[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that the USA rules the world with an iron dick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1498201711033.jpg (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498201711033.jpg
75KB, 500x500px
Daily reminder that the USA rules the world with an iron dick and there's nothing any eur*, aussie, gook, chink, or or sandy can do about it.

How does it feel knowing your country could go to war with a mongrel nation and lose?
>>
Oh America will be stopped alright. It will stop itself in Syria.
>>
>>131051728
How does it feel to lose 1on1 war with Vietnam?
>>
>>131051936
>lost
The war was ended prematurely by hippies and yuppies protesting with their "muh world peace" shit.
>>
>>131052127
>lost to hippies
Great job burger.
>>
>>131052607
>lost
Causualties say otherwise.
>>
>>131051728
USA will collapse within our lifetime and it will be glorius. You guys will be an African / Chinese vassal
>>
>>131052607
>changing goalposts
we weren't at war with hippies but the 60s and 70s was a terrible time for the U.S. where the boomers spread their filth and degerneracy and we got things like radical feminism and the cancerous sexual revolution
>>
>>131052732
75 years after you did kraut
>>
>>131051728
Hope you guys can get women and niggers for your reserves. I'm not helping with any Jew wars
>>
>>131051728
>Daily reminder that the USA rules the world
Good thing Trump is dismantling that
>>
>>131052708
So, did you or did you not capitulate and fulfill their demands?
>>131052820
My point, actually. Your politics and media are still controlled by SJWs, even with Trump in office. You couldn't even keep your little whining lefties in check. Your politicians and companies still pander to them daily, they're pretty much in charge. Good luck winning any wars like that.
>>
>>131051728

Anglosphere is already cracking. First with brexit, then you will become useless worn out scapegoats. Enjoy debts and being the most hated country in the world you dumb faggots.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.