[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We'll stop talking about white genocide being an agenda

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: endwhitepeople.jpg (97KB, 1811x760px) Image search: [Google]
endwhitepeople.jpg
97KB, 1811x760px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cScTY4EoFo
Would very much like for them to stop doing this. Either you admit that it's a real agenda or you confront the people ACTIVELY promoting it, i don't care whatever ethnicity they are that is promoting it.. But please don't tell us that it's not an actual agenda when it's so OPENLY being called for, along with mass immigration into majority white nations to somehow "make the world peaceful" by mixing out all white people or ethnically displace or whatever when majority white nations are some of the most peaceful nations on the entire planet.
>>
>>131052967
I hate that Jew witch
>>
File: george soros.jpg (21KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
george soros.jpg
21KB, 310x310px
>>131052967
>>
>>131052967
That Barbara person is one of the very few humans in the world I can gladly shiv to death and feel absolutely no guilt or remorse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
>>
At which point is this going to be considered a criminal act? i dare you to try saying "endblackpeople" or running a public campaign/agenda about ending black people and not getting in trouble.

There's 2 posts in the catalogue shilling that white genocide isn't an agenda.. What are you going to do now?
>>
File: 1486836617294.jpg (63KB, 257x257px) Image search: [Google]
1486836617294.jpg
63KB, 257x257px
>>131052967
end white people AND stop racism...
>>
File: kikemanifesto.png (529KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kikemanifesto.png
529KB, 1024x768px
>>131053226
>At which point is this going to be considered a criminal act?
Take a moment to think who controls the institutions that can decide what is criminal act and what isn't, and you'll have your answer.
>>
>>131053655
watch the video they say it without even thinking about what it just means what they just said. These people make ku klux klan an oppressive group that killed about 4k blacks look like a teddybear. Do people not understand how many people on the planet they directly call for no longer existing in the future? And these assholes dare to say that nobody is calling for or have an agenda about white genocide.. This is not even just a few million people we are talking about this is over a billion people..

They literally say that all white people are indistinguishable from white supremacy and that all white people are bad and evil and must be destroyed.

dare you to run an open and PUBLIC campaign about that against all jews or all black people with zero bants involved totally 100% serious and without the least hesitation, or any other without nearly getting your fucking head cut off by an angry mob..

this if implemented is like 500.000 times or whatever worse than what happened in nazi germany. Which they can't stop talking about how much of a tragedy that was, but say this without missing a beat.. and not a hint of
>uh oh what the fuck did i just say and what does that imply

These are the biggest fucking racists on the entire planet.. Not even all collective wars in human history has destroyed that many people that they are essentially promoting to do. But not only their ethnicity also their culture and everything they ever produced or did, needs to be erased..

So when does this become a criminal act leftists? You're so concerned about criminalizing shit.. here's a REALLY good place to start.

And ofcourse openly pushing for this agenda means that in their day to day lives they will try their best to make this happen aswell.

Go ahead hit me up with some platitude about whites being bad, and realize how fucking retarded you sound.

>white people are bad so it's ok
PEOPLE CAN SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT YOUR ETHNICITY GENIUS, that doesn't make it true..
>>
>>131053145
Did you catch the debate in the video where a black person says "what's the value of white life" i wonder what he would do if someone said that about a black person.. I think we already know..

and the black power guy
>we need to kill little white babies, every last one
>i believe in the death and the destruction of white people, each and every one of them.
>doesn't matter if that little white bastard just came out of his mothers womb 3 seconds ago.
>we kill them all, every last one of them, don't spare one.
KKK the most extremist white group they can think of killed how many blacks.. about 4.000.
So kill over a billion people..
>doesn't go to jail
Where's all that institutional racism buddy? it's coming from you dumbasses..
>>
And then these same assholes wonder why whites are getting into identity politics in recent years with that kind of agenda flat out admitted in public and indoctrinating white people to hate themselves, wtf do you expect them to do roll over and die? you unbelievably stupid people. The best thing i can come up with with regards to this is the allegory of abel and cain.. abel did something good.. cain didn't do so well.. fuck abel fucking kill that motherfucker, then god comes and asks, where is your brother abel? "i don't know am i supposed to be my brothers keeper"
In contrast white people have helped africans over many decades made their population boom tremendously and what do we get in return.. "i'm a fucking exterminate every last one of you" who's trying to genocide who you stupid motherfuckers..
>>
File: approved.png (14KB, 360x140px) Image search: [Google]
approved.png
14KB, 360x140px
>>131052967
bump great clip anon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.