[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, will the wall realistically ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: trump-wall.jpg (108KB, 792x648px) Image search: [Google]
trump-wall.jpg
108KB, 792x648px
Now that the dust has settled, will the wall realistically ever be built? Was it all a ruse?
>>
Its a concept easy enough for dumb people to rally behind, and it will always be a symbol he can use to engage the masses.
>>
I'm surprised that he's even still talking about it
I was sure he'd drop it as soon as he got into the White House

None the less, i don't think he'll cover more than, maybe 5% of the border

Maybe i should make a poll about it?
>>
File: 1497234368180.jpg (29KB, 427x427px)
1497234368180.jpg
29KB, 427x427px
We got meemed.

Mexico was going to pay for it right.

Right guys. Kek
>>
>>131068013
I don't care if an actual wall is built or not. I just want a government that will actually enforce our immigration laws and force illegals out. Trump seems to be doing that so I'm happy
>>
>>131068013
Trump supporters are dodging this thread like a cardio workout.
>>
>>131068013
it will.
>>
>>131068685
But he promised you lot a wall. What about the >TEN FEET HIGHER

https://youtu.be/ZGSAhNZnisk?t=2m12s
>>
>>131068013
>He fell for the "wall won't be built" meme.
Jesus Christ, you impatient motherfuckers. It took Barry years after being elected to get his retarded healthcare act passed. I didn't hear anyone blaming him for not getting it done faster.
>>
File: IMG_0293.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0293.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
>>131068500
Well, do I have bad prospects for you.
>>
File: wall.jpg (406KB, 2500x796px) Image search: [Google]
wall.jpg
406KB, 2500x796px
>>
>>131069451
Worry about your own shithole fag
>>
>>131070336
Didn't Trump say he would put solar panels on the wall to power everything?
I wonder what the coal/oil/gas lobby felt about that?
>>
>>131070072
to be honest Obongo was (rightfully) opposed by the House every step of the way.

at a risk of some young-blood cuckistani calling me a shill, but Donald has his hands free to start implementing shit left and right, yet he hasn't done shit apart from executive orders that a) he knew would be overturned by the courts or b) wouldn't rock the boat

number of deportations are lower per day than Obongo's, no major legislation in the works, no surges in (quality) employment, etc. 1/8 of his current mandate has been squandered already on twitter wars, bullshit hearings and other useless crap. I feel we, as a nation, are still stagnating with tendency to go downwards if shit doesn't change bigly and in a very short order
>>
>>131068685
>(((seems)))
good goy
>>
>>131068685
>Trump seems to be doing that so I'm happy

he had ICE agents prance before the cameras for a week or so. other than that his numbers are worse than Obongo's and can't even begin to compare with Bush '46
>>
File: 1475242903293.png (48KB, 1070x868px) Image search: [Google]
1475242903293.png
48KB, 1070x868px
>>131069451
DELET THIS
>>
>>131068013
It's a metaphorical wall. He always qualified it with what the wall was supposed to separate us from.

Often he mentions it after talking about drug cartels.

He's going to build a wall that will separate us from the drug trade or illegal immigration.

This might be a digital currency that makes it impossible to pay someone who should not be here, as far as the legal system is concerned.
>>
>>131071435
>It's a metaphorical wall.
hol up

>President-elect Donald Trump says construction of the U.S.-Mexico border wall will begin immediately after he takes office Jan. 20.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/11/trump-on-the-us-mexico-border-wall-were-going-to-start-building/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.