[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/ 06/philando-castile-kill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 15

File: dash.jpg (37KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
dash.jpg
37KB, 1067x600px
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/philando-castile-killing-police-video-sparks-outrage-170621051241173.html

If you can watch that video and not feel a shred of remorse, sickness, or anything...

I understand being edgy, but something might be wrong with you if you don't find this disturbing.
>>
Nobody? Nobody watched that, heard the shots, heard that woman's voice, and felt anything in your chest?
>>
>>130938497
>>130940626
no.
Get fucked.
If you're stupid enough to tell a police officer you have a gun and start reaching for something before being disarmed, you deserve to die.
>>
This is exactly why I never tell a cop I have a gun when I'm strapped.

Also, I'm not black and I never get pulled over because I follow the laws.
>>
>>130938497
People don't realize this, but this is a manlet issue. Stop making five foot eight guys with zero ability to command respect or have presence police officers, or women for that matter.
This pygmy clearly got scurred and panic fired his gun. Not to excuse the dumb nigger for reaching when he should have kept his hands on the dash and held still, but officer short stuff freaking out didn't help either.
>>
>>130940865
>"Hey officer I have a gun in the locker but I am not gonna..."
>Drop yah wepon BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!!!11
T-thanks.
>>
>>130941695
Uh, you forgot the
"don't reach, Don't Reach! STOP REACHING!!!"

part
>>
>>130941695
what locker are you talking about proto-spic?
>>
>>130941695
>>130944711
and the "im going to have to reach for it mane"
"DONT REACH FOR IT"
*reaches for it *
you shouldn't own firearms if you're not responsible
>>
>>130938497

You know you just reinforce the justification of his death the more you post this. You are doing more harm than good.
>>
>>130938497
It's 100% clear from that video that Philando would still be alive if he had kept his his hands in plain view and followed the officers instructions.

>Don't reach for it ok? Don't reach for it! Don't reach for it! BANG BANG BANG

Philando reached for something which was a dumb move.

Philando was high.

Marijuana kills.
>>
File: 1463969736535.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1463969736535.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>130938497
>"One thing that it suggests is that the officer may have taken those actions because Castile was black," Melanie Sloan, a former prosecutor, told Al Jazeera.

How the hell?
>>
>>130940865
This
>>
File: 303645.jpg (35KB, 445x290px) Image search: [Google]
303645.jpg
35KB, 445x290px
>>
https://youtu.be/dWYNNSzpSdQ
>>
Gets pulled over.
Rolls window down.
Puts hands on steering wheel.
Good evening officer. How may I help you?
Doesn't repeatedly reach for fire arm.
Lives to smoke another day...
>>
File: a66.png (24KB, 760x720px) Image search: [Google]
a66.png
24KB, 760x720px
>>130938497
How to inform Officer Friendly that you have a firearm:

>Can I have your license?
>Sure thing, officer. *hands license and concealed carry permit*

How to make Officer Friendly feel like his life is potentially in imminent danger:

>AYO HOL' UP I GOTTA 9 MILLIMETER RIGHT HERE NIGGA!
>>
>>130938497
So nobody is falling for this bullshit anymore.
People understand you have limited visibility, yes he couldn't see the gun but he also couldn't see what he was reaching for and he did not stop.

Watch this and educate yourself.
https://youtu.be/yfi3Ndh3n-g?t=60
(Skip to 01:00)
>>
Not a thing but how bad i felt the cop had to go through all this for doing his job.
>>
>>130938497
>>130941695
>"Don't reach for the gun"
>reaches for something not telling officer what it is
>"Stop reaching"
>Keeps on reaching
>"STOP REACHING"
>Keeps ooooon reaching
>gun pulled out and man shot

Ohhhhh muuuuh its illegal to be blaccck ooooh carrying guns in america can get you shot oooohhhh muh hands up don't shoot.
>>
>>130945969
Philando said "Sir, I do have to tell you I have a firearm"

0/10 stormfag bait
>>
>>130938497
If you're upset over this shooting it just proves the point that you feel blacks are too stupid to follow simple comands.
>>
>>130938497
How incompetent of a cop do you have to be to shoot people the moment you see movement

I get that he's probably on edge knowing that he's way more likely to be killed since it's a black dude, but he should have just made the guy step out of the car, or stick one hand out and move slowly. Or cop should just travel in pair so one can make the guy step out of the car and watch him while the other searches the car.

