[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Wish is a serious of 5 movies from the 80s about an ordinary

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Death Wish.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Death Wish.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
Death Wish is a serious of 5 movies from the 80s about an ordinary man who's family is raped and murdered. He becomes a vigilante hunting down criminals and executing them.

The movies featured heavy messages about the importance of family, zero tolerance for crime, and the value of civic order.

Where the hell have movies like this went?
>>
NOT POLITICS RELATED
>>
>>130984711
It's about the political messages that the media pushes.
>>
>>130984711
POLITICALLY INCORRECT =/= POLITICS
>>
>>130984239
Where have the GA Henty books that I read as a boy gone? Etc etc etc.
>>
>>130984239
He kills way too many black people in those movies to not get lambasted for being racist today.
>>
File: did_i_do_that.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
did_i_do_that.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
>>130984239
Old timer here (born 1970).
The movies reflected the time they were made. BEFORE Roe v Wade there were MILLIONS of unwanted children born each year. and the crime and poverty rates were going UP every year since records were kept. Movies like Clockwork Orange and Soylent Green touched on this demographic shift. Also, as crime started getting out of control, the ACLU and other (((civil rights))) groups tied the hands of law enforcement, so that the already overworked police were even more useless. Movies like Death Wish, and Dirty Harry showed this.

The crack epidemic in the late 80's was the LAST generation of useless unwanted children born, and starting in 1990 (20 years after Roe v Wade) things started getting better (and Clinton took all the credit, for it).
>>
>>130984239

Bronson was a kike, they can't lambast him so they simply ignore him
>>
>>130984239
aiiiiiiiiids
>>
>>130987426
I don’t know what roe v wade is.

Please paraphrase it and save me hours of my life. I'm begging you.
>>
>>130987426
>The crack epidemic in the late 80's was the LAST generation of useless unwanted children born
tectonic-kek
>>130987800
Right to abort
>>
>>130984239

>>130984239

Excellent movie by an underrated actor. He was great in the Valachi Papers too.
>>
>>130987937
Oh I've actually heard of that case. I guess I was just experiencing an intense bout of retardation.
>>
>>130985914
It's staggering how many people just don't get this.

Actually it not surprising at all considering how many blumpftards we have now.
>>
>>130984239
Epic films, hard to get director's cut versions here
>>
HE KILLED THE JIGGLER!!!!
Also his daughter was hot as fuck
>>
>>130984239
>Where the hell have movies like this went?

Good question.

Basically, the culture changed - the Overton Window shifted, I suppose - and shut it down.

Death Wish and Dirty Harry, and that's about it. They came about because things had shifted so suddenly and radically to the left during the 60s, and both films undoubtedly caught the mood of the day among Americans, excepting of course liberal Americans.

Note that the first Dirty Harry sequel, Magnum Force, has Harry basically going after a right wing death squad. IOW, in the sequel, Harry became aligned with political correctness (although he still said clever, "politically incorrect" things).

Also, I have no interest in revisiting the Death Wish sequels, but my recollection is that they became increasingly bad, and the first one is the only one that's really a solid film (and it is a solid film).

Last note: "Falling Down" is basically a bluepilled version of Death Wish, although the bluepill is wrapped in a red candy coating to better seduce the gullible.
>>
>>130988326
And Hard Times. And The Mechanic.
>>
Aw yeah, Karolis Bučinskis, a lithuanian tatar. I feel proud.
>>
>>130987431

Wtf no he wasn't
>>
>>130987426

The theory that abortion prevents crime - little spoken of these days, but beloved mostly by a certain kind of Democrat, and occasionally by right-wingers on the eugenics spectrum - has been debunked in detail and at length.

See:

http://www.unz.com/isteve/does-abortion-prevent-crime-steve_26/

And:

http://www.unz.com/isteve/abortion-and-crime-sailer-responds-to/
>>
>>130987431

Nope.

Here's the definitive site for determining who's a Jew:

http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=461

Conclusion re Bronson: Not a Jew.
>>
>>130987431
The director Michael Winner was a yid too. Not great art, but enjoyable films.
>>
>>130993303

Forgot about Hard Times, great movie. Haven't seen it in many years.
>>
>>130984239
Whatever you do don't watch his film Mr. Majestyk. I saw it on Hulu and started watching earlier today. Figured it would be some death wish style shit but turned out he was protecting illegal spic commies from honest whites willing to underbid the spics and pic fruit and veg.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.