[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Chris Cantwell's podcasts being deleted? Does a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: cantwell.png (2MB, 1334x747px) Image search: [Google]
cantwell.png
2MB, 1334x747px
Why are Chris Cantwell's podcasts being deleted? Does anyone know why?

Is he getting Shoah'd? Is it the bongistani government?
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmzSnh6rTNwCSCsDFAqFZUOkuGvq5B_WN
>>
>>130958600
Kuckwell is a degenerate and a drug user. All he wants is your money, so he can pay for all the abortions because he can't keep his dick in his pants.
He is the white equivqlent of a 'based nigger'.
>>
>>130958931
this post made me laugh but i don't give a shit to investigate its truthfulness
>>
>>130959029
He masturbates on webcams for everyone to see. In his bed, in the room with the red walls.
I'm in therapy since I've seen the 'thruthfulness'.

He was using meth and streamed the whole shit on the internet. He almost offed himself at that time. Sadly he didn't commit.
>>
>>130959650
lulz
>>
>>130959650
>therapy
?
>>
>>130959029
He's a former drug user and is against it completely now. If Hoppe is the Yahweh of Right Libertarianism, then Chris is the Jesus.

And to be honest I don't really give a shit what he does, it's what he says that matters, and his podcasts are great.
>>
He has like 0 audience though. He's some weird libertarian guy.
Don't see why this matters
>>
>>130958600
He talks about the kikes ofc they're taking his shit down
>>
>>130960215
He also was against drugs, while he was consuming drugs and amphetamines. He always statet, that he only used hard drugs as a youth, when he was living in Jew York.

He called out freestaters as 'degenerates' for having open relationships and promoting polyamory. At the same time he was trying to fuck his best buddies gf (meth teeth) and was in on/off relationships.

When is the next time he falls through the cracks, but still larps as something completely different to his audience?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.