[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I guess in this society being male and an asshole makes your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: empowered-woman.jpg (197KB, 1798x598px) Image search: [Google]
empowered-woman.jpg
197KB, 1798x598px
>I guess in this society being male and an asshole makes your worthy of our time

Woman are going batshit crazy everyday. They have fallen for this meme of feminism without any skeptical thinking on their part at all.

Let's turn the tables for the arguments sake, /pol/.
In a world void of feminism, would men ever join hands to form a coalition called, "meninism"? Can men (as a group) ever be so narcissistic and self-centered that they they stop empathizing/caring for women and just empathize with and support their fellow men?
>>
>>130984676
>what is MGTOW
>>
Feminists have no empathy for men, why should men have empathy for feminists?
Men respect real women who know how much men are worth and where they would be without us. We men know that we wouldn't exist without real women.
Men built our society, women raised it. Ying & yang, one cannot exist without the other.
>>
>>130984676
Men already made collective movements meant to control society and shun the degenerate outliers from power or influence.

Its called religion.
>>
>>130984676
Have you ever seen non-effeminate gay men in an office? Dell has 2 in my branch, one is a manager in sales, and the way he treats women is fucking amazing. Imagine a pissed off balding guy in his 40s screaming at you for fucking something up and threatening to have your ass fired. Now imagine him treating a woman 100% the same way and HR cannot do a fucking thing about it.
>>
>>130985812
MGTOW is not the answer for the above question. MGTOW was contradictory measure and not an idea without any cause.

I'm talking about a world void of feminism. Could it be possible for men to form a coalition called "meninism" to ensure the privileges of men trump women's while being completely empathizing towards themselves and seeing woman as dogs?
>>
>>130984676
>meninism

The opposite would be masculinism, not "meninism" (because it would promote masculinity much like how feminism promotes femininity). The opposite to meninism isn't feminism its womanism. I really wish people would stop using that stupid phrase at it is inaccurate.
>>
File: anime.gif (2MB, 370x256px) Image search: [Google]
anime.gif
2MB, 370x256px
>>130984676
>>
It will not be long until artificial wombs are used for birthing, artificial eggs made from skin cells are used for fertilization, and advanced sexbots with AI are used to get laid. Once this happens, there will be no more use for women, and women will be nothing but a liability.
>>
>>130986414
Religion was and has always been about men and women both. Not a single religion states not to empathize with woman and to treat them like animals. Islam goes the farthest in that respect but technically, still deems them as humans and a gift from god.
>>
>>130986414
Religion is part of what men created. Men created what is known as 'society'.

Without men being the way they are, we never would have bridged the gap from animals/tribes/individuals to a collective to create all the incredible things we've got now. Woman would still be stuck over every small thing trying to define themselves individually. Woman lack the ability to act 'for the greater good' and to separate their own personal needs for the betterment of society.

In short, woman can't create shit. They only demand shit they think they're entitled to.
>>
>>130986713
clearly a gaming gif edited to cater to animefags
>>
>>130986452
Lmao.
>>
>>130984676
>I guess in this society being male and an asshole makes your worthy of our time

She wants some dick, where's the problem here? This girl ain't marriage material.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.