school))) and became a master builder.
>>
ITT: People wonder why they're alone and disconnected from other people
>>
>>131077218
I fish all the time. Favorite thing to catch is a smallmouth bass, probably because it's the only type I ever catch.
>>
>>131084377

Here here.
>>
File: 1487501357651.jpg (734KB, 1900x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1487501357651.jpg
734KB, 1900x1364px
>>131111084
>>
>>131108691
Keked. Also, I believe she should have the same rights as guns.
>>
I cook and clean. Is it unreasonable to hope my partner can do the same?
>>
>>131077218
We have a saying that a man should do three things in his life: grow a tree, build a house and raise a kid.
>>
>>131077218
>yet I bet none of you manchildren can do anything traditionally "manly" like build a house, hunt, or fish.
I do all of those things, and even chop wood.

Fuck off queer.
>>
threads like this really expose the weakness of the anon system.

literally everybody who posted in this thread is an experienced hunter who can single handedly build a house? come on guys.
>>
>>131077218
I can rebuild a car and an airplane, I also cook better than most women I ever dated. In fact most women I dated barely can cook and live off takeout and or frozen food.

I can do plumbing and electrical work, but you got me, I suck at wood work, but if push came to shove I could make it happen. Why, because I am a confident man.

You think you know anon but have no clue and that is the beauty... keep underestimating buddy.. By the way, this is b8.
>>
>>131077218
>can you cook? no? ok i wont date you

Sorry men have standards! Enjoy dying with your cats
>>
File: 1497050759842.jpg (71KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497050759842.jpg
71KB, 574x600px
>>131077218
built my house, hunt and I fish ah so fuck off you /pol/ bigot.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>131112281
You underestimate the human capacity to actually have a life. Hunting is fun, but fishing is better
>>
>>131077218
I can build a house. i dont like fishing and my mother made may father quit hunting so we never hunted. I think hunting should be something taught from father to son. I do camp though
>>
>>131077218

I can do all that... And fix cars, so suck my dick bitch...
>>
>>131077218
Carpenter here. I can absolutely build a house. What's for dinner?
>>
>>131112281
I'm a carpenter by trade and I can even pour concrete, plumb, and wire a home. I can also build a computer and operate heavy machinery. I also am a great cook like all the men in my family.

I'm also incredibly handsome with steely blue eyes and a nice fat cock. 6' 195lbs.
>>
>>131077218
>Can build a house, hunt, fish, cook, and clean
These things are not that fucking hard to do jesus christ.
>>
>>131112485

it's not about "having a life", building a house requires a lot of skills and a shitload of time. i like hunting as much as the next guy, but it's a pretty niche activity which even many rural people don't take up.

this thread is just full of liars who wanted to post their super witty comeback to the op like this guy: >>131112650
>>
>>131107013
this guys study is pretty much bullshit. He's a mathematician proposing a model. Its 5 pages long with large font. The male/female data is borrowed from other studies.
>>
>>131077218
I can hunt with a bow, I can cook and have wilderness survival knowledge and I'm trained in several martial arts.
>>
>>131089984
Be honest; would you want a female surgeon performing open heart surgery on you? I know I wouldn't. Women are fine in palliative care or as nurses, but the real life or death stuff should be left to men.
>>
>>131077218
I can build and fix shit. Don't have experience hunting but I do know how it's done and I go shooting as much as I can. I love fishing. It's easy and you can relax while you do it. I fix my own car and have the technical prowess to repair most things just from sitting down and reading a few things.
>>
File: 1455269907386.jpg (53KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1455269907386.jpg
53KB, 768x1024px
>>131077218

>Literally built a hunting cabin
>Hunt
>Garden
>Do my own car maintenance
>Cook
>Fix things around the house
>Kill spiders
>Reach tall objects

>Girlfriend cooks
>Cleans
>Does laundry whenever she comes over
>Wears cute dresses instead of jeans or pantsuits
>Didn't go to college because her plan is to stay at home and raise children
>Tells me it's my job to make the decisions
>Flat out asked me who to vote for; I told her Trump
>"Good, because I didn't want to vote for that hag Hillary"
>Scared of loud noises and hides behind me whenever something startles her; when someone called her a wuss she just rolled her eyes and said, "that's what I have a man for"

Fuck off with your bait.
>>
>>131113519
>Wears cute dresses instead of jeans or pantsuits

C-can I have her?