Also it's bullshit he didn't go down for manslaughter
>>
>>130938497
The video completely clears the cop. He says dont reach for it like 5 times before he unloads. Granted he probably wasnt reaching for the gun, but come on man, how fucking retarded can you be? I honestly think the cunt was high and wasnt thinking clearly.
>>
>>130938497
Why the fuck are people suddenly talking about this again? This literally happend last year. What more can be said? We've had all these debates already.
>>
>>130946334
Because the officer was just cleared and the tape just released.
>>
>>130941114
>Also, I'm not black and I never get pulled over because I follow the laws.
Kek
>>
>>130946191
>said
Minorities do not partake in cis white man's language. They communicate by twerking you shitlord. 0/10 bait.
>>
>>130946302
I just watched the video, holy I take back everything I said, dumb nigger got what was coming
>>
You say "don't"
But he keeps reachin'
>>
>>130946446
>>130946446
I thought he got second degree manslaughter and unlawful discharge of a firearm?
>>
>>130938497
CLEARLY SAYS IN THE VIDEO "IMMA HAF TO PULL IT OUT" HOW CAN THEY SUBTITLE THAT AS "I AM NOT PULLING IT OUT"? SOUNDS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! THE GUY CLEARLY SAID "IMMA HAF TO PULL IT OUT"! LISTEN TO THE INFLECTION IN HIS VOICE TOO THERE'S NO WAY HE WAS SAYING "I'M NOT PULLING IT OUT" NOT WITH THAT INFLECTION EITHER! CASE CLOSED! NIGGER DESERVED IT!
>>
>>130938497
Nice attempt to appeal to emotion (2/10). Worse happens on an hourly basis that doesnt get caught on film. Not all of us are emotionally sheltered betacucks.
>>
>>130938497

Here is another example of an American police officer agent special operative reacting to a very dangerous life and death situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr0NFyD0Nzw
>>
Nigger said he had a gun.
Nigger appeared to go for his gun.
Nigger didn't stop.
Nigger ended up dead.

Clear cut case of self defence.

Why is it only niggers act so retarded trying desperately to pose a threat every time they are stopped by police?
>>
>>130947803

>Guy lying on the floor on a pool of blood
>LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS GODDAMNIT I NEED SOME BACKUP BRING IN THE HELICOPTERS GODDAMN LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS GODDAMN IT *BANGBANG*
>>
>>130947803
I know right? Here is another one can you fucking believe these police officers shooting people?
I'm now a BLM supporter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nGQBWGj8c8

cool flag btw do you post here often?
>>
File: Capture.png (154KB, 274x273px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
154KB, 274x273px
>>130947803
Yeah I'm with the cop on this one.
>>
>>130945612
> Al Jazeera
There's your answer
>>
>>130948294

Obviously since that guy was white, now the police aimed for the elbows or whatever. When there's a suspect of color, they always shoot to kill. Black live matter.
>>
>>130938497
All I feel is a huge justice boner fro watching that inferior subhuman getting put in his place.
>>
>>130938497
The only thing I find disturbing is how calm and cavalier the dinduess was about her boyfriend bleeding out in front of her. I don't know if it's adrenaline or just a part of being a dindu, but she was so calm.
>>
>DUDE I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO WORK AND COMPLETELY RUIN MY LIFE, CAREER, AND MY FAMILY'S LIVES FOR DECADES FOR THE CHANCE TO SHOOT ONE RANDOM BLACK GUY
what liberals actually think cops think
>>
>>130941426

I had a platoon commander when I was in Recon who was only 5'4. Now he's in SFOD-D. Manlets are literally the tip of the spear dude.
>>
>>130949471

>Loved one gets shot right next to you dying
>As he tries to reach to you to say his last words you slap his hand off and take your iphone from your boobs
>"I... B-Bby.... One last macnugg-"
>"AYO HOL UP JARMACQUIUS, LEMME GET THE CAMERA"
>"Would you look at this mess. Who gonna pay for this? Hm? Ain't gonna be me. Sm1 better pay up for this. How I gonna raise a kid like this? You shoot my man how I gonna pay for shit now?"

