[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>murdered because he was licensed to carry How come cuckservatives

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 35

File: IMG_1127.jpg (85KB, 750x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1127.jpg
85KB, 750x737px
>murdered because he was licensed to carry

How come cuckservatives only support gun rights when it fits into their agenda?
>>
one less nigger
>>
All he had to do was sit there and not do anything.
>>
>say his name

nigger bojangles
>>
>>130959734
They will say anything, regardless of how it tracks with previous statements, to get what they want. And then the accuse the dems of the exact same FUCKING thing. It's the mentality of an 8 year old.
>>
>>130959734
Neither the police office, or the sheriff, had record of him having a permit.
Fake and gay news.
>>
>>130959940
>Officer I have a gun
>Starts reaching somewhere the officer cant see despite officer saying stop
>Gets shot

>Officer I have a gun
>Leaves hands on wheel
>Drives away with a ticket for a broken tail light or whatever he got pulled over for
>>
>>130960410
It could have been that easy, but the nigger was just too dumb.
>>
>>130959734
How the fuck does anything in this situation have anything to do with gun rights? Now you're just grasping at straws. The people who pulled the trigger were the cops anyways, the people you leftwing chucklefucks want to come crying to whenever tyrone and lajohntay come busting down your door because YOU'RE too pussy to defend yourself.

Deluded commies. Im not even conservative and you still can't argue without your retarded ass
>HURR DURR MUH RURAL AND SUBURBAN REETARDS
Meme. Get fucked
>>
>>130959940
>sit there and not do anything

except for he was asked for his license and registration. is he supposed to just not do anything? in the released video we see the officer get the registration but not the license - up until that point the officer was okay with philando moving his hands around, and philando was complying. before getting the license is when he alerts the officer to his legal firearm, and as he goes for his wallet, the officer claims he's reaching despite philando repeatedly saying he was not reaching. at the end of the video the cop begins to walk out of frame and says he didn't see the gun or know where it is (invalidating his own claim that he knew philando was reaching for certain and had reason to fear for his life).

this is what happens when we don't reform what one of the most archaic institutions in our country -- it costs lives, tax payers money, and undermines the trust our justice system and communities rely on.
>>
>>130959734
He did have a criminal record and did not have license to carry. Not that it matters, since being a nigger is enough to justify summary execution.
>>
>>130959734
>>130960835
>Caring that a nigger was made good
Why?
>>
>>130959734
What the Fuck are you even talking about?
The guy did one thing wrong and that was forgetting to update his ccw permit when he moved.
He was shot because the responding officer was trigger happy woman who got spooked easily.
That bitch has no business carrying a weapon.
Honestly this case isn't even about gun rights.
This is proof that women have no business being law enforcement officers.
This bitch should be in jail but she won't because of muh thin blue line
>>
>>130959734
You're a bigger cuck if your agenda is pro-black (unless you are black, obviously).
>>
>>130960410
This is true, that's how you're supposed to be acknowledging an officer when you're getting pulled over. You don't just sit there and not say anything about your weapon because when you're reaching for your wallet and he sees a gun, boom you're dead. You also don't say you have a gun and proceed to grab your license. If you're licensed to carry and you get pulled over, just out your hands on the steering wheel, let the officer know you're armed and ask what to do next.
>>
File: 1497969806662.jpg (8KB, 190x175px) Image search: [Google]
1497969806662.jpg
8KB, 190x175px
>>130959734
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOO99qcASEM

https://youtu.be/yfi3Ndh3n-g?t=60
>>
>>130959734
>don't reach for it
>DON'T REACH FOR IT
>I'mma hafta take it out
>this is how you say no you fucking won't in bullets

I'm not a fan of militarized police but I still think it was this own guy's dumb mistake that cost him his life. When you get one of those permits, they teach you how to behave during a traffic stop, at least here in NJ. He acted normally be declaring it, but then he didn't act right because his hands weren't on the wheel, his keys were apparently still in the ignition, and he wasn't following the officer's instructions. Usually they will take you out of the car before confirming everything with your gun. It's sad that this happened but you really can't blame the officer for firing when he said twice "don't reach for it" and then the guy replied with "I'mma hafta"
>>
>>130960410
he was going to get asked about his license, that's why he reached his pocket, still a dumb move, but not as dumb as you think
>>
If you have a firearm on you when you're stopped, don't fucking reach into your pocket until the cop tells you to. They teach you this in every permit and gun safety course.
>>
But his license to chimp was expired.
>>
>>130959734
Wtf I want to disarm the police now.
>>
>>130959734
Last time I checked, animal rights don't include the right to bear arms.
>>
>>130959734
>"Officer, I must inform you that I have a legally registered firearm in my possession and I will gladly show you my license to carry, but if you don't want me to move I understand and I give you permission to search for it"

That's all he had to do.
>>
>>130959734
>How come cuckservatives only support gun rights when it fits into their agenda?
I know you are shitposting but you are right about this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulford_Act
Cuckservatives deserve the rope as much as liberals
>>
File: zone blazed.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zone blazed.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>130959734
why does he always look totally zone blazed
>>
>>130959734
This isn't about guns. It's about not using the proper protocols to keep people alive.
>>
>>130959734
>justifiably killed because he acted instead of listened
If a cop tells you to not go for your gun and you still decide to go for your gun then I can't defend you
>>
>>130959734
The bullshit on these threads is just beyond hilarious. They support this guy getting shot because he moved his hand while he was talking. In other words he was black so we don't care. But when it comes to the white rancher cuck who stepped out of his vehicle and reached for his gun and got taken down... that's not right by us. He dindu nuthin. kek.
>>
>>130959734
still violating federal law and would have been jailed for 5+. this way his daughter may get a cash settlement more than that moron would have earned in his life.
https://www.thetrace.org/2016/04/weed-and-guns-feds-say-you-cant-have-both/

the daughter is better off this way.
>>
>>130959734

there's more important issues in the world than one or two niggers who get wrongfully killed by police

the only reason anyone gives a fuck is because it furthers the cause of gib me dats
>>
>>130959734
Because we

D O N T
O
N
T

L I K E

N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S
>>
>>130963314
>We
>Us

Listen. Me and my hundreds of proxies dont appreciate you disagreeing with us.
>>
>>130961019
>Defending a beaner cop

Hitler would rape yo ass.
>>
File: 1498082925264.jpg (210KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498082925264.jpg
210KB, 1600x900px
>>130959734
>Cop tells him to stop reaching
>He keeps reaching
>>
>>130960835
He should have kept his hands where the officer could see them and complied with any instruction from then on.

jk hes a nigger and no one cares.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuMTj0wT6Cs

Never relax.
>>
>>130959734
cuz he wuz a nigger, who cares
>>
Yanez statement;

> “[Castile] was sitting in the car, seat belted. I told him, can I see your license. And then, he told me he had a firearm. I told him not to reach for it and (sigh) when he went down to grab, I told him not to reach for it (clears throat) and then he kept it right there, and I told him to take his hands off of it, and then he (sigh) he had his, his grip a lot wider than a wallet. ... And I don’t know where the gun was, he didn’t tell me where the fucking gun was, and then it was just getting hinky, he gave, he was just staring ahead, and then I was getting fucking nervous, and then I told him, I know I fucking told him to get his fucking hand off his gun.”

