[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's her problem? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: thot.png (89KB, 626x319px) Image search: [Google]
thot.png
89KB, 626x319px
what's her problem?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXyEQucyWa0&feature=youtu.be&a
>>
attention whoring, probably daddy issues

i am saging btw, go fish for views elsewhere
>>
>>130971710
She's retarded, don't pay attention to her.
>>
>>130971710
Don't give attention to attention whores.

Try to keep meaningful social / political discussion going instead.
>>
>>130971710

> following
>>
>>130971710
literally who? pls stop dragging every piece of trash you find that mentions a larp board. it's sad. it's pathetic. you all deserve your inevitable cancer.
>>
>>130971710
SAGE
>>
The simultaneous ignorance and self-righteousness of liberals will never cease to disgust me.
>>
>>130971710
fuck off
>>
The most amazing thing about this place(4chan), is how many people jump to face, by exploiting it, either baiting, or just "stealing" threads and converting them to video format, this shithole is the engine of the internet, and my tendies are still paid by ME, fuck this
>>
>>130972646
correction
jump to fame**, not "to face"
>>
>>130971710
>get to 00:04 into video
>shut off due to cringe factor

they got me
>>
>>130971710
nice try
fuck your views
>>
>>130971710

sage eceleb threads unless they advance the cause
>>
>>130971710
Clearly her problem is people posting her videos to 4chan so that members of 4chan's userbase flood the videos comments with shitposts.
>>
> Not gonna lie, you trolls got me at first.

hahaha she got btfo and tries to make it seem like the old "it was a typo" meme
>>
>don't hit on me, you silly boys ;)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.