I love women who wear dresses. It automatically adds a point or two on a 1-10 scale. I hate all those bitches dressing like men. Why do they not want to be feminine? wtf
>>
>>131113519
>pic related

Is that her?
>>
>>131077218
>Build a house
Give me some blueprints and money for materials, it'll get built
>Hunt
I go hunting with my PS90 regularly
>Fish
R u srs bitch nigga? Everyone in Florida can fish

Now cook me a goddamn roast, and shut your useless trap
>>
>>131077218
I can build a house, a Walmart, a prison, a school, I can cook (with a degree) have a master's in engineering and philosophy. I am 6' 1" and look like a Chad. All I can find is whores.

That meme wins all though.
>>
File: 1488983738147.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1488983738147.png
29KB, 657x527px
>>131113519
>tfw I will never have a gf like her.

end me
>>
>>131114104
And hunting and fishing isn't hard. The deer run into my truck. The fish jump in my boat. No worth while cunts to be found.
>>
>>131078205

Hipsters have literally created a boom in the secondary market on hand tools. Sad as that is.
>>
>>131077218
Amerifats only know how to eat burgers and pussy. Also they are good at watching niggers running around on tv and eat more garbage during that process.
>>
>>131077218
Anti-screwing until the thread clicks before screwing is the only skill needed to qualify as a man.
>>
File: desi arnaz.jpg (68KB, 1600x500px) Image search: [Google]
desi arnaz.jpg
68KB, 1600x500px
>>131077218

YUCAD
>>
File: (((eightteen))).jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
(((eightteen))).jpg
76KB, 640x640px
>>131077666
I've done roofing since I was 16 but no darling, building a house is a team effort and I could not and would not undertake such a task myself, all that other shit you listed tho, literally childs play.... Fish and hunt, you dumb broad don't question the provider just pray and look pretty, patty cake and cook a pie. Any man worth is weight will trap crab and boil crawfish, skin a deer and smoke venision, bbq ribs and boil corn. my mouths watering
>>
File: 1498163793556.jpg (33KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
1498163793556.jpg
33KB, 495x495px
>>131077218
i can hunt and fish, you sack of shit. build a house? you know what electricity is? you know that if you (let me dumb it down for your stupid ass) hook the pretty cords up wrong it make hubby go zapzap bye bye? or make house go *woosh* up in hot red fire? and all of sluts slutty shoes and outfits will be bye bye?
>>
>>131114759
>2017
>not soaking whole ear corn in water for 2 hrs and tossing it on the grill in the husk
>>
>>131077218
I can and have done literally all of those things with my own two hands, but now I have a STEM Job making comfy wages. Why would I build a house when my time is worth more than that?
>>
>>131113017
Speak for yourself. Most people on this entire site have nothing but time on their hands
>>
File: Screenshot_20170623-195111.png (209KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170623-195111.png
209KB, 720x1280px
>>131113940
>>
>>131077218
>Like, can you build a house
Yes actually. With the right resources and enough time, I can easily build a house. What have you done with your life?
>>
>>131082578
Lolol like fuck you are.
"I'm surgeon" lol
English motherfuckering nigger!
>>
>>131077218
I'm in love with a special lady and none of your misandry will change it.
>>
>>131082578

>thinks construction is a job for retards

Let's see you mix cement in the proper ration, calculate the amount of cement needed for the three-dimensional space provided, lay a foundation that is level and properly compacted, build a straight, level frame, install drywall, sheetrock, insulation, plumbing, electrical, gas, windows, doors, etc.
>Surgeon's foundation is crooked and cracks because the concrete was mixed too thin, frame is crooked, plumbing doesn't work, and he ironically has to go to the ER because he electrocuted himself

>>131089984

>thinks a woman who can cook proficiently, care for a baby and handle any health issues it has, educate small children, pay the bills, balance a checkbook, sew, properly clean a house, and perform domestic chores is intellectually inferior

>>131090791

The biggest mistake men made, besides letting women vote, was creating things like microwaves, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, etc. to make domestic chores easier for women. Before men invented all those conveniences, women didn't have enough time in the day to bitch, they were working.

>>131094921

To be fair, most people under 30 don't have practical skills. Our schools don't teach them, and their parents don't either.

>>131095910

>First date with girlfriend
>She asks where I'd like to eat
>Tell her that going out to dinner limits our interaction to conversation, and watching a movie is just two people sitting in the dark not interacting
>"How about we go to my place and I'll cook something?"
>"But... that's my job."
>We end up cooking a meal together, have fun the entire time, and then converse over delicious food
>"Ok, now what?"
>"Let's go DO something."
>We end up going to the park and exploring, visit a combination antique shop/used book store and both leave with an armful of treasure, then go back to my place and play a board game
>Take her home
>"Let's do this again."
>"Sure, when's a good time?"
>"Any time you want. Surprise me."
>Perfect woman
>>
>>131077218

to the gas chambers with you whitey
>>
>>131106393
>Brainwashing people into voting for your self interest at the cost of white civilization isn't the problem, it's the people being brainwashed that are the problem.
>>
>>131077218
I can hunt/fish/scaveng for food and build shanties in the woods.
>>
>>131115139
/thread
>>
>>131077218
I worked in residential construction you niggercrat
>>
>>131077218
>You misogynistic shitheads are so laughable.

