[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me why you despise women, I'll start >mother was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1355398195190.png (6KB, 194x160px) Image search: [Google]
1355398195190.png
6KB, 194x160px
Tell me why you despise women, I'll start
>mother was an alcoholic junkie bitch
>aborted her first pregnancy, told me she would have aborted me too if she had the money, but it was the Reagan era so no gibsmedat
>abused me physically and mentally throughout most of my childhood and teens
>I spent the weekend in jail (not juvie, but big boy jail) when I was 16 because I punched her in the mouth after she threw piping hot soup in my face
I suspect this is why I have a mother son incest fetish, I never had a mother that loved me and now that I'm an adult I seek out older women to kind of "take care" of me

>Had several girlfriends in high school
>All of them crushed me and broke up with me in the most sadistic ways possible, one on Christmas eve where I had taken her to an expensive dinner
>Join Marine Corps, 1 deployment, wanted to propose to the girl I was dating at the time
>One of my good friends breaks the news to me that she has been fucking other marines when I get home
>confront her on it, she conforms it
>literally want to kill myself
>reach out for mental health care, tell my Chaplain I want to die, and that I wouldn't mind taking her with me, but I had intention of acting on these thoughts
>get involuntary committed to a mental institution and dishonorable discharged from the US armed forces after an otherwise spotless career
>can't find work anywhere because I'm basically seen as a crazy person who washed out of the military by anyone who runs a background check on me

>get close to having a fucking anxiety attack every I talk to a female because literally every woman in my life has tried to destroy me

So what's your story?
>>
>>130993515
https://therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
>>
You know it's funny, I don't despise women. I despise humans as a whole. I don't know why people are selective with their hate.
>>
Nice blog post faggot.
>>
>>130993515
I like most women. Even with some of the vile ones if I get to know them enough I just feel sorry for them. It's men who have failed them for allowing the Jewing of western civilization.
>>
>>130993738#
I will check the link and reply later

>>130993833#
Men have tried to fight me
Men have tried to fuck me over
Men have tried to steal from me
Men have even tried to fucking kill me
No man has ever tried to destroy my soul and dismantle who I am as a person and then laugh about it with his friends.

>>130993904#
Thanks
>>
:_(
>>
>>130993515
My mother was on the Maury show with two white kids and a nigger who "thought they waz his". I haven't read your post yet, but I know mine is far, far, worse. I was taken at the age of one because I was left malnourished on the floor while my gargantuan fiend mother took up the ass from a different dirt bag every night.
>>
File: 1498008525406s[1].jpg (3KB, 125x106px) Image search: [Google]
1498008525406s[1].jpg
3KB, 125x106px
>>130993515
Nice copypasta.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.