[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2018 midterms >Democucks lose bigly >Now enough votes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: AmericaEve.jpg (539KB, 800x523px) Image search: [Google]
AmericaEve.jpg
539KB, 800x523px
>2018 midterms
>Democucks lose bigly
>Now enough votes to call for a constitutional convention
>Amend the constitution to ____________

wat do?
>>
>constitutionally define the word Infringe
ive never been harder
>>
>>130977350
C-con and amendment are two different things.

I'd avoid the c-con because I don't think we have the level of intellect to be trusted with rewriting part or all of the constitution.
>>
>>130977713

Constitutional conventions don't have to mean a complete rewrite. A convention can be convened purely to discuss one amendment.

Article V:

The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as Part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress
>>
Remove the law of soil from jurisprudence. Define citizenship by parentage and lineage only.
>>
>>130977350
Establish America as a White homeland, with an immigration, eugenics, deportation, and compensated sterilization program to establish and maintain a >90% White population.
>>
>>130977996
Maybe I'm misremembering part of it then.

Go back to state appointment of senators

No dual citizens in elected or appointed positions (or maybe any public positions, if you want to go that far)

All laws have to affect congress and the people equally.

Politicians can't be paid more than last recorded median income.

Limits on consecutive terms of congresspeople (maybe 2 at a time).

Abolish pensions and lifetime healthcare for politicians, or maybe just set a limit like it lasts for the next 5 years or whatever, get a job bozo, or just live off your nice salary and all your graft.
>>
>>130979267

I really like term limits for Congress. 2 elected terms in each house and that's it. Maybe lengthen the terms themselves to compensate (4 years per term for representatives and 8 for senators) for the "inexperience" argument.
>>
>>130977350
Constitutional convention: right to shitposting shall not be infringed.
>>
>>130977996
Oh, and I've thought on and off about the Supreme Court appointment being limited to 25 years or something instead of life.

Probably good that it's not basically something you can pander to get another term, but an entire lifetime really gets kind of long these days.
>>
>>130979497
Well what I mean is you can go for 2 terms, but then you have to have to sit out at least 1 term. Not like president where it's 2 terms max. But rather so that the system forces somebody else to be able to have a whack at it. Up for debate, of course.
>>
>>130977350
Make it illegal for the government to borrow money. After that, defaulting on the debt is a no brainer because the government doesn't have to worry about its reputation on repaying loans. Then, people will realise how much their government programs actually cost and will actively oppose big government.
>>
>>130977350
No more career politicians
>>
>>130980550
You're just retarded if you think suddenly forbidding the government from borrowing money won't make the country become a failed state in less than 2 years
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.