Fucking pussy ass beaner shit. Hope the niggas neck him.
>>
>>130962525
>second video
>shoots him point blank in the chest instead of "aiming for the leg!"
>>
>>130964058
>Puerto Rico
>Speaking like niggers
You wannabe niggers need to be nuked off the planet.
>>
File: yanez-jeronimo.jpg (52KB, 510x747px) Image search: [Google]
yanez-jeronimo.jpg
52KB, 510x747px
>>130961323
>Jeronimo Yanez
She???
>>
File: 1471416963209.jpg (3KB, 147x147px) Image search: [Google]
1471416963209.jpg
3KB, 147x147px
>>130959734
>>
>>130964240
Fuck you, what state are you from you pussy ass bitch?
>>
IIT burgers are just as retarded as their shithead cops. America is basically a third world country.
>>
>>
Never say "I have a gun"

Just have your drivers license and concealed carry permit in hand. Give it to the officer. They will automatically understand you have a concealed weapon and ask you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and request to know the location of your weapon.

They may ask you to reach for the weapon so you may hand it to them and they will run a search on the serial number to make sure it's not stolen.

Not getting shot is simple.
>>
You know what's funny if he hadn't told the office he had a gun...nothing would probably have happened. But immediately when he told the cop he had a gun, the terrible cop shit his pants and started panicking and looking for any excuse to defend himself.

Then when he 'defends' himself, he shoots 5 times into Philando's torso.

How can any of you apart from the
>Hurr Durr he's a nigger hurr
crowd justify this?
>>
>>130962908
Great way to die regardless of race - announce to cop that you have a gun, then reach for it. If this dumbass had just kept his mouth shut about the gun he'd still be alive. AFAIK Minnesota has no requirement to disclose CCW in a police stop
>>
>>130959734
>No criminal record
Wasn't he stopped for over 20 traffic violations?
>>
>>130964845
Is this supposed to be evidence that he was being singled out? Seems more like it's evidence of him being a shit driver (or irresponsible with his hurling box of metal death safety features) than anything.
>>
>>130963236
Probably is
https://youtu.be/SwoKlyiiL4E
>>
>>130962652
I agree with you, those are the rules. But to be honest, I wouldn't much like to do all those things just to not get shot to death. Then again, I'm white so I wouldn't have to
>>
If you watch the video, the guy tells the cop he has a firearm on him. Then he proceeds to reach for it. The cop tells him twice not to reach for the gun. The guy replies "im gonna have to" and continues to reach for it. Then the cop killed him.

So what exactly did the cop do that was wrong?
>>
>>130965144
Yep, Minnesota has no requirement to disclose to a cop that you are carrying. Should have kept his mouth shut. This meme that you immediately have to announce to a cop that you are strapped is dumb and dangerous, esp. knowing how jumpy they are
>>
>>130965131
Ok, and how do you excuse the fact that the dumbass beaner fired 7 shots at point blank? Face it, the cop was fucking retarded and he should have gone at least 3 years to prison so he could reflect on this while Tyrone's dick breaks his entrails.

And I don't support the negros saying this was a race related crime, the cop was just a dumbass. The sad thing here is that this shit gives them more relevance.
>>
>>130964489
>pussy ass bitch

lol fucking wannabe nigger.
>>
>>130965818
It's true man, I can't be a nigger, no matter how hard I try. Sorry for appropriating your culture.
>>
>>130959800
fpbp
>>
>>130959800
fpbp
>>
perhaps Castille breached protocol and that lead to his death

but that raises the question, if the difference between a normal and a deadly encounter with police (a typically stressful event where nobody can be expected to act 100% normally) is such a razor thin adherence to protocol, then is that protocol not in need of revision?

why can such small mistakes lead to a deadly incident?
>>
>>130965131
Better yet just leave the damn thing concealed. Cop doesn't need to know you are carrying unless your state requires that. Even then I would probably just risk a fine rather than get wasted by a trigger happy cop
>>
>>130965734
Nope, should of dumped the whole mag. 17+1

Officer did what he had to do. No other injuries to occupants of the vehicle.

Excellent marksmanship
>>
>>130959734
Gun control was always meant to keep niggers subservient, read some history faggot.
>>
>>130959734
99% of these euthanized nogs had it coming. This guy seems to be the exception.

That is the problem with these chimps constantly crying wolf. Some crack slinging dirty carrying pavement ape gets put down and they go to bat for him just as hard as they do for this guy who seemed a little niggy but didn't deserve to die.

Moulignons need to pick their battles.
>>
Where can I read the court decision and how the jury arrived with their conclusions in this case?
>>
>>130959734
De poleece shoot niggers because niggers never follow instructions. Officer says stop, you stop. Period. For all anybody knows, nigger was actually going to shoot the cop.
>>
>>130959734
Not any agenda here, cept kill the dumb fuck that don't listen to 3 of the same requests.
>>
>>130959734
2nd amendment rights were only meant to apply to white men. I'm 100 % pro-guns but I would not be against banning niggers from having them.
>>
>>130959734
The officer was acquited on all charges by a jury of his peers, which included two Basketball-Americans. Why do povertycrats only only respect the legal process when it suits them?
>>
>Have a low IQ and be stoned out of your gourd
>Make a fatal judgement error

Hmmm....
>>
>>130966249
Yeah, well your mom should have crossed her legs and aborted your stormfag ass, but oh well.

