[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this are all actually pretty good points >This is a first

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: brapppp.jpg (113KB, 805x805px) Image search: [Google]
brapppp.jpg
113KB, 805x805px
this are all actually pretty good points
>This is a first for the Trump presidency: the first formal presidential retraction of a presidential untruth.

>President Trump tweeted a warning to James Comey: The fired FBI director had better hope that no “tapes” existed that could contradict his account of what happened between the two men. Trump has now confessed that he had no basis for this warning. There were no such tapes, and the president knew it all along.

>The tweet was intended to intimidate. It failed, spectacularly: Instead of silencing Comey, it set in motion the special counsel investigation that now haunts Donald Trump’s waking imagination.

>But the failed intimidation does have important real world consequences.

>First, it confirms America’s adversaries in their intensifying suspicion that the president’s tough words are hollow talk. The rulers of North Korea will remember the menacing April 4 statement from the Department of State that the United States had spoken enough about missile tests, implying that decisive actions lay ahead—and the lack of actions and deluge of further statements that actually followed.

>The Chinese will remember Trump’s retreat from his “two China” messaging during the transition. They will have noted that Trump has entirely retreated from his insistence that they restrain North Korea or pay some price—seeing instead his “At least I know China tried!” tweet of June 20.

Saudis have figured out how to butter Donny up too, just praise his ego and help out his businesses. We're getting played because it's always "Trump first" for him
>>
>>130970336
BBRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPP
>>
>>130970336
He's looking fatter and older all the time. Stress must be getting to him.
>>
File: 1497111725744.png (345KB, 680x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1497111725744.png
345KB, 680x1075px
>>130970336
Pictures like these really make me wanna go full gay
>>
How is it retracting anything? He never said he had tapes. He just said "Comey had better hope there aren't tapes", or words to that effect, in order to stop him making things up. Pretty neat really.

(I bet he has got tapes though.)
>>
>>130970336
those are some pretty spectacular mental gymnastics OP
>sage
>>
>>130974007

If he did he'd be impeached for obstruction of justice for lying and saying he didn't have any after they were requested.
>>
>>130974007
>implying he or somebody he knows has tapes and can use them
>projecting hard enough that he believed Comey would lie to get back at him
>>
>>130971443
fpbp
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.