[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Canada what denominations do ATM's usually dispense is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1297301704650_ORIGINAL.jpg (37KB, 650x348px) Image search: [Google]
1297301704650_ORIGINAL.jpg
37KB, 650x348px
In Canada what denominations do ATM's usually dispense is it just 20's. In Aus it's 50's and 20's

Also I remember reading that Canadian businesses used to be suspicious of $100 notes and would not accept them. Is that still the case or do they now accept them since the new polymer notes?
>>
>>131032521
20s.
There are a lot of counterfeits here thats why
>>
File: cdnmoney.jpg (484KB, 1024x804px) Image search: [Google]
cdnmoney.jpg
484KB, 1024x804px
if you shine a laser pointer through the transparent maple leaf it has a pretty cool effect.
>>
>>131032678
topkek whos that old lady on your money
>>
It's $20 and $50. If you want $100 bills you have to go to a teller.
>>
>>131032762
the queen of England, you stupid
>>
>>131032762
DELET THIS
>>
>>131032762
that is an ancient irish queen
>>
File: canada $20 coin.png (489KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
canada $20 coin.png
489KB, 570x570px
>>131032521
20's and 50's

>>131032592
wtf are you talking about, I get $50's all the time

Fun fact: I got a counterfeit bill from a bank's ATM in Spain once. Right inside the branch. Counterfeit.
Come on, Spain. WTF?
>>
>>131032678
DELET THIS
>>
>>131032762
Don't insult err maj! To the tower with you!
>>
>>131032826
so u be sayin u gots another cuntrys queen on ur monies n shiet?
>>
We need to abolish the penny like our leaf neighbors. They are costly to produce and do not circulate. Instead they gather under couch cushions and in piggy banks meaning the mint has to produce even more for retailers. Transpiration and storage costs add up.

We also need to replace the dollar bill with the more durable dollar coin. US currency is so outdated.
>>
>>131033230
>Top kek

Such a glorious thing not having that annoying coin jingling in your change. But now the nickel is getting pleb-tier.
>>
>>131032521
What a joke, your money isn't even money!! If I had the money in my hand and the product in my hand, I would just walk out with both and tell the cops they refused to let me pay.

What a retarded place I bet you hear "doen't yew hayve a credit currd" like fifty times a day.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.