We all have opinions ;)
>>
>>130966192
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
File: get these antibodies off me.jpg (180KB, 939x623px) Image search: [Google]
get these antibodies off me.jpg
180KB, 939x623px
>>130964489
Which are you, gay or a woman?
>>
>>130966358
You don't seem to know much about the American legal system. Nor do you appear to be a native speaker of English.
>>
>>130963249
Cop was way too jumpy. Castile went for his licence, which he was asked for before.
He should be in prison for being retarded if nothing else.
>>
>>130959734
If your parents named you something so ridiculously niggerish as Philando, bullets were destined for you
>>
>>130965131
In Arizona you don't need a license to conceal carry
>>
File: Larry Birds.png (877KB, 1084x1148px) Image search: [Google]
Larry Birds.png
877KB, 1084x1148px
>>130965528
Typical tattoo trash mom who probably shows off their kids on snapchat raw and uncut.

every time there is a happening with these people you see it on facebook. Tattoos over the tits, fake public media persona.
>>
>>130959734
nigger kill +1
i dont see how this does not fit in the "agenda"
>>
File: zone blazed2.jpg (37KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
zone blazed2.jpg
37KB, 540x540px
>>130959734
I really think this dude was retarded or something.
>>
>>130966480
Kind of hard to make this case, as niggers were allowed to have guns long before they actually won equal rights.
>>
>>130964193
>>shoots him point blank in the chest instead of "aiming for the leg!"

of COURSE he shoots center mass... people who are shot in the leg can still fire their weapons. Maybe he misses that evil police officer and hits a poor person of color in the background thats rubbernecking, is this acceptable to you?

People who pull weapons with intent to kill on a cop don't get lenience and grace. They simply can't be trusted with the freedom to do harm to people who DIDN'T sign up to be in danger for a living.
>>
>>130966480
Yeah I'm surprised this guy didn't go the normal nigger route of having his GF straw purchase him a Hi-Point. Where I live we have a Jim Crow pistol purchase permit that prevents most niggers from owning (legal) handguns
>>
>>130967243
All blacks are retarded. Have you never spent more than 5 minutes around a nigger?
>>
>>130959734
>OFFICER! I HAVE A GUN!
Fucking moron. It's called concealed for a reason. Just say "Sorry officer. Let me just get my license and registration for you." Saying "I HAVE A GUN" is not something you shout at to an officer he's already trained to assume you may be armed, confirming his fears is not a way to make him happy.
>>
>>130961019
>>130963765
Can't wait till whites like you are executed with impunity as well. Bring on the genocide.
>>
Let me guess. This mexican guy is being framed as white
>>
>>130960835
>this is what happens

...when you allow a species of subhumans to run fucking rampant in a civilized country and expect that law enforcement to remain unbiased in spite of the fact that they have to deal with these deranged savages on a daily basis. Fuck that nigger, fuck his niglet, fuck his sheboon, fuck the rest of his nigger family, and fuck you, nigger
>>
>>130964193
>aiming for the leg
You likely have never had any training. Center mass is what you aim for. Same with snipers as well. Headshots are only in the movies as any marksman will shoot someone in the torso until they are neutralized.
>>
>>>130967393
>Fucking moron. It's called concealed for a reason. Just say "Sorry officer. Let me just get my license and registration for you
It depends what if you are in a state where you need a permit to carry a gun and the officer still sees you have a gun?

This pig still would have shot him because he sees a gun instead of he is going for his gun.

Either way this cop should be in prison for life at the bare minimum.
>>
>>130967492
>Thingsthawillneverhappen.jpeg
You exist because we tolerate it. Only whites can end whites.
>>
>>130966372
>Officer says stop, you stop
Except he didn't say stop. He said "don't reach for it"
Don't reach for it=/=Stop
"Don't reach for it" isn't even the same as "don't reach"
Stupid nigger was killed by a cop because the cop was unable to provide clear and concise commands.
>>
>>130959734
Why dont liberals understand there's a responsibility of those who carry.

I wont call him names. I believe what happened really WAS a tragedy but it could have been avoided SO easily had he just not moved his hands (since the officer had his ID anyway)
>>
>>130967753
He could have just stopped what he was doing.
>>
>>130966618
>We all have opinions
white power
>>
How many baby mommas did the nigger have or was he Darwined out?
>>
>>130967694
I say he deserves a Moon Medal
>>
>>130967906
That dude is baiting, obviously. I don't know how you could have been any clearer in the situation. Fucking nigger knew what he was doing and the officer told him not to do it. Nigger did it, and then got shot for it.
>>
>>130959734
Let me preface this by saying, I don't like niggers. The vast majority are stupid and violent animals.
However, while taking into account the guy's obvious stupidity in failing to follow the cop's orders, the cop had many options in how to react here. He chose the absolute worst possible reaction (that being, reacting like a woman). I don't believe the cop should go to jail but I do believe he should lose his job.
We as citizens need to demand better of our police and thus guy is not a good cop.
>>
File: lookwell.jpg (16KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
lookwell.jpg
16KB, 620x330px
>>130967382
no like this guy looks brain damaged. Like real medical brain damage. Something's off with him lol

> On Facebook, his comments included, “Hard work pays off !!!!!!!” and “It’s hard trying to find sumthing real in this artificial world !!!!” But his life wasn’t all serious. One post showed a liquor bottle and said, “Party all the time !!!!!”
>>
>>130968030
>Nigger did it, and then got shot for it.
/thread
>>
>>130960410
exactly....

this what happens when low IQ gets CCW
>>
>>130967906
He should have and likely would have had he been told to do so. The officer never once said "stop" and never even saw the firearm; literally only got off because the jury didn't feel that 2nd degree manslaughter was the correct charge.
>>
>>130959734
The 2nd amendment was never intended for Africans and other lesser primates. It was and has always been for white, Christian, men (not women) of European descent. In other words, humans. The right to own a firearm is for humans.

Philando Castille was and remains a beast.
>>
>>130967906
once your hands are unable to be seen in that situation, how does one return them to attention without being shot? From what i can tell, he was trying to do that and got blasted 7 times over it.

seriously the officer by all means should have fired ONCE at his arm, but he wasn't thinking clearly, panicked, and unloaded a full clip in a fit of adrenaline.
>>
>>130968067
>We as citizens need to demand better of our police and thus guy is not a good cop
stfu. there was no other option. philando was high as fuck and going for his gun.
>>
>>130968235
>clip
Kys

Other than that, I agree with everything else you've said here.
>>
>>130959800
Fpbp
>>
>>130968235
>seriously the officer by all means should have fired ONCE at his arm
you are a retard. probably a roastie.
>>
>>130959940
Thats what niggers do best, too... epic fail.
>>
>>130968002
>I say he deserves a Moon Medal
His seed still lives on with his daughter and potentially other kids.