RIP Jamuquishilson
>>
>>130940865

he was high as fuck
why isnt anyone crediting marijuana for this?

he literally didnt understand what was going on and couldnt even properly communicate or convey his intentions with the officer

the only sad thing about philandos life was the trashy nigger bitch he had along his side at the moment of his death
never mix drugs and guns, especially if you're black and just happen to be driving a niggermobile with a missing tailight packed with your hood rat
>>
>>130950392
How was the officer supposed to know he was high?
>>
>>130950647

Mary J is strong, there is no way you can't not smell it.
>>
>>130950811
Doesn't matter as it could've been the passenger who was smoking. Anyway Philando decided to drive while so high he couldn't understand police orders that's his problem.
>>
>>130947803
Feel sorry for the guy, but he was a fucking idiot.
>>
>>130946116
Sweet.

Everyone should watch this video.
>>
>The cop that just shot a man in his car is panicking like a five year old getting caught red handed with his hand inside the cookie jar
>Meanwhile the girlfriend of the dying man is still acting respectful and reasonably calm to the little bitch cop having a panic attack

But sure, it's the dead guy's fault for getting shot and not the trigger happy asshole who rapidly emptied a clip inside a car with a small kid in it.
>>
>Fuck facts and evidence of the matter, listen to my emotional appeal or else you're [name calling]
>>
>>130947803

> Scrambles out of car with black object in hand.

Yeah, I'm with the cop on this one, too.
>>
>>130952560

Your defense of niggers and hatred of cops is laughable. You try so hard to get us to flip but it doesn't work. Nobody cares, that cop did the right thing and there is nothing you can say that will change the fact you are backing an idiot who made a bad decision that cost him his life.
>>
File: 1474652848387.jpg (83KB, 1152x650px) Image search: [Google]
1474652848387.jpg
83KB, 1152x650px
>>130949822
>>
>>130950149
kek
>>
>>130938497
Cop says don't reach for X
Guy reaches for X
Cop says it again
Guy doesn't stop
Repeat
Shots fired

It's not hard. Cop should at least be on desk duty for 3 months though.
>>
>>130949471
It's being a dindu with no loyalty to her man.
>>
A nigger died, I feel happy.
>>
Simple.

Don't be a dumb fucking Nigger. You could try being Black and responsible, like oh I don't know

- don't be a dick to the cop
- don't smoke dope and be such a narcissistic asshole that you need to livestream your fucking nobody bullshit like it's important
- keep your hands where they can be seen
- ask the LEO is his partner has eyes on him
- don't hesitate to say to the Officer "you are safe" look him directly in his eyes, then say "I have a CCW, I have a firearm, it is secure, you are secure". Then tell him that you are making no moves beyond EXACTLY what he tells you to do

- if you're too fucking stupid to understand we have combat vets now in uniform, you are a fucking nigger and there's no hope. just fucking die.

mkay-thx
>>
>>130947803
People join the force to bully others and play soldier
>>
File: Bullshit.gif (56KB, 262x303px) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit.gif
56KB, 262x303px
>>130953634
I don't get the outrage either.... Don't be reaching
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 500x524px
>>130938497
here's my take on the case: the police officer was 100% in the wrong, but since the victim is a nigger, I don't care. When this scenario happens to a white person, I will care enough to be outraged
>>
>>130941426

Nobody's falling for your "I'm gonna divide the goy by turning them against manlets" bullshit here Shekelstein. Fuck off.
>>
>>130954388
this
>>
when this happens to a White guy, not a single fuck is given by ANYONE much less the Black/White Liberal Cuckold community.

So, why exactly should any self-respecting White man give a fuck about the death of people who want him dead?

