[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is securing a future for the white race more important than personal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1496886615333.jpg (171KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1496886615333.jpg
171KB, 1080x1920px
Is securing a future for the white race more important than personal goals and happiness?
>>
>implying anyone has personal goals that don't involve securing a future for the white race
>implying anyone can find true happiness as long as the future of their children is in jeopardy

Anyway, sage this slide thread
>>
>>131050378
what are your personal goals, anon?
>>
>>131050378
they are the same thing
>>
>>131050702
You must have a mind numbingly boring life if your only life goals are having children
>>
>>131050378

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
>>
>>131052416
But i don't give a shit about planting trees for spoilt little shits
>>
>>131053528

Then you don't care about securing a future for the white race, potato-nigger.
>>
>>131050378
Work on one and the other will follow
>>
>>131053803
I didn't say i cared about it. I was asking a question on whether you feel like it's more important. I feel like it's pointless due to the nature of mudslime and shitskins breeding constantly. I can't see how little white sluts could outbreed them
>>
With such mentality, no wonder Ireland is doomed to failure, go be a drunk, you will not be missed.
>>
File: IMG_8228.jpg (74KB, 529x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8228.jpg
74KB, 529x700px
>>131050378
>is protecting my family from extermination more important than being happy?
That question answers its self you fucking moron.
>>
File: IMG_8247.jpg (123KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8247.jpg
123KB, 640x920px
>>131054992
Also doing what you are biologically bred and designed to do should make you happy in the end.
>>
>>131050378
Yes.

Being able to sacrifice your immediate personal happiness is why Europe and America are Edens and africa and literally everywhere else are complete shit holes.
>>
>>131050378
Those are one and the same
>>
>>131055071
>I'm a slave to my biological urges and I'm proud of it! Surely living vicariously through my children will make me happy. I'm certain my children will end up exactly like me and follow my political beliefs with no objections!

Literally no better than an ape
>>
>>131055300
>he I am so enlightened that I shun my only purpose in life and let 100,000 years of stuggle and victory die. Hehe I'm so enlightened.
Shill we know you don't actually feel that way. Any creature that feels like that is a broken biological machine.
>you are no better than a flawed computer.
>>
>>131055460
Dont project your filthy animalistic nature on me. You think that lusting over vapid sluts is admirable. You think that because you are unable to control your biological desires that nobody can. You are quite literally an animal with no goals other than passing on your genes
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.