To earn his moon medal he must kill the negros entire family.
>>
>>130962652
pretty much this.

theres not much that can be done if a cop explicitly tells you not to reach for something he knows could be a gun and you verbally respond while continuing to reach for it.
>>
>>130960410
>Officer I should disclose that I have a gun I am licensed to carry
>give location of weapon
>Ask how the officer would like to proceed
It's that easy.
>>
File: momma mia.png (509KB, 750x573px) Image search: [Google]
momma mia.png
509KB, 750x573px
>>130968361
dude sorry I'm not a gun nut. I'm about as likely to call an AR-15 an AK47 as the mainstream media.

;?
>>
>>130964845
so basically this dude was a law breaker and slow learner
>speeding
>driving without muffler
>not wearing seatbelt

but da cops wuz jus picken on him fo no reaasion
>>
>>130968167
The guy was shouting at him not to reach for his weapon, you can hear the anxiety in his voice. How do you not undestand that you're going to be shot if you make any sudden moves.
>>
>>130961323
wow youre a fucking retard. kys
>>
>>130967492
I'm gonna bash a thousand nigger shitskin skulls during the New Reckoninng for those words you filth
>>
>>130968235
>"Officer, please step back so I can exit the vehicle with my hands raised"
>"Alright, I'm slowly placing my hands on my head"
>>
>>130968235
>seriously the officer by all means should have fired ONCE at his arm
What planet are you from? Have ever fired a handgun?
>>
>>130968666
>Stupid nigger probably shot himself
ha. yes. this is best b8.
>>
>>130968307
Multiple options include:
>Pepper spraying him
>Tasering him
>shooting him once
>shooting him twice
>Backing away from the window in order to avoid being shot and continuing to give orders, shooting only then if he refused to comply
>backing away from the window in order to avoid being shot and having his partner help surround the vehicle
>backing away from the window in order to avoid being shot and having his partner call backup while he kept his firearm trained on the car.
There's countless ways he could have handled the situation and he chose the most emotional, hyperactive reaction possible (again, like a woman).
>>
>>130959800
fpbp
>>
>>130965144
A spic affirmative action hire cop did it
>>
>>130968589
You should be sorry for not being a gun nut.

Just remember this:
Clips are for niggers and ww2 firearms. Use a magazine for everything else.
>>
File: 1497465282140.jpg (130KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
1497465282140.jpg
130KB, 1023x682px
>>130964193
>not just shooting the trigger finger off of his weapon hand
Get on my level.
>>
>>130968421
Even the other officer is like "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!!!???? " as he prances back like a majestic ballerina within mere milliseconds after the shots are fired. The Coppo the hispanic guy is left saying
"OH MY GOD!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!?????WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK!!!???? FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/0uZSI9s5z7c?t=75

He's in equally as much danger as the Hispanic cop, and doesn't find the need to quick-draw and fire. So this tells me the officer while I believe justified in firing was also trigger happy. One shot at the arm or something to immobilize him would have been fine,
>>
>>130968972
>Pepper spraying him
You don't pepper spray someone potentially trying to kill you
>Tasering him
You don't taser someone potentially trying to kill you
>shooting him once
>shooting him twice
You shoot until they stop moving
>Backing away from the window in order to avoid being shot and continuing to give orders, shooting only then if he refused to comply
>backing away from the window in order to avoid being shot and having his partner help surround the vehicle
>backing away from the window in order to avoid being shot and having his partner call backup while he kept his firearm trained on the car.
Nah, just end the potential for any harm to anyone else.

3/10 made me respond, faggot.
>>
>>130959734
Cop shot a man reaching toward a gun
Cop is innocent.
Get over your feelings.
>>
>>130968598
>How do you not undestand that you're going to be shot if you make any sudden moves.
From the first "don't pull it out" until the first shot there is a total of 4 seconds. The other officer, though he can plainly see into the car, didn't even get his firearm drawn in that time.
Philando made mistakes but this is an obvious failure on the officer's fault.
>>
>>130968972
>There's countless ways he could have
you don't understand violence.
at least read a book about it faggot.
http://archive.is/aHaQ7
if you were a cop, you'd be dead.
>>
>>130959734
Exactly. The fucking idiot on this board don't realize that this now sets a precedent for police to execute citizens licensed to carry just for exercising that right. This is the greatest threat to the 2nd amendment right now and this board is silent wtf bros
>>
>>130959734
>1 post by this id
>>
File: 1466631160157.jpg (46KB, 478x578px) Image search: [Google]
1466631160157.jpg
46KB, 478x578px
>a Mexican shot a Nigger ad the left acts like it's a race incident and are blaming white people
>>
>>130969567
>obvious failure on the officer's fault
nope.
the only failure is your abortion.
>>
>>130969636
>This is the greatest threat to the 2nd amendment right now
no it's not. stfu you idiot.
>>
>I have a gun
>Ok
>Let me get it
>pls no
>I have to get it
>PLS NO
>>
File: crime.jpg (42KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
crime.jpg
42KB, 640x465px
>>130959734
probably bad policing, but face it, nig nogs shoot more people than other categories. this guy got shot because he fits the stereotype. young black male. I know the shines don't like it, but this is the bed they have made for themselves. they don't want to sleep in it, and they want to blame everyone else for the state its in. that's classic lefty tactics. it sucks that the guy got blasted. he got a taste of black privilege.
>>
>>130968597
>driving without muffler
Deserved death.
>>
>>130969774
Fuck off faggot if the cops are allowed to shoot someone who's licensed to carry for fucking carrying then wtf is even the point of the 2nd amendment anymore? Fucking idiot
>>
>>130959734

Because there are only 2 kinds of Conservatives:

Snake Oil Salesmen
& Snake Oil Customers
>>
i'm pretty sure the cop told him not to move, you can't just "AYO I GOT DA CCW" and then move when he tells you not to, no matter what you think is the right thing to do, when a man with a gun is telling you not to move, if you value life you don't move.
>>
>>130969432
Internet tough guy I see.
He behaved exactly like a woman would have in that moment, that's what I see in the video. But you're obviously too busy licking boots to notice your hero is worse than a f2m tranny.
>>
>>130969697
They did this with trayvon as well, it's almost like they will spin anything to fit a narrative without actually caring about what happened or even the people involved and then just forget about it and move on to the next thing they can exploit. The kicker is I doubt they would give a shit if they weren't being told to.
>>
>>130968589
> I'm not a gun nut
What`s wrong with you?
>>
>>130969935
>cops are allowed to shoot someone who's licensed to carry for fucking carrying
this has never happened.
you are mentally ill and suffer from a poverty of ideas.
>>
>>130959734
>why do conservatives only support things they support?

