[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /pol/ I'm writing a letter to Ted Kaczynski and Dylann

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Hi /pol/ I'm writing a letter to Ted Kaczynski and Dylann roof right now.

Any idea on what I should write?

>inb4 hurr durr watchlist I don't give a fuck faggot.

Pic unrelated
>>
Tell them about Sam Hyde
>>
>>130957108
I hardly know who Sam Hyde is, and why would I? what benefit would that bring them?
>>
>>130956441
why would you try to write them letters when you dont know what you wanna say to them you tryhard faggot
>>
>>130957108
this
>>130957246
I would bring them joy and happiness
>>
>>130958061
Oh you know anon, I've only been here on /poll/ for about a day now and I just wanted to cement my edgyness.
>>
>>130956441
Dylan Roof is a faggot
>>
>>130958241
Okay, someone give me a quick rundown on who the fuck Sam Hyde is and what I should say about him
>>
Ted is too smart for anything /pol/. Write Dylan instead and tell him about >>130957108
>>
>>130956441

I don't know you OP, but I'd guess that Ted is way smarter than you are, and Dylann is way stupider than you are. Good luck.
>>
ask about cabin building and the about the harvard cia mk ultra experimental tests he went through
>>
>>130958814
The latter would guarantee my letter never gets read by anyone other than a laughing prison guard.
>>
>>130958248
skip the letter. just kill yourself.
>>
Ted has received so much fanmail the past 20 years. He'll look at your handwriting and have your life story in his hand, just to throw it in the trash and read an actual intellectual's work.
>>
>>130956441
Print out some old memes or motivational posters
>>
The fact that you even consider writing a letter to Roof goes to show that Ted would intellectually mop the floor with you. Don't embarrass yourself.
>>
>>130958248

Edges aren't cemented, you dickrider. They're honed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.