[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ0 9sjizVHU What's the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 20170622_rage.jpg (10KB, 296x202px) Image search: [Google]
20170622_rage.jpg
10KB, 296x202px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ09sjizVHU
What's the difference between South Africa and murica again? I seem to forget...
>>
>>130989117
it's almost like niggers are niggers wherever they be..
>>
>it's okay when white people do it
>>
File: hood.jpg (47KB, 592x536px) Image search: [Google]
hood.jpg
47KB, 592x536px
Look at these houses. Is this really a "hood"? How can they afford houses like this?
>>
>>130989117

South African's can have flame throwers attached to their cars.
>>
Where the fuck are the proud patriotic muricans? #MAGAPEDES
>>
>>130989117
>driving in the hood unarmed
>>
>>130992030
It looks like a middle-class neighborhood. That means 99% of murica is "the hood" lel.
>>
Fucking niggers, I wish they all were genocided one by one.
>>
>>130992198
>niggers
>class
>>
>>130990038
>>130990038
>>130990038

I lived in a pretty decent town in the midwest growing up that was infested by nigs and I can honestly tell you it doesn't matter where they go, this is just how they act.

Imagine a town with houses like that and a nice infrastructure with constant home invasions, rapes, shootings, and street gangs forming. I fucking hated that city with a passion and will never go back. Biggest red pill on the negro question I've ever experienced.
>>
This is why white people should carry guns all the time
>>
>>130989117
I am allowed the tools to enable me to take on a group of 15 niggers if they show up at my house to kill me, and have a good chance of success.
>>
>>130992198
Project housing. Nothing middle class about it. Middle class people, aka whites, pay for it, but it's still the ghetto.

Just goes to show that even if you put niggers in a decent environment, they still behave like animals.
>>
>>130989117

White South Africans are usually pretty based and not complete pussies, for one.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
>>130989887

>racist blacks, wearing traditional African attire as some kind of meme tribute to black nationalism, attacking and beating lone white lad for nothing whatsoever
>not a problem guys

Kys
>>
File: 20170314_debt.png (48KB, 604x759px) Image search: [Google]
20170314_debt.png
48KB, 604x759px
>>130992349
Are you being retarded or ironic?
>>
im curious to see how it escalated to this point.
>>
>>130992804
You're right: muricans are fucking soft. All they do is take pictures of their rifles at home and keep their eyes down when they see the pozz taking over their country.
>>
File: er.jpg (101KB, 864x840px) Image search: [Google]
er.jpg
101KB, 864x840px
muricans, where are you?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.