Is that what you meant to ask? Because that's what you asked. Chill on the extra chromosomes and try again?
>>
>>130969611
I see the cops and bootlickers are out in force defending a "man" who behaved like a chick. Maybe get out of the basement once in a while and realize that not everyone in the world is trying to kill you.
>>
File: dfg.png (102KB, 486x328px) Image search: [Google]
dfg.png
102KB, 486x328px
>>130959800
>>
>>130970153
Nah, just an ex-soldier applying typical COIN RoE to the situation.
>>
>>130960010
I shouldn't have kek'd but I did.
>>
>>130959800
FPBP
>>
>>130969713
>hiding flag
>the only failure is your abortion
You can stop projecting now.
>>
>>130959734
FYLANDOE CASTEELE

WUD A GUD BOYYYYYYYYYYYYY

IM REAL PISSED RIGHT NOW

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY
>>
>>130970353
The Nu French are learning the internet pretty quickly.
>>
>>130959734
Don't give a shit. Niggers created an environment that keeps cops constantly on edge around them.
>>
>>130959734
>killed in front of his daughter

He was also smoking weed in front of his daughter and driving while high.
>>
File: 1461823775905.jpg (74KB, 552x459px) Image search: [Google]
1461823775905.jpg
74KB, 552x459px
>>130970672
>>
>>130959800
Fpbp

All the time
>>
>>130962652
But he didn't say that though
>>
>>130970342
>defending
i'm not defending.
i'm celebrating enforcement of the law.
weed is degenerate and philando broke the law, as is explained in the ccw class.
cop was acquitted too salty baby.
>>
>>130970261
Wew lad you're clearly suffering from generations of sister fucking so let me break this down nice and simple for ya
>Man has CCL
>Man is legally carrying
>Man is pulled over
>Man informs officer that he is carrying as required by law
>Man gets shot by officer for being armed
>Officer gets off Scott free
Do you see the precedent this sets? Likely not due to the aforementioned retardation so let's dive a little deeper. You can't get a CCL without a clean record, so this means that law-abiding citizens without criminal histories can now be summarily executed by the state without due process simply for carrying a firearm despite being licensed to carry said firearm and carrying in accordance with the law. If this doesn't not concern you then you really need to stop sucking the statist cock for five min take a step back and take a good hard look at yourself you fucking pleb
>>
>>130969844
>probably bad policing,

It wasn't great policing, but it was a justifiable homicide.
>>
>>130970342
i'm all for calling out cops when they fuck up, but come on now, all this dude had to do what keep his fidegty ass still, that's it. When a cop tells you not move, you don't move. That concealed carry doesn't mean reach for anything in your car when the cop is already on high alert because he knows you have a weapon.
>>
>>130970453
>You can stop projecting now
you can stop posting now
>>
>tfw there are people ITT who are so stupid they don't realize they act like the niggers they hate
You're clearly mentally derranged. How the fuck are you different from niggers? I wouldn't turn my back on you just like I wouldn't do it if I encountered niggers. What the fuck is the difference? Am I supposed to feel better cause you're white, but you think like a nigger?
>b-but muh racial differences
How does that even matter? If you ACT like a nigger, why do group traits matter?
>>
>>130959734
Watch the dashcam video. Dude sounds high as fuck and is carrying.... Dumb ass got killed cause he was stoned out of his mind.
>>
>>130970802
this.
>but muh harmless psychotic break inducing substance that makes me sit around watching netflix all day
>>
File: gun cycling.gif (314KB, 450x270px) Image search: [Google]
gun cycling.gif
314KB, 450x270px
He was a racist that hated White people.
He fucked up and went for his gun when told not to.
I do not give a fuck about him.
>>
>>130970806
>take a good hard look
nigger was high as fuck. he broke the law and didn't listen to the rules in his ccw class. you didn't include this in your green text. shameful.
>>
>>130970353
that example isn't actually the genetic fallacy.
>>
>>130970376
>ex soldier
Yup internet tough guy. I'm an ex soldier as well and I'm not a scared sack of pussy shit like you obviously are. Sorry you came out with ptsd and think like a woman now but for the rational men who made it out with their sanity he's in the wrong.
Additionally, military procedures should never be applied in civilian policing.
One is a foreign country with an occupying army.
The other is a civil servant trying to keep the peace.
They aren't equalvalent.
>>
>>130967753
Did he mean don't reach for the license too?
>>
>>130970353
>it's now a Fallacy to say that a Datsun is an old piece of shit
>>
File: IMG_0274.jpg (69KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0274.jpg
69KB, 635x457px
>>130963048
Checkmate faggot
>>
File: 1410697393294.png (20KB, 315x274px) Image search: [Google]
1410697393294.png
20KB, 315x274px
>>130969283

That you are actually suggesting he "shoot to wound" and that one shot in the arm would be enough to immobilize him tells me that you have god damn no fucking idea what the hell you're talking about.
>>
File: 1418349075819.jpg (11KB, 137x183px) Image search: [Google]
1418349075819.jpg
11KB, 137x183px
>>130971179
I agree that they aren't equivalent but you are being an edgy faggot. How am I being an internet tough guy?
>>
>>130971179
This guy knows what's up
>>
>>130970831
Look, here's the thing that pisses me off about the bootlickers. I'm not saying he should hang, but I am saying that he is a fucking terrible cop.
He reacted with the absolute worst possible reaction you can make in that situation. He chose the female reaction and therefore should lose his badge. He shouldn't go to jail, but he should not be on the police force ever again.
>>
>>130971532
I've already quoted where you're being a tough guy, now explain where I'm being edgy. You have nothing else left in this except to deflect, like a woman.
>>
>>130971179
>rational men who made it out with their sanity he's in the wrong
philando was in the wrong. every job has safety protocols. electricians will lock out fuse panels before commencing work, then confirm electricity is off. what philando did was throw open the fuse panel while the electrician is trying to repair the circuit. if it is either the cop or philando, society is better off with the cop doing his job than a degenerate like philando.
>>
File: 1498031264910.png (90KB, 256x286px) Image search: [Google]
1498031264910.png
90KB, 256x286px
I carry a gun every day. I have been pulled over 4 times with one on my person. I have been shot and killed 0 times.

Simple Rules:
Take out your wallet and put it on the dash before the cop is at your window.
Put both hands on the wheel, and keep them there.
Hand over your DL and CWP at the same time.
Keep your registration and insurance in the visor.

"Do you have a weapon on you now?" "Yes, right side of my waistband/center console, etc". "Good, keep it there."

