[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why to remind of German crimes? Germans have money and nice and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: wedge.jpg (909KB, 2960x2880px) Image search: [Google]
wedge.jpg
909KB, 2960x2880px
Why to remind of German crimes? Germans have money and nice and rich country, i dont care about their fucking nazi era crimes. Roosia wants to steal from us nowadays - Russians are poorer than us which automatically creates risk that they want to steal from us.

If he tries to drive a wedge between us and our German sponsors, it will be his first and last visit in this country unless he is able to pay us 12 bln dollar / year of donations.

Besides this orange bitch is weirdly uncritical about Russians again. I bet there are some monuments in Warsaw that would honour victims of Russian genocides on the Polish nation. Looks like geopolitical ways of the USA and Poland are going away from each other, if our deadly enemies are perceived as potential allies to them. It means that USA is too weak to fight on many fronts, and it is time to find new protector and ally that would be interested in destruction of Russia and consuming it instead of making it stronger. I can think only about one such a country now.
>>
why is this retard even coming here? he should visit moscow instead or kiss jewrusalem wall again to make his son-in-law happy...
>>
>>130937894
>unless he is able to pay us 12 bln dollar / year of donations

Kek. Republicans had to destroy refunded obligatory medical insurance for murrican subhumans under the pro-poor slogans because if they didn't do it, they couldn't afford advanced military presence in Eurasia. They already pay more for the debt servicing than they pay for their army. How do you expect them pay anything to us? They can barely afford tiny 3 bln donations to the chosen people.
>>
>>130938767
>why is this retard even coming here?

"Buy our weapon, it is a great weapon, itstrueitstrue"
>>
>>130937894
>mention Germans
>no mention of Soviet crimes and communism or anything Russian related
>>
>>130941588
I wouldn't be especially surprised if this orange cunt said that Roosians "liberated" us from nazism, kek. In any case, he should give this speech inside of the bulletproof cage.
>>
>>130941808
The only good thing is that he didn't organize this speech in front of Warsaw Ghetto victims. In fact it is first US president visit here that completely avoids all Jewish Holocaust Industry sites and there won't be discussions about restitution of Jewish property at all. It is probably the only good thing about arrival of this weirdo and geopolitical flip-flopper.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.