[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can I blow back argument about white people being terrorists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 0FmnJZs.jpg (87KB, 800x727px) Image search: [Google]
0FmnJZs.jpg
87KB, 800x727px
how can I blow back argument about white people being terrorists because of the finsbury park attack?
>>
Lets be honest, all muslims want to exterminate the western civilization.
All because it doesn't go by the same rules.
>>
>>130970882
Mandela was a terrorist in South Africa, but he is worshiped by left now. If the situation was swapped totally and lets say that whites would be invading black country any savage resistance would be justified by leftist, but when its done by us its pathological and "wrong".
>>
>>130970882

When a white person does a terrorist attack against muslims he's going against what white people generally believe and think (christian non-violence, tolerance, bla bla bla) so it's therefore not reflective of anything about white culture.

Muslim terrorist attacks on the other hand are clearly the result of radical wahhabist islamic ideology that is pushed in madrassas that are well funded by mainstream muslim society and governments all over the middle east. They are endorsed by leaders in muslim society to varying degrees.

Are they both technically terrorism? Yes. But one clearly is a part of ideology and cultural practice of islam where the other does not reflect on anything about white civilization other than when you blow people up every weekend sometimes some of them get angry and there is blow back.
>>
File: how to treat muslims.jpg (382KB, 1347x900px) Image search: [Google]
how to treat muslims.jpg
382KB, 1347x900px
During this month,, there were 164 Islamic attacks in 29 countries, in which 1482 people were killed and 1578 injured. Last 22 days only.

Also, during this month - a White man from the UK, father of two, decided to paste a bunch of Muslims outside of a mosque. How could anyone possibly react to his people and country getting constantly attacked by Islamists? Also ask your friends to list the last terrorist attack committed by a White man. They'll probably say Dylan Roof and Breivik. Meanwhile, you get 31.053 attacks (since 9/11) to name and list the casualties.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.