The end!
>>
I just wanted to point out that everybody keeps saying "his" daughter; I'm pretty sure all the court documents describe the niglet as "his girlfriend's daughter", i.e. he was a cuck.

And he was a stoned nigger with a gun in his pocket, obviously the cop feared for his life.
>don't smoke in the car
>don't carry guns in the car
>don't smoke while carrying guns in the car
>don't fail to maintain your car while carrying guns and drugs in said car
>don't look like robbery suspects
>don't look like robbery suspects with a gun in the car
>don't smoke dope with a gun with your wife's child in the car

Nigs are dumb; that's why they die. It's ok though, because they don't care about raising their children in a stable environment and consequently there are always replacement niggers.
>>
>>130971775
Saying where I get my experience from? That's being a tough guy? Am I being rused?
>>
Here's a capture of how blacks refuse to follow police commands during a traffic stop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQgphFafMCk
>>
File: 1487188685633.jpg (26KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
1487188685633.jpg
26KB, 500x427px
>>130959734
>licensed to carry

lost license over moving and not updating his records
>>
>>130970806
Canada please go.
>>
>>130959734
>Say his name

Sambo McMooncricket
>>
>>130971881
Pussy. Can't even bring the bants. I see the ptsd took that from you as well.
>>
File: 1497011130817.jpg (116KB, 400x636px) Image search: [Google]
1497011130817.jpg
116KB, 400x636px
>dead nigger
NOBODY
O
B
O
D
Y
CARES
A
R
E
S
>>
>>130971849
>The end!
fucking yes.
no sympathy for dead phil
>>
>>130960410
The officer didn't issue a freeze. He said don't reach for it. It was a spic you fucker

A black American is always more important than a spic immigrant because ones an American.

You beaner loving fuck

The beaner did not issue a freeze, he simply said don't reach for it then

If you're really defending the spic then you're not somone that supports the second amendment and you can fuck off with your other dirty spic living liberal gun banning friends
>>
>>130970806
Youre most likely basing your shitty opinion on the video evidence only, which is exactly what the niggers do, you are without a doubt a fucking idiot if you think that piece of shit was legally carrying that weapon, not to mention the fact he had it in his shorts, is that where normal people carry their weapon?
>>
He also robbed a store.
>>
>>130970153
Yup. Dude was hysterical. Partner also an idiot, walked into the line of fire.
>>
>>130962332
He obviously didn't fucking know. He's a civilian.

What sort of stupid fuck would you have to be to hunk somone would inform you they have a firearm then reach for it.

You're retarded man
>>
>>130967711
>whites can end whites
Sadly we seem to be doing a good job at it right now.
>>
>>130972177
If he's a police officer than he is a regular immigrant. Stop putting clandestines and legals in the same basket.
>>
>You guys actually think castile was wrong in this scenario
>You guys actually wonder why everyone calls you guys racist

Whats it like living with down-syndrome?
>>
>>130969697
>>130970213
He was white hispanic
>>
>>130967694
Unless he specifically asks if you have a gun and concealed carry license you don't have to and are not suppose to say anything. Parading a gun around officers is never a smart move.
>>
>>130971831
I'm not saying Philando is in the right. He was a fucking dumb nigger and his stupidity cost him his life.
Additionally, I don't believe the cop should go to prison for overreacting in this case.
However, I am stating that he is as bad as a woman. Out of a large number of possible reactions he chose the most ridiculous, the most emotional, and most hyperactive reaction possible. He is a bad cop and should not have a badge.
That's what I'm saying. Defending this MORON is as bad as defending the dumb nigger who couldn't follow fucking orders.
>>
>>130959734
>don't reach for that gun!
>continues to reach for gun
>gets shot
I swear you leftists become utter retards anytime a gun becomes even tangentially involved.
>>
>>130972445
>>You guys actually wonder why everyone calls you guys racist
who are you talking to? do you know where you are?
>>
File: 1497298753432.png (6KB, 443x376px) Image search: [Google]
1497298753432.png
6KB, 443x376px
>people think alerting the officer of the fact that you have a gun is sufficient
>people really overlook the simple fact he did not disclose the exact location of the firearm
>people really overlook the fact that he had weed smell with his daughter in the car
>people really overlook the fact that he was stopped 40+ times and they seriously believe all because he was black

Look, this nig nog probably shouldn't have died, but he was reaching for an object that was presumed to be a wallet, on the fucking driver seat floor. I can see why Yanez overreacted and acted quite irrationally, coupled with the fact that he did not know where the firearm exactly was.

You don't just inform an officer of a firearm and then not disclose the location, it's disingenuous and leads to innuendo that could get you shot if you move in the wrong way.
>>
>>130962332
How dumb are you?

Car off, window down, hands firmly at 10 and 2 on the steering wheel. "Officer, I have a handgun in my glovebox."

Guess what? You're not going to get shot.
>>
>>130972177
Fuck you a hardworking legal spic is worth 10 dead niggers and at least 100 live ones.
>>
File: gun control.jpg (72KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
gun control.jpg
72KB, 421x500px
>>130972571
>>
OP is a FAGGOT RAINBOW ASS LICKER.
>anyone who uses new flags are gay niggers
1 less black guy who doesnt listen to cops, ohh noo what will we do
>>
>>130960410
Life's little choices.
>>
>>130972498
Still a spic. Mestizos have roughly 10% to 50% Spanish blood but it still wasn't enough to civilize the Aztec out of them.
>>
>>130972445
>You think anyone here cares about being called racist
>You think "we" (have to put quotes or else newfags will sperg out because they think they are supposed to sperg out whenever they see a possessive pronoun used with "/pol/") don't call ourselves racist
Kill yourself nigger lover
>>
>he dindu nuffin
>blacks are not the problem
>evil white police
>evil guns
>guns should be banned
>>
The fuck does that even mean
Conservatives wouldn't oppose gun rights even if there were a billion instances just like this one.
>>
>>130962652
But he didn't fucking say that you retard did you watch the actual video because the actual quote was
"Officer I must inform you I have a firearm in the vehicle" then he went to retrieve the license
The officer said "don't reach for it then"
Immediately pulled his gun and put it in the car door and started screaming and shaking
Philando said "I'm not reaching for it im..."
Then the officer cut him off screamed "DONT REACH FOR IT THEN" and immediately shot him 3x

He literally didn't say "imma hafta" where the fuck did you get that bullshit.

It was an immediate thing. The officer needed to say "freeze" not "don't reach for it then" the word "it" implies a subject, philando tried to clarify the subject and got shot mid scentance by a trigger happy spic.

