[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The media made such a big deal about Steve Bannon reading 'The

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Camp of Saints.jpg (44KB, 286x475px) Image search: [Google]
Camp of Saints.jpg
44KB, 286x475px
Does this give you hope that Bannon will work with Trump to secure the existence of the white race?
>>
Didn't bannon get sacked or something? No one talks about him anymore.
>>
>>130938277
No, Bannon is still in. It was just the media being stupid.
>>
Reading it now, pretty amazing read even over 30 years later since it was written.
If anything it's Bannon showing Trump not to forget about the white race. We're still happily pacified and living in our heads.
>>
>>130938915
I don't know, have you heard Bannon talk about Immigration? He seems to truly despise