[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aside from dajoos, is there another explanation for the complacency

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (6KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 272x185px
Aside from dajoos, is there another explanation for the complacency and cowardice of the West? When Muslims abuse children and slaughter innocents, you morons pray and light candles. Then it happens again. And again. And again. And again. Multiple times a MONTH people are hacked in half by Muslims and you imbeciles let your people be brainwashed into thinking all Muslims are peaceful. I am from Lebanon, this was once a pagan Levant, then a Christian country, now it is a 60% Muslim nation which is a shithole. We used to be the Paris of the East, now its a ((diverse)) dump where the government can't even clean the goddamn streets. When the muslims tried to start shit here we waged war on them and 100,000 Muslims died.

> inb4 muh abrahamic infighting

I was raised Christian and still respect and love them but I'm a semitic pagan now. That doesn't change my fury towards Muslims.
> Afghanistan
> Bangladesh
> Indonesia
> Lebanon
> Pakistan

These all used to be Hindu, Buddhist, and Christian, and they were stolen. Your people will see the same fate if you don't fight. Let's compare:
> The West: crying on TV, WeAreAllMuslims, lighting candles

vs.

> Malaysia: Buddhist monks massacre and boycott Muslims to the point of a mass exodus
> India: Muslims bomb a train and kill Hindus, Hindus enrage and slaughter 2,000 Muslims
> Nigeria: Muslims mock Christ and attack Christians, Christians massacre muslims by the thousands

What is it that makes the West so complacent? You've had one loser in a truck kill like 7 people, congrats. And your country is still screaming 'far right hate'. Why don't you just IGNORE their accusations of racism and other meaningless words and just take your homes back? Your ancestors would have.
>>
>>131073397
It's literally the Jews. See Barbara Spectre
Good to see you've taken the pagan pill
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.