You're a ducking moron.

I didn't support Trayvon, mike brown deserved it. But philando had no chance. He stopped immediately, talked in a normal voice and informed the officer he was in possession of a firearm. That's all he did. Did you even fucking watch the dash cam because it's pretty obvious the spic was in it for the kill the second he heard he had a gun.
>>
>>130960835
He handled it badly, telling a cop you have a firearm as you are reaching for something is a great way to get ventilated.

I don't know about the state he was in but IF you have a duty to inform in that place you do it as soon as they settle in at your window with your hands firmly grasping the wheel and then ask how you should proceed.

I am licensed to carry and have encountered cops multiple times while armed. They never asked, I never volunteered the information. I have no duty to but if they did ask I would be sure to have my hands clearly on the wheel when I did so.

He handled it about as bad as he could have. The only way he could have handled it worse was to yell "I have a gun!" As he quickly pulled it out to show the officer he was not lying.
>>
>>130959800
fpbp
>>
>>130972565
>Out of a large number of possible reactions he chose the most ridiculous
you don't deal with criminals as an occupation.
when those violent criminals are many many times black, you'd have to be stupid not to expect violence. his reaction was justifiable given policing experience.
>>
>>130964193
Thats standard police training. My fathers a cop and one of the first things he was taught was to aim for the chest when in danger.
>>
>>130959734
I heard old Jeronimo tell him at least 3 times to stop reaching for the gun. His baby-momma just won the ghetto lottery, so I guess he made good with his life.
>>
>>130963430
No it's because he got aquitted I didn't care at first because I was sure the officer would be found guilty.

It fucking validates everything blm has been saying

It makes us look bad

An innocent man was killed by somone who is supposed to protect him after complying
>>
Basically, the nigger committed suicide by not following cop's instructions.
>>
>>130959734
Murdered because he was stupid fucking retard. He gets a darwin award as far as I am concerned. Shame he passed on his genes.
>>
File: 1488232531348.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1488232531348.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
They do this shit every single day. Why is /pol/ still falling for it?
>>
>>130973255
>his baby mama
Not his kid, that's fake news. It was his girlfriend's kid.
>>
>>130964845
... but yet he had no priors. What an unlucky guy. He had probably had that experience thousands of times and they had all gone smoothly but this trigger happy scared as beaner shot him down in his car in cold blood.
>>
>>130973324
>It fucking validates everything blm has been saying
no it doesn't. get out nigger.
>>
>>130972498
He was born in Mexico you fuckwit. He was Mexican.
>>
>>130972935
nobody (yous) you because you are a worthless faggot and your arguments are wrong.
>>
What amazes me about this thread is why so many are replying to an obvious re ditard, I hope you get raped by a nigger, op, but you can do us all a favor by killing yourself, that also goes for the rest of you cunts who think this animal that got shot was innocent.
>>
>>130965637
He didn't say "imma have to" he said "I'm not reaching for it"

Where the fuck are people getting this shit
>>
>>130963007
Those never expire. They even transfer upon death, to your whole city. Just ask Baltimore
>>
>>130973454
Because it's enjoyable you dumb cunt. /pol/ isn't about being activists and if you think that you can fuck off back to le reddit (we did it!).
>>
File: niglifecycle.png (2MB, 917x4143px) Image search: [Google]
niglifecycle.png
2MB, 917x4143px
>>130973670
Niggers aren't allowed to use that flag; switch to commie or blm.
>>
>>130973836
>He didn't say
he said imma kill you honkey. listen carefully.
>>
>>130959734
a monkey has no name
>>
>>130973922
It's enjoyable to respond the the same threads every day with no input from the OP? Well, have fun, I guess.
>>
>>130972177
Oh fuck off flagfag. Don't reach for a gun during a traffic stop, PRETTY FUCKING SIMPLE
>>
>>130964605
The mayor of London is a fucking mudslime, crumpetnigger. Go jump off of the bridge there if you don't get snackbarred first
>>
>>130959734
Both statements are wrong.
>>
>>130959800
FPBP
>>
>>130971849
I was nervous as fuck the first time I got pulled over after running a bus stop light. Good thing I remember to get everything out before the cop walks over. Mfw my mom didn't have insurance on that car.
>>
>>130974128
Don't need OPs input to strike discussion on the fastest board on any chan
>>
i hate to fall for this third world roach bait but saying every conservative is represented by one cops action is really autistic
>>
>>130966192
where's the shall not be infringed guys
baka america
>>
>>130968597
>not wearing seatbelt
Click it or ticket
>>
>>130959734
im usually on the side of police but fuck this was ridiculous
the cop was in the wrong and should be executed
>>
>>130959800
so cool and edgy wow cool XD
>>
>>130967255
>>130967659
he was being sarcastic about what others would say...simpletons
>>
>>130966192
Exactly. The cop gave him no time to comply.

I'm white and I was stopped in my neighborhood for matching another suspects description. They came up on me with flashlights and I walked towards them because I had no idea they were even cops. At night all you can see is the light. I walked towards it they said "get the fuck on the ground" but I thought it was a friend from the neighborhood so I walked forward more and said "colt, is that you?" Then I saw the cop and a gun pointed at me, I instantly got on the ground and complied but my point is, most people in their civilian lives, don't expect to be shot by cops in a misunderstanding. Cops should be professional.

The basic fact is Yanez was scared because he thought castille was a robber from recently (makes no sense why a 5 year old would be in the car) and he didn't give the civilian the benefit of the doubt.

A civilian was killed for not being absolutely aware 100% of the situation. He had been pulled over before and no cop in their right mind had ever shot him because it just flat out doesn't make sense that somone would say
"Officer I must inform you I have a firearm in my vehicle" then pull it out. What sort of retard would ever think that's where castille was going?
>>
>>130974393
You're a dum dum
>>
>>130974519
>I'm white
liar.
stop posting.
>>
>>130967243
No but he did work as an aid for the mentally disabled and had memorized the names and favorite things of all of his patients
>>
>>130974450
perfect flag for this post
quit being wacist on 4chan!!!!!
o-or ill say its edgy!!!
>>
this guy, just like Sylville Smith, carried guns bc they were afraid of other Black people
>>
murdered because he tried pulling out a piece when CLEARLY told not to
>>
>>130959734
PHILANDO CASTILE #RIP
>>
>>130974519
>makes no sense why a 5 year old is in the car
>car reeks of weed, cop sees the joint being passed back and forth
but people regularly smoke dope with their wife's child. Shit, I'm fucking glad this guy got off so more cops are encouraged to just fucking shoot niggers. Why should niggers get constitutional protections they didn't vote for it.
>>
pffft. not important
>>
>>130959734
>i have a gun
>reaches for pocket
>told to stop
>told to stop
>told to stop
>STOPPED
>>
>>130973764
>ur wrong
Pathetic! Sad!
>>
>>130974789
say it to my brown face you pussy ass, you wouldnt do shit. Stay on your room and watch anime boy
>>
>>130972177
>A black American is always more important than a spic immigrant because ones an American.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: phil+lando+castile.jpg (150KB, 1415x898px) Image search: [Google]
phil+lando+castile.jpg
150KB, 1415x898px
>>130959734
>>
>>130974016
No he didn't the officer wasn't even fucking white.
>>
>>130975220
>Sweden
>brown face
This does not compute
>>
>>130960010
based leaf
>>
>>130974133
He didn't reach for a fucking gun
>>
>>130959734
His own fault

