[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will be happening? Ed Sheeran gig terror fears: O2 Arena concerns

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: ronweasleysingstar.jpg (55KB, 800x330px) Image search: [Google]
ronweasleysingstar.jpg
55KB, 800x330px
>Cops with loaded machine guns are set to guard the singer’s gig which starts at 7pm at O2 Arena after a terrifying link between recent terror attacks emerged.
>Three apache helicopters were already spotted above West London at 5pm
>It comes during the holy month of Ramadan, which an expert has previously warned jihadis are hijacking to carry out terror attacks.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/624393/Ed-Sheeran-O2-Arena-concert-music-terror-attack-June-22-armed-police-security-fear
https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/877942316933279744

I hope there won't be any attack. Will one of you go to the concert? I have a bad feeling.
>>
I hope there's an attack but the only one injured is Ed Sheeran.

I got no time for a ginger manlet who adds nigger raps to his songs to subconsciously sound less like a virgin.
>>
Nah, too much security. The last one in manchester was unexpected, they know to look out for shit now.
>>
>>130953273
Hmm, yeahhh I'd dunno you know...

They pulled off the Westminster attack and there's always armed police around there. (shit k/d though)
>>
>>130953273
I hope so.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp6D3v3K34o
>>
East London at the O2 Arena. A helicopter is going to be circling there the whole evening.
https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/877947097433112577
>>
>>130952886
>Three apache helicopters were already spotted above West London at 5pm

Yeah, dude this is the UK, they won't use the weaponry on the apache to neutralise any alleged terrorist in fearing of maiming the general public.

Those Apaches would be for reconnaissance at best.
>>
>>130952886
What has a lot of happening potential is the World Pride 2017 in Madrid. Millions of faggots parading and having orgies in the streets and ramadan is still not over yet.
>>
>>130952886
Dont worry yourself, probably there wont be an attack
But there will probably an chaos on the end like in torino juventus match
They dont even need to bomb anymore, people go crazy with panic anyways
>>130953512
If you really want to kill someone, no amount of securtiy can prevent it
Apaches are just there for waving their dicks around saying we have maximum control dont worry
>>
>>130952886
>authorities already on it
Not a happening. When has there ever been a warning of a terrorist attack that came true? A happening only happens when nobody expects it to happen. A happening is sudden, something that you don't see coming.
>>
>>130954175
LGBT seem to love Muslims (see UK against hate marches)

But muzzies fucking haaaaate the gays more than any normal kuffar...

Both groups are degenerate scum, I only wish the muzzies only attack the gays
>>
IED Syrian
>>
File: 1498000356892.png (97KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1498000356892.png
97KB, 420x420px
>>130954342
>Apaches are just there for waving their dicks around

Yeah, basically.

That's some expensive dick waving though lol

I think a potential happening is about 70% possible tonight. Or an attempted one at least and then I can see most 'revenge' attacks from the alt-White
>>
>>130954441
Yeah the eyerony, couldn't care less if they butcher the fags desu I just hope no innocent bystander gets caught in the middle
>>
Next happening will be on a train. Digits confirm
>>
>>130954175
Madrid is ruled by leftists normies now. They will tolerate attacks against straight men, but not against faggots.
>>130954342
I remember what happened in torino, I never expected so many injured people.
>>
>>130955093
Fuck you dickhead.

I gotta get the train to Gatwick tomorrow.
>>
>>130953160
This.
The guy also self inserted as a pussy magnet puppet in one of his songs, what a creep.
>>
>>130952886
>IEd Sharian concert
Wonder how the cognitive dissonance of yet MORE terrorism is going for all the liberals planning to attend...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.