If you don't like white or Hispanic or white-looking Hispanics patrolling your shit hole neighborhoods, then hire some Black cops and unfuck yourselves you dumb fucking apes.
>>
Every time I start to feel any sort of sympathy for a nigger I remember stories about white men being sexually brutalized in prison and the feeling passes.
>>
>>130938497
>>130951256
>>
File: IMG_2489.jpg (106KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2489.jpg
106KB, 700x525px
>>130938497
>don't reach for your gun
>imma have to reach for it
>bang bang bang bang
???
Fucking faggot liberal propogandizers
>>
>>130940865
/thread
>>
>>130938497
I feel racism. 4 shots, makes no fucking sense without racism.
>>
>>130955212
How about just shooting pigs? I like this idea better, since they are enslaved by Jews and constantly turning blacks into thugs via systematic targeting of the poor. Cops are a plague and are 90%+ the reason white women are so accepting of foreigners, they feel "safe" until they aren't, and then the rest of us deal with consequences.
>>
>>130956203

You lost me with the last sentence. In any case, fuck niggers.
>>
>>130956043
>I feel racism. 4 shots, makes no fucking sense without racism.

$5 has been deposited in your ShillBux account.
>>
Occassionally I see a video montage floating around of cops being shot while approaching cars during routine traffic stops, and it happens within a matter of 3 seconds.

Anyone have links?
>>
>>130956694
>Anyone have links?

Sure, but that goes against the libtard narrative.
>>
File: 1490613311665.jpg (25KB, 480x456px) Image search: [Google]
1490613311665.jpg
25KB, 480x456px
>>130938497
you are trying way too hard man
>>
>>130956915
Couldn't care less, I just wanted to share them on my facebook if any of my normie friends get uppity about this.
>>
>>130950392
Possession of a firearm while on a prohibited substance? That's a felony.
>>
>>130957151
No it isn't, faggot. It's a 2nd Degree Misdemeanor
>>
>>130940865
Second post best post you slack jawed faggots
>>
>>130957151
Did his tox screens come back positive for MJ, or is it just the cop's testimony at this point?
>>
>>130957485
It is in Virginia, not sure about other states:

A. It shall be unlawful for any person unlawfully in possession of a controlled substance classified in Schedule I or II of the Drug Control Act (§ 54.1-3400 et seq.) of Title 54.1 to simultaneously with knowledge and intent possess any firearm. A violation of this subsection is a Class 6 felony and constitutes a separate and distinct felony.
>>
>>130938497
old news kill yourself
>>
>>130938497
also
>elementary school cafeteria worker, had a permit to carry the weapon.
nigger fucking deserved that
>>
i masterbate to the video
>>
>"dont pull the gun out"
>"dont reach for it"
>nigger reaches for it
>>
I feel remorse. I feel remorse for the cop, the cop's familia, and the niglet
>>
>>130940626

how about the vid of little girl in back of police car? here's part of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC9fjLfb9pg
>>
>>130945612
being scared of black people is a defense apparently.
>>
>>130945859
but didn't reach of firearm.... reached for ID as requested.
>>
>>130959236
Did you watch the video? Jeronimo clearly looks at Philando's ID seconds before Philando announces he has a firearm
>>
>>130946239
nothing seen or heard shows he was reaching for a firearm.
>>
>>130938497
It isnt disturbing, its just a traffic stop gone wrong.
On one hand, Castille let the officer know he had a gun, which was good on his part, but him moving as soon as he said to get his ID and such wasn't a smart idea.
On the other, the officer felt like he had to act.
It's a matter of someone has to act first, the officer didn't know whether or not he was pulling a gun out, so does the officer wait to get shot? Shoot first?
He went with the latter.
It's not disturbing in the sense of "hurr durr he dindu nuffin wrong police brutality".
It's disturbing because i'm sure neither of them wanted it to end that way, but it did.
>>
>>130938497

Driving while high, illegally carrying a firearm, failing to follow simple instructions from police.

This is a recipe for getting dusted 95% of the time.
>>
File: Dead Nigger Storage.jpg (59KB, 800x616px) Image search: [Google]
Dead Nigger Storage.jpg
59KB, 800x616px
>>130959236
>but didn't reach of firearm.... reached for ID as requested.

> Nigger reaches for something, fuck knows what, could be a gun or ID
> Cop says "Don't reach"
> Nigger keeps reaching
> Cop reiterates "Don't reach"
> Nigger still reaching
> Cop shoots nigger for reaching.

