[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After Trump got elected his views went down the drain. Why have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

After Trump got elected his views went down the drain. Why have you forsaken him /pol/? Was he just a tool, necessary to push your narrative? Now that he is no longer needed you will forget about him just like that? Freedomain radio dot com donate donate donate?
>>
>>130981925
I never watched him to begin with. But he does make for a pretty good radio talk show guest, like a lot of these youtube people, and it'd be nice if more talk shows (not just Alex) had them on more often.
>>
He's a millionaire in bitcoins alone and was a successful entrepreneur yet constantly begs for shekels in every podcast like he's fucking poor. Fuck him.
>>
>>130981925
Yeah but his views go up whenever there's a terrorist attack.

He can pretend to be as pissed off as he wants about terrorism but those videos pay his bills. He averages around 50,000 views per video but his "what pisses me off" and "truth about" videos get around 200k-300k views each. He's an actor, nothing more.
>>
SHILL SLIDE THREAD DETRACTING FROM PEDOTUBE

>>130977064
>>130977064
>>130977064
>>130977064

GET IN HERE
>>
>>130983154
"DO SOMETHING GOYS, FIGHT MUH LEFTISTS AND SPEAK TEH TRUTH WHILST I STAY SAFE ON J00TUBE, ALSO FREEDOMAIN RADIO SLASH DONATE YOU KNOW ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO"
>>
>>130981925
he's a jew shill. none of his guests ever call out the eternal zionist, and most of them turn out to be kike plants or puppets.
>>
His videos are way too long and he's not that interesting to me.
>>
I watched him for psychology/self-work content almost daily, then he switched to 90% news coverage/political content, repeating the same stuff over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over... You get my point.

At this point you don't even need to see the actual video to know exactly what he's gonna say. So what's the point?
>>
>>130981925
one dollar?
>>
>>130981925
Relativity is false though. Its a load of jewish bullshit.
>>
Sometimes I watch the videos from the backlog, they still have value in them. Those are actually great. But new videos are pretty much... a waste of time. He's built a philosophy/psychology/self-improvement channel over the years, and then just full on switched to politics. And so his listeners left. Not really a surprise.
>>
>>130981925
A few of my contentions.

Ever noticed how his inflection is overdramatic? It usually isn't for most of the call-in shows, but when he's talking by himself, I reckon he's imagining he's on stage like he used to be 20 years ago in acting school.
Another issue is that his guests never question him, and he never questions his guests, unless they are ofcourse callers and none of those will question him because the last time someone did, it resulted in the most downvoted video Stefan has ever made, where Stefan went apeshit over a written question he misinterpreted.
The question?
>you have many years of debate experience, but you never use technique X
>I have used it successfully, but I'm new and it might not be the best way to go forward
>why don't you use it?
The answer?
>"so, you think you're better than me?"

Now, for a guy who insists on the Pareto principle, to which he dedicated a video, he seems awfully hellbent on breaking it with his relentless plea for donations.
He already understands that only a tiny portion of his audience will ever donate, so this can get pretty annoying.

Then there's the hoity toity attitude that's reminiscent of sophistry more than the Plato he thinks he is. Almost forgot.

One last thing that must be mentioned though, is that his factual analysis is absolutely top notch. It's arguably the biggest draw to his channel, besides his apparent side-business as a marriage counselor.
>>
>>130981925
He was someone that talked about what we wanted to hear about.
Now that the election is over, we dont care to hear about it anymore.
>>
>>130984560
Pretty much this. Once you've watched 40 vids, you have Stefan's routines memorized.
>>
>>130981925
His video a couple of days ago got 100K views.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.