Take dumb risks, get dumb prizes
>>
>>130975220
youre playing too much d&d
do you roleplay during the one day of the month you go outside also
>>
>>130974743
well I think something is wrong with him. He is always staring off into space or has glazed look on his face.
>>
>>130975341
>No he didn't the officer wasn't even fucking white.
negro calls everyone honkey. listen with your beats by dre headphones. they improve sound quality, right?
>>
>>130959800
Fpbp
>>
>>130975369
>This does not compute
he's saying he is a rapefugee sand nigger
>>
>>130975514
the fuck you on about
>>
>>130962652
>I'mma hafta take it out
Can someone give me a timestamp on this? I'm at work and libs are mad pisses.
>>
>>130975385
>He didn't reach for a fucking gun
yes he did
>>
>>130975679
>he's saying he is a rapefugee sand nigger
Jesus Christ, they allow them internet access too?
>>
>>130960835
Underated post
>>
>>130959734

Why did the cops have to kill Future? All he did was make music?
>>
>>130959734
he had his criminal record before death
first one tho but still
>>
>>130975854
>Jesus Christ, they allow them internet access too?
yes, free internet alongside free white women,
>>
File: president's escape pod.jpg (108KB, 1046x361px) Image search: [Google]
president's escape pod.jpg
108KB, 1046x361px
>>130976109
>white women
>free
I think you forgot to calculate the coal toll into that.
>>
>>130960410
>>130968548
It's that easy, don't they cover that when he got the fucking license?
>>
>>130959800
FPBP. Stop shilling for this nigger with pants falling off his ass.
>>
File: 1489610065084.jpg (6KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489610065084.jpg
6KB, 268x200px
>>130959800
>>
>>130975703
you sound black

do the world a favor and play chubby bunny with some cotton
>>
>>130963314
Lavoy was an idiot. Can't disagree there.
>>
>>130977158
It's not hard to sound black, senpai. Hang with some brothers for a time and you can pick up the lingo pretty easily. Though, for your health, I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>130977158
ill do the world a favor by going to a swedish midsummer party and fuck aryan woman
>>
>>130977480
ha! They filtered f a m to senpai. This filter is hilarious.
>>
>>130959734
Get the fuck off of this board. You don't belong here.
The reason why it was authorized use of deadly force is simply because this Philandro was a stupid fucker who scared the cop because of his actions regarding his gun and he died for it.
This is why there was no conviction of the police officer, he did nothing wrong.
The bigger question is why are you lefties so fucking stupid and can't wrap your head around this?
LEGIT KILL
E
G
I
T

K
I
L
L
>>
>>130960410
Now considering the man was black, he either forgot he had to run away asap when that bitch said the kid is his or she chased him down quick enough so he couldn't get away.

By reaching for his gun, he knew this would be his great escape. He knew he would get shot. He wanted to get shot. That's just why he had to reach for his gun despite being told repeatedly not to reach for it.
>>
>>130977707

Where do you think you are?
>>
>>130960410
This. Niggers just have to assert themselves in every situation because they have nothing else.
>>
>>130977579
calling bullshit on your filter, senpai.
>>
>>130977707
Anyone who uses the term 'edgy' should be immediately banned from here. We aren't being 'edgy' you stupid nigger-lover butch-lesbian tranny faggot.
>>
>>130959734
I think this was fucked up, not sure about the rest of /pol/ but in this case the officer certainly did not respond the way he should

You can say that Philando also did not respond entirely appropriately, but at the same time he wasn't seeming like a threat either
He was calm, and attempting to listen to the officer's orders

There arent any mandatory how-to-interact-with-police classes so slight fuck ups shouldnt result in your own fucking death
Officers should be competent enough to handle some slight mistakes on the parts of regular citizens, or we shouldnt give them free reign to end lives with no potential consequence
>>
>>130959734
>told a gun he had a cop
>cop told him not to reach for it
>"Well, I'ma HAVE to reach fo it" [because my license & registration is beneath it]
>continues to reach for it
>gets shot

SAY HIS NAME
PHILANDO CASTILE
>>
>>130978332
I mean he told a cop he had a gun

lmfao I should just go to bed
>>
>>130976554
Maybe, maybe not. Every state's CCW laws & requirements are different.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170621-152627.jpg (566KB, 1079x1351px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170621-152627.jpg
566KB, 1079x1351px
Pic related, not from a satire group. Makes me want to fly into the sun.
>>
>>130977868
>>130978114
first of all, edgy. second of all, unjustifiable nigger hate is EDGY.
>>
>>130959734
Was the nigger innocent?..yes
Was this a tragedy?...yes
Was the police officer in fear for his life?...yes
Was the police officer justified?...yes

Move on we done here boyz
>>
>>130978158
this, military police need to stop. he didnt react the exact way he was supposed to, but the cop should be jailed too
>>
>>130972296
>He obviously didn't fucking know. He's a civilian.
Pretty sure he was told how to handle said situation when he got the permit to carry
>>
>>130977486
>and fuck aryan woman
timestamp or it didn't happen
>>
>>130978574
>unjustifiable nigger hate is EDGY
>unjustifiable
just stop
>>
>>130972296
>i have a gun
>okay don't reach for it
>i have to
>proceeds to blatantly ignore the officer
if for whatever fucking reason this dumb nigger was stupid enough to "not know" to pull a gun out ths officer told him not to and he completely disregarded what the officer was saying. so why dont you fuck off to starbucks you stupid piece of shit and next time you get pulled over tell the cop you have a gun then go and reach for your pocket you dumb little shit.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.