[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Ethnicities Aren't Faggots (Measured by Percentage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1498190401357.png (10KB, 808x618px) Image search: [Google]
1498190401357.png
10KB, 808x618px
Which Ethnicities Aren't Faggots (Measured by Percentage of Members of the Tallied Races that Aren't Active Faggots)
>>
R you fugging redarded? Ah I see your plag alredy gibs away yr willful ignordance and unabaiting blindess to the worlb aroun u. It's been habbening every fucging day for the last 2 years, weder it be ISIL, ukrainidinians, economical lapses resulding from terrible policies(most of them coming from/being caused by your coungery). Sersiously, just how much of a stereo typical American can you b 2 c that SHIZZZ is defiantly not going in 2 b a good director, and living in the illushun of what da TB shows and what reality is agchually like shlod be able to be differentialated by any small child. Atlas, we live in the dayds of culdural maxism and with every passing minutia humamity getz more and more stubid. Its been 70 years since the last big war, you really thing thinks will just stay the same forevr and ever when clearly we r all going to be flushed down the SHIZZER, whether you fly the stripes and stars or da maple leave is irreverent @ the end of the day, because all of our economies are gloBALLy linked together hens when some of the Domingo's begin to fall, the rest are inebidable.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.