Why did the nigger behave like this? Because he was fucking wasted. Meh.

Welcome to Dead Nigger Storage: Contents 1 dead nigger who wouldn't quit reaching.
>>
>>130938497
>remorse
What is wrong with your brain? Do you generally feel remorse for what other people do? Do you feel remorse when someone robs a bank? Do you feel remorse when someone shoots up a school? Get a fucking grip.

As for the shooting, of course it's disturbing but that's what happens when there is a shit ton of handguns in America and cops are jittery. There have been numerous cases where cops get shot in the blink of an eye in a situation like that. There is even video of shootings where the driver of a car or motorcycle seems completely calm and then suddenly pulls out a gun and shoot the cop and it happens so quickly there is no time to react. In this case the cop shot Castile because Castile didn't obey his order not to reach for anything after Castile informed the cop he had a gun. Of course Castile didn't deserve to die or be shot, but the truth is he got shot because he behaved in a very stupid manner in this situation. He could've easily avoided it, but he didn't and the cop didn't feel like gambling with his own life by believing the drug-using negro in the car had no malicious intent. I mean, it's one to thing to believe in the good in every human and a whole another to do it in a situation where you could your lose your life in the blink of an eye if you lose your gamble. Most cops don't gamble because they know sometimes cops get shot in situations just like this.
>>
Told the fucker three times to stop reaching, apparently, he only responds to being told a bunch of times with lead. One less, millions more to go.
>>
>>130938497
>literally turn down candidates for police for scoring too high on IQ tests
>most of the cases that make it in here are clearly poor judgement and failure of the officer to handle the situations without sperging out and magdumping
>how could this happen?????
>>
>>130938497
Yes I felt happiness and joy. God bless our police.
>>
>>130959343
that was insurance card carl.
>>
>>130959858
As for blaming guns, that's just stupid, yes the cop was a beta fuck, but honestly, the dumb nigger was just a dumb nigger, next time, listen to the fucking cop.
>>
>>130959803
cops was telling him not to reach for his firearm. he wasn't. cop didn't say put hands on steering wheel or anything like that.
>>
>>130955468
Exactly this. How anyone can think "Imma haf to reach for it" sounds anything like "I am not going to reach for it" is fucking beyond me. Pure liberal lies and delusion.
>>
>>130960021
This. It's not fucking hard. I'm getting real sick of this shit.
>>
>>130959518
it's disturbing because his whole defense was it's reasonable to be stared of a black man, therefor ok to shot and kill him.
>>
>>130960133

You are trying so hard to defend this idiot. You should stop, its not worth it.
>>
>>130938497
I felt bad for the cop. The way he kept cursing afterwards, like he knew he was going to have a bunch of paperwork and drama afterwards. Poor guy.
>>
>>130946166
You could tell he felt worse about it emotionally than the GF
>>
>>130960334

Even black people have an innate fear response to other black people. They've done brainwave studies on this. Blacks have been super predators since forever so the brain automatically warns every human being about them. Even dogs and probably other animals have this.
>>
>>130959863
was told to not reach for firearm, he replied he's not, continued to reach for ID, as requested.
>>
>>130960399
just pointing out what you said was incorrect.
>>
Phillandro castleburger got what he deserved. What fucking idiot has a gun sitting out in the open front part of the car? How about listening to the officer? They should be ashamed to be human.
>>
In Utah, when you take the class for a ccw, they teach you to tell the officer you're carrying and have a permit. They're supposed to appreciate being informed and let you off easy because the fact you have a permit means you're very unlikely to be a criminal. I hate niggers and spics but you bootlicking faggots defending this shitty cop can get fucked.
>>
>>130938497
Lol the bitch in the car barely seemed disturbed or affected but I'm supposed too? These things happen. Police officer was a pussy faggot and black dude shoulda just kept his hands on the wheel.
>>
>>130960133
>cop didn't say put hands on steering wheel or anything like that.

No he said "Stop Reaching". If the nigger had stopped reaching then he would probably be alive today.