Not mysogynistic. Just not buying into the feminist supremacy movement, and being realistic about things.
>>
>>131077218
I'm pretty confident I could go fishing if I wanted to, clean and cook the fish too, those are easy things to do

Hunting and building are real skills though
>>
It's not about particular skills, it's about men acting like men by solving problems and women acting like women by supporting men.
>>
>>131115272
I have a life, I can do both because I understand time management. Do you?
>>
>>131085172
I can:
>laugh at such a needy faggot like this anon
>>
>>131077218
Please keep going you cunt, making it easier for me to get a husband even though I'm like 5/10. At least I can cook and I don't deflect from a question about my skills, only to question the man about his.
>>
>>131114948
you don't need to soak it unless it's a brine for flavor
>>
>>131078496
/thread
>>
>>131077218
>>131077218
if you can't cook, just say "no, i can't cook" just like if you ask if i can build a house, i'll say "no"
>>
>>131077218
>1 post by this faggot
That brings up a great question. Why aren't you in the kitchen?
>>
>>131116187
Good luck, 5/10 should be enough.
>>
>>131106504
Yes.
Though I wasn't told that until I was an adult, thankfully.
>>
File: 1498066651977.jpg (274KB, 773x425px) Image search: [Google]
1498066651977.jpg
274KB, 773x425px
>>131077218
>cant cook
>equates cleaning up to construction
You have to be borderline retarded not to be able do do all of those things on her list. Non the less I bet she cant even tidy up her room.
10/10 for getting me to answer your trash
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>131116022
That's why I'm even giving you (you)'s
>>
File: 1498015215091.gif (2MB, 220x307px) Image search: [Google]
1498015215091.gif
2MB, 220x307px
>>131077218
But I can build a house ...
>>
>>131116200
You soak it so a) the husk doesn't burn and 2) so it self steams in the husk. So much better than direct application.
>>
>>131090598
She was a legitimate comic genius. People don't say "women aren't funny" because they're misogynists, they say it because the women "comedians" that we're force fed are untalented and generally unwatchable. Imagine what she had to go through as a woman trying to make it on her own merits back then. And she earned it. True talent will (almost) always rise to the top.

Also, I never knew how beautiful she was.
>>
>>131077666 (checked)
>house, hunt, or fish
Spotted the norseman!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INm2xshkhlo
>>
>>131118009
We all can, and fisk and hunt
>Sér hon upp koma
>öðru sinni
>jörð ór ægi
>iðjagræna;
>falla forsar,
>flýgr örn yfir,
>sá er á fjalli
>fiska veiðir.
>>
>>131113940

Only an idiot would post a pic of themselves or their girlfriend on 4chan. That's how you get doxed.

Similar looks though.
>>
>>131116912
Hans...... pls... now you are being to civilized again, all men shall know how to fisk and hunt and make houses, not only that, but like me now, I am currently uhm what is the anglo, redoing the interior up at my mother's place, I love this shit. I did her living room some years ago, now I'm fixing her upstairs. Here my men flock to it and all want to join in, and I have to edu in the field I am an engineer, but dis be what we love. We got it in the blood. I just got all the materials yesterday, costed me nothing and now I start, either tomrrow or on Sunday

If we were civilized cunts dependent on the state, she would just pay tons of shekels to contractors, but here we do it our self. I've done the same down at my flat too, raised it's price very much actually
>>
>>131118955
Yeah pls don't do that people
newfags I assume

Ebin shits like me if I want to can find out everything about you and your entire family and friend circle within minutes. This guy at reddit has made tools for this shit. 1-2-3 and he got them all, it's lit a sport if a terrorist strikes, these redditors go like; I will find this turd within 15 min, and they do each time
>>
File: 1487527179225.png (1MB, 931x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487527179225.png
1MB, 931x758px
>>131119632

>he thinks reppit is dangerous
>>
>>131111111
>>
>>131084377
Not to be a dick but on a bet I caught sunny and blue gill on a staple with a Gatorade bottle as a reel with no bait.
>>
File: 1498083707144.gif (828KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1498083707144.gif
828KB, 400x225px
>>131120218
Yeah I have caught bluegills before with just a hook but my point was there is more to fishing than people think.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.