[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or has this guy popped up on the social scene rather

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: t101FEAT.jpg (102KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
t101FEAT.jpg
102KB, 970x545px
Is it just me or has this guy popped up on the social scene rather conveniently as of late?

White guy who claims he grew up Muslim, born to a Jewish father, and a Catholic mother who converted and that he was raised Muslim and is all over Comedy central now as the face of Ramadan.

All his posts are about how he's a cool white guy who happens to be Muslim and he's totally OK and "not all Muslims".

I actually don't really give a shit if he is, and good for him embracing his super wacky cultural dynamic.

I was just curious if anybody has any info or has delved into who this guy is because he's rather unknown online and seems to have appeared out of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>130976037
Oh yeah his name is Ahamed Weinberg
>>
>>130976037

Haven't heard of him, but from the description it sounds like (((propaganda)))
>>
>>130976424
That's what I mean. He literally popped up on the Snapchat comedy central page at the start of Ramadan. I immediately got suspicious.
Say's he started on Comedy Bang bang back in 2012 but I watched that show and don't recall ever seeing him on it. Maybe as a camera guy at best.

He's really not funny either. His delivery is total garbage, a monotone, droned out pitch with overplayed jokes, and in between a joke he almost always brings up how he's a cool white Muslim.
>>
>>130977097

This stuff is getting so blatant and supported by so many large organizations that I'm starting to believe conspiracy theories. Normies don't even like this shit as you see from the backlash. Maybe some secret elites are trying to create so much chaos that they can introduce some totalitarian police state which keeps us in check while they automate all industry through AI and use gene therapy and stem cell treatments to effectively live for ever. Or maybe people feel so empty inside that they really believe this SJW shit. Either way we live in strange times.
>>
File: its-all-so-tiresome-8881488.png (114KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
its-all-so-tiresome-8881488.png
114KB, 500x478px
>>130977097
>>130977699
i haven't heard of him, and i'm not going to bother looking any of his (((comedy))) up.
i can tell you with 100% certainty that he is being propped up by the kikes, though.
there is definitely some truth to the conspiracy theories and globalists, NWO, zionists or whatever you want to call them.
the kikes love presenting both the thesis and anti-thesis to arguments and then making normies pretend there is no third option. they also love propping up one of their own and pretending that person is black, white, muslim, or whatever.
i'm also increasingly convinced the normies are never going to wake up to what's happening and will follow the kikes for all of eternity like the children of hamelin to their doom.
>>
>>130978755
>>130977699
I'm trying to keep myself well balanced between the red pill and actual normie life. Because, well, that's how it works. There's truth to conspiracy's but also they don't tend to go as deep as this board likes to make it seem. SO I was hoping someone else had some info on the guy. I'm not much of an internet whiz so I have no idea how to really verify who this dude is.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.