[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do certain races do well in certain genres of competitive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1497159626126.jpg (60KB, 600x624px) Image search: [Google]
1497159626126.jpg
60KB, 600x624px
Why do certain races do well in certain genres of competitive videogames and terrible in another? Talking about majority here not outliers.
>blacks
pretty great at fighting games, even beats asians from time to time (considered gods)
>asians
amazing/the best at every genre except FPS
>whites
Champions of FPS games

and no this isnt a slide thread there are zero happenings and im genuinely curious
>>
>whites
Umm, no sweetie, Slavs.

>blacks
>great at fighting games
Monkeys do well at button-mashers?
>>
>>130948010
It's a learnt skill faggot, I would bet that niggers are the absolute best at NBAjam or whatever it's fucking called.
Whites dominate fps because it's all we ducking play anymore. Gaming culture in Asia has sub cultures, the fps, the rts (dying but I'd wish it'd come back), and fighting. Also the younger you start gaming the better you get. My younger brother stated gaming 5years earlier than me and stomps my arse in every game. so spoilt rich kids will be better than poor.
>>
>>130948010
>>whites
>Champions of FPS games

you mean russians?
>>
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>>
SAGE ALL SLIDE THREADS

REMEMBER HIS NAME

HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>>
>>130949241
For the amount of slavs that play csgo there's very few pro slav teams which is proof of how retarded they are
>>
>>130951225
Most slavs don't see gaming as a profession.

Back in the day I remember multiple instances of people getting into fights over CS. I even know a guy that got stabbed because he was using a wall hack.

It is true that we are subhuman.
>>
>>130948010
>>blacks
>pretty great at fighting games
I've only seen niggers play sports games and gta.
Fighting games are a dying niche market that hardly anybody but tryhard weebs play nowadays.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.