[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is B.o.B right? Is the earth flat? https://www.youtube.com/w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: bob-rapper.jpg (131KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
bob-rapper.jpg
131KB, 500x341px
Is B.o.B right? Is the earth flat? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCA8HofWsxc
>>
>>131037203
Why the fuck have people started to belive that the earth is flat these last years?
It has been common knowledge that the earth isn't flat for centuries. Even the ancient greeks could figure it out, yet people today think that the earth is flat
>>
>>131037265
Its the need to discover something new, to be smarter than everybody else, that combined with being dumb results in Flat earthers.
Same Reason atheism took off, first because there was no reason, but people are voal about being atheists becuase they want to feel smarter and better.
>>
>>131037265

>Why the fuck have people started to belive that the earth is flat these last years?

People that matter know it's round.

Anyways, sounds more believable than the whole "god created earth in seven days" shit.
>>
>>131037438
I can understand why people are atheists as there really isn't any evidence to a god or gods other than stories and books

But the earth being flat, just why?
You sound like an uneducated retard if you claim it and people don't take you seriously because of your lack of knowledge

>>131037523
I can admit to that, people see the earth as flat from our view but it's not. Why do boats go down with the bottom first off the horison?
Why can't I see the alps from my home? etc.
Just fucking retarded to say
>>
>>131037837
But thats their claim to fame, just getting undeducated people and telling them by: if you take h = r * (1 - cos a) bla bla, it doesnt make sense, here are some fotos from a gopro that show the earth is flat.

For atheism, yes i agree that was the origin, but it became retarded because of fedora people, that made it their identity. Just to feel better than others.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.