[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /pol/ feel about the attempt to forget one's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1472012556403.png (908KB, 729x931px) Image search: [Google]
1472012556403.png
908KB, 729x931px
How does /pol/ feel about the attempt to forget one's own history?
>>
>>131028403
you do notice the metal bits in the upper img? these are not ''ancient'' statues
>>
>>131032122
Most statues in museums and shit are recreations, the real ones are stored away to prevent this kind of shit
>>
>>131028403
It's their history, not white European history.
>>
>>131028403
The real crime is believing in history in the first place.

These faggots are retards..... but so is anyone who believes what they're told about their past.
>>
>>131033056
You don't think some Arabs would object to the destruction of their historical artifacts?
Also, the destruction of anyone's history should be looked down upon, especially something as important and influential as Mesopotamian civilizations.
>>
sickening
>>
>>131033723
Yeah in all honesty it isn't good that they are destroying ancient cities. It does make me wonder why more isn't done to protect them. I wonder if they want them erased for the good of the white race, or the Jew, same thing.
>>
>>131028403
It's reflective of Stacey's and "tee hee I'm not who I was yesterday just don't worry about my past :)". It's all bullshit that they can't live up to what made them where they are now. It's not going to do any good for anyone in the long run when our kids start asking where they came from they'll have nothing to look to for answers because we burned it :) tee hee.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.