[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masha'Allah.. only Muslims can end World Poverty if not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-06-23-19-53-28_1.jpg (191KB, 1080x1361px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-23-19-53-28_1.jpg
191KB, 1080x1361px
Masha'Allah.. only Muslims can end World Poverty if not being oppressed by White People

Zakat requires Muslims to donate 2.5% of their wealth: could this end poverty?

>Estimated at almost $2tn in 2015, Islamic finance is often overlooked by development organisations as a potential source of funds

>Usman, a fisherman in North Sumatra, used to have a rickety fishing boat that could only take him as far as the mouth of the river, just before it meets the sea. He could not catch enough to feed his family of five but last month, he was able to buy a new boat with the help of Islamic donations. Now he can sail further into the sea, he catches more fish and his income can pay for school fees and even some pocket money for his children. This is just one of countless examples of how zakat can improve livelihoods and reduce poverty worldwide.

>As one of the five pillars ofIslam, zakat is mandatory giving; all Muslims eligible to pay it must donate at least 2.5% of their accumulated wealth for the benefit of the poor, destitute and others – classified asmustahik. It is one of the largest forms of wealth transfer to the poor in existence.

>Roughly 22% of the world’s population is Muslim. Islamic finance, including zakat, was estimated at almost $2tn in 2015 [pdf] and is expected to surpass $3tn by 2020 . In addition, between $200bn and $1tn is spent in the form of zakat [pdf] across the Muslim world annually.
>>
>>131051187

I don't give a shit what they do with their money outside of Europe.
>>
>>131051187
Maybe this would make a difference in this country if 90% of muslims weren't economically destitute and on welfare
>>
File: 1465957798923.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1465957798923.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>131051187
2.5% is actually probably the lowest out of all the major religions, including ones that are mostly poor like Hindu. Islam is is more Jewish than the Jew's hey.
>>
1. muslims collect welfare (i.e. white people's tax money)
2. muslims give 2.5% of their wealth (i.e. white people's tax money) to muslims in countries where they can't enjoy welfare (i.e. white people's tax money)

Oh golly gee.
>>
>2.5% tax

U wot. That's a better rate than one of those tiny Caribbean tax haven islands. Get back to me when shitskin mudshits are stealing up to 50% of your wealth at threat of imprisonment like White governments, to be given to gutter class peasants.
>>
Idk my country takes like 40% of most people's income and we still have poor people so I doubt 2.5% would solve anything.
Also:
>implying wealth transfer reduces poverty
>>
>>131051496
so how many percentage the other religion must gib?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.