TL/DR - Nigger problems.
>>
>>130945969
I'm white, cleaned cut, 35 yr old male. I got pulled over and did just that, handed my concealed license with my Drivers license. The cop goes "why did you give me this?" I told him I have a weapon in the car and wanted him to be aware. He said I should never do that again unless a cop asks you. He was clearly agitated from that point on and seemed to take it as a threat. You legally don't have to reveal you are carrying
>>
>>130960649
>philando-castile
No. He had already handed over his ID before even mentioning the gun. Watch the video again. at 1:03 he hands over the ID.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd7zW4aRlYE
>>
File: 1490676433052.jpg (72KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490676433052.jpg
72KB, 960x640px
>>130947309
In no way, shape, or form could you hear castile say "not", "going" or even gonna. He 100% says "I'ma have to pull it out."

Fake news is real.
>>
It's one less NIGGER, who cares?
>>
>>130947309
The unfortunate part is that he probably had the registration or something else in the same space as the weapon, he may have not meant it as a threat. He may have been saying I have to pull the gun out to get to the registration, but in firearm training, they tell you to never keep the gun in the same location as documents a cop would need. And if you are too stupid to heed that warning, tell the cop the gun is blocking your registration. He will have you get out and then he will move the gun to get the registration. If you don't want a cop going through your vehicle, put your weapon in a better location. Black guy got skurd and didn't think
>>
>>130961326
he knows, he's just being epic
>>
>>130961326
He asked for ID and insurance. I assumed he'd handed over only one initially.

The video is excellent fuel for gungrabbers. Neither the driver nor the cop should have had access to a weapon.
>>
File: 1490137944435.jpg (72KB, 1120x840px) Image search: [Google]
1490137944435.jpg
72KB, 1120x840px
>>130959050
Lol, she is not even griefing. Just trying to get the most likes on facebook.

Niggers are not human.
>>
>>130961362
>>130961362
Ya, hard to believe ALJEZEERA is biased.

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
American cops are mostly just retards hopped up on adrenaline, but given the stupidity of their nigger population which generates crime out of all proportion to their representation amongst the US population I can understand why US cops get twitchy when they stop someone who turns out to be a nigger.

I think the circumstances could have easily been prevented but they weren't because the cop was twitchy and the nigger was a nigger.
>>
>>130960795
That's the opposite of what cops have told me
>>
>>130938497
I don't feel bad for stupid. Stupid is supposed to be painful.
>don't reach
>stop reaching
>STOP
>DON'T
Bang. Bang. Bang.
He was told at least four times.
>>
>>130961061
Even though you're white you still basically did this >>130945969
>AYO HOL' UP I GOTTA 9 MILLIMETER RIGHT HERE NIGGA!
>>
one less nigger. nothing disturbing about that.
>>
>>130941695
That's not at all how it went, suspect clearly states

"IM SORRY AGENT I HAVE TO REACH IT :DDD"

And after repeated shouts not to do it he does it anyway. And he gets shot.

You utter retard
>>
>>130960649
Castile respond "im..im....im...I HAVE to pull it out." He probably didn't mean it threatening ly but the captions are wrong
>>
>>130961804
Did they tell you before or after telling you they were about to cum you dicksucking faggot?
>>
File: later tonight.jpg (74KB, 411x365px) Image search: [Google]
later tonight.jpg
74KB, 411x365px
so, are you guys going to have dindus rioting again this summer?

BLM Summer 2: Streetburning Jiggaboo

my popcorn is ready, time to descend into chaos for my amusement, America!
>>
File: 1473040412985.jpg (20KB, 512x495px) Image search: [Google]
1473040412985.jpg
20KB, 512x495px
>>130961702
ALL major news outlets have the same inaccurate transcription, not just this one.
>>
>>130938497
Stop posting this shit. Nobody cares.
>>
>>130962146
That because their jive translators are diversity hires.
>>
>>130962109
When it gets hot, yeah.
>>
>>130950149
>RIP Jamuquishilson
Im dead
>>
>>130940865
/thread
>>
>>130945612
>Sloan

Every time.
>>
>>130938497
Stop posting this shit. Nobody wants to hear your dumb leftwing bullshit. Nobody likes you.

Going to give you some Life ProTips here:
>dumb nigger = dead nigger, happens all the time
>be careful around police, scare them and you will die
>don't be a lefty retard and shitpost on 4chan
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.