[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blue states are better run than red stat...... http://www.c

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 225x225px
Blue states are better run than red stat......

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-dissolving-illinois-kass-met-20170620-column.html
>>
>Wisconsin just swung to the right recently
>Leftists want to insert Chicago into Wisconsin
>Leftists want to put the rural parts of the state in safe red states
Nah fuck that, just nuke Chicago and let the rest of Illinois stay.
>>
>So why not let our friendly neighbors like Indiana, Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri and Kentucky just take the parts they want?

What makes this faggot think any of them want Chicago?
>>
File: 1498122648366.jpg (60KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498122648366.jpg
60KB, 500x375px
>>130970395
The person that wrote that article is a jezebel teir writer

>We'll give some to Indiana and shape it like a basketball because lol Hoosiers
>I'll be ok with giving some to Kentucky as long as they gib me some bourbon lol
>Rahmistan

As much as I despise Illinois in general that whole article is fucking terrible.
>>
>>130970395
People should just meme Chicago into being the guinea pig for testing that African nation state niggers have been wanting.

Whee it all inevitably goes south, don't let them rejoin the state. Simply let them drown. If they get uppity and violent, they still won't be a problem since they're basically surrounded on all sides.
>>
>>130971083

The idea is that something has got to give with Illinois. We thought California was bad.
>>
>>130972418
Leave that snarky bullshit to jezebel and Kotaku, this article is in the Tribune for Christ sakes.

I live in Illinois so I'm more than willing to admit something needs done asap, but we're probably to far gone to be saved. Shit, it seems like the whole state is just becoming nothing but mattress firms and video gambling cafes.

No cash ipass only toll booths will only drive tourism away from the state of you can't even drive through the state without racking up hundreds of dollars in fines. Johnny jerk off from Ohio doesn't know to record the booth and time then go report it on the idot website to not get a ticket.

Hell, it took 3 years for them to add on/off ramps from the Tollway to a road that already exists. And even though the initial construction is done they still have the roads blocked up with construction.

The state and crook county particular seem to just see people as walking ATMs and not people. Then it wonders why people are fleeing from the state like crazy.
>>
File: 1498102947531.png (128KB, 423x793px) Image search: [Google]
1498102947531.png
128KB, 423x793px
>>130969969
>implying
>>
Wait where are they planning to throw Chicago?
It's gerrymandering and I don't think it's going in our favor.
>>
>>130977226
>It's gerrymandering and I don't think it's going in our favor.

It's Illinois were talking about, nothing is ever in favor of the people.
>>
>>130977226
Chicago should just be made America's Gaza, be sealed off, and gradually pushed into the sea or submission
>>
>>130974836

Daily reminder that Plote (privately owned road firm contracted by the state) completed a major west bound offramp for the sole purpose of giving their CEO a faster way home with minimal subsidy by the state and was completed in under 3 months :)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.