[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck are you to make it law to have needles inject me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Zybourne_Clock_02.gif (106KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Zybourne_Clock_02.gif
106KB, 800x600px
Who the fuck are you to make it law to have needles inject me with God-knows-what. That isn't a voluntary interaction, it is coercion to implement your ideas by force. In an anarcho-capitalist society, the individual will decide and not be coerced. When you give up your liberty for security, you will only be left with tyranny that removes both at their will. Stop forcing people to get vaccines, you fascists!
>>
>>131076673
Then dont get vaccinated you backward piece of shite
>>
>>131077346
Exactly, I agree. So don't violate the NAP and force me to get one.
>>
>>131077435
whos forcing you? this is a shit strawman thread, at least try and claim your virgin ass has a kid that is being forced to get a vaccine
>>
>>131077435
Wont even try, thats what natural selection is for, it doesnt give a shit about the NAP
>>
>>131077500
You are not allowed to inhabit a society with your family and grow up without having been vaccinated. Recently, a law was passed in Australia (No Jab No Pay) highlighting this unjust coercion.
>>131077576
So remove systematically violent and coercive institutions that violate the NAP and allow people to live freely, HOW THEY WANT TO. My body, my choice.
>>
>>131077790
oh you are talking about australia? thought you meant a real country. well yeah no shit australia will not give a shit about your rights you need to move.
>>
>>131077909
They are a bunch of problematic asshole with no care for personal liberties. I should be able to not get vaccines if I choose to.
>>
>>131077982
i agree with you. everyone should be able to do whatever as long as it doesnt hurt other people.
>>
>>131078265
Exactly. I wish I was in the US, they have freedoms and don't impede personal liberties by violating the NAP. Australia is such a garbage country.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.