[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that 100 babies were born because of the Rotherham

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: iu[1].jpg (34KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
34KB, 800x420px
Reminder that 100 babies were born because of the Rotherham sex scandal.

100 human lives were created from this travesty. 100 half Arab, half little white girls are now walking the streets as if nothing even happened.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rotherham-child-sex-scandal-resulted-4137542

100 British citizens with formerly underage mothers and Islamic fathers. Just look at this little white girl and her Arab half breed child. The West is over.
>>
>>130940006
control your women instead of blaming others
>>
>>130940006
you have my attention
>>
File: fritzl.jpg (8KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
fritzl.jpg
8KB, 192x263px
>>130940006
it may help if you recommend a course of action
>>
>>130940006
Its good. Helps repopulating Europe.
>>
>>130940006
>British taxpayers import kebabs to rape their underage daughters and now they have to pay welfare to support these rapebabbies
Brits are literally cucks
>>
>>130940502
The only two courses of action are as follows:

Bend your daughter over and let Ahmed make her teen pregnant or burn it all to the ground. You're too pussy to burn anything to the ground though, probably too busy playing Overwatch and jerking off.
>>
File: islum.jpg (9KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
islum.jpg
9KB, 219x230px
>>130941007
can you be more specific? what exactly is your plan in rotterham? will you be grooming these 100 in the ways mudshit? will they submit to olga? is the ummah established? will i see you in jannah? taqqiya me on pederasty? is sex with your sister fun? wat might we do to make your hijra to europa more enjoyable? are you rested?
>>
>>130940006
Is abortion illegal in europe?
>>
File: Helena blacked nigger ape.jpg (259KB, 510x911px) Image search: [Google]
Helena blacked nigger ape.jpg
259KB, 510x911px
>>130940620
>Its good. Helps repopulating Europe.
>>
>>130940006
Just legalize rape already.
>>
>>130940006
many of them babies taken away from the mothers too
>>
>>130940196
are you blind or dumb? they were children who were raped by Muslims for about a decade. Rotherham police did nothing because they thought it would be racist.

these babies were forced to have babies young because of sub human Arab scum being unable to control themselves.
>>
>>130942495
a lot of Brits are raised Christian and don't like sacrificing babies to Moloch even if they are rape babies.
>>
>>130943211
True, Anglicans are like most Christians, they see pregnancies from rape to be God's plan for them and consider it a gift. It's part of the wider phenomenon of Christian submissiveness.
>>
>>130942901
seriously? i wish more people made a fuss about UK social services. it's communist Russia level bad.

>tell your doctor you're depressed
>doctor reports you to SS
>SS deems you unfit
>takes away your kids

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3098468/Blood-chilling-scandal-thousands-babies-stolen-State-TV-agony-aunt-Denise-Robertson-s-spent-years-investigating-says-s-monstrous-injustice-age.html

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/02/why-many-mothers-with-post-natal-depression-now-fear-social-services/

http://anonhq.com/the-uk-social-services-disgusting-and-corrupt-abductions-why-is-the-amount-of-children-being-taken-into-care-hugely-rising/

they do it for money. there have been whispers and outright accusations of kids being abducted for sexual abuse for years.

why would the police turn a blind eye to a pedophile sex ring for a decade? because they were involved.
>>
>>130940196

I've got a better idea, lets just fucking exterminate the cunts instead of blaming the indigenous population.
>>
>>130941007
does anyone have a meme of smokey the bear in a fiery scene holding a molotof with the caption "were burning this mothercuker down" "remember, only you can embrace the madness"
>>
>>130940196
Anon, little girls are pure.
>>
>>130940006
wtf

how was there not a national outrage about this

literally an act of war
>>
>>130940006
their dads are supposed go to hell if the babies aren't raised muslim, oh dear cry me a river
>>
>>130940006
RACE WAR NOW
>>
File: #westnd2geth.jpg (75KB, 1024x294px) Image search: [Google]
#westnd2geth.jpg
75KB, 1024x294px
>>
>>130942988
>these babies were forced to have babies
really makes me think
>>
File: 1492683442543.png (438KB, 910x898px)
1492683442543.png
438KB, 910x898px
>>130940006
Can't make zis shit up !
>>
>>130940006
people are scum
>>
>>130940502
Molotov buildings known to house your government. Burn down parliament.

Buy a slingshot band that can launch beer bottles filled with petrol and styrofoam and practice lobbing them long distances from rooftops.

With some practice, you can easily launch 2-3 bottles and move before anyone notices where the shots came from. If you want to be a particular breed of evil, get good enough to land your launches next to each other and save the ignition source for the final launch and you can potentially launch 10 or more before anyone notices what happened.

There is no peaceful solution to this anymore.
You've passed the point of no return when your government started jailing people for criticizing their policies.

Your government is tyrannical. There is only one solution to that.

WARNING: The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>130940196
t. Sadiq
>>
>>130945551
>people
Lmao
>>
>>130940006
Quintessentially eternal anglo
>>
>>130943989
>lash out and cause a race war instead of simply keeping an eye your innocent daughters who dindu nuffin
>>
File: hotfuzz.png (168KB, 540x296px) Image search: [Google]
hotfuzz.png
168KB, 540x296px
>>130940006
Statistically, Rotterham is the safest village in the country.
>>
>>130940006
>literal rape babies...
Why the FUCK do we even allow abortions if they aren't going to get them for shit like this??!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
seriously why did they keep them? when abortion is cheap and easy, keeping a rape baby = you enjoyed it, no? mass murder of unborn babies preferrable in this situation
>>
When will the white man learn that all other cultures are here to take advantage of our naivety?
>>
Why didn't these rale victims teenager abort?

I guess pressure by "social workers" and "authorities" aka support of forced breeding of the new "europeans" white girl Islamic scum mongrels

Either way I'm looking!in forward for the Armageddon

Be happy thee, for all is foretold in the Revelation.

The world will literally BURN to the ground

Glory to God, be damned his fallen children
>>
>>130940006
Post-natal abortion.
You're welcome.
>>
>>130940006
Hot
>>
Why don't most pedos just convert to being muslim? Then they move to the UK and be immune to child rape because it would be seen as racist and intolerant to throw them in jail.
>>
>>130946449
>mass murder of unborn babies preferrable in this situation
>telling people to pray
>>
>>130949203
They'd have to be brown to get away with that
>>
>>130946449
The girl in question kept the baby because the shitskin in question convinced her he loved her despite torturing her and raping other girls in front of her.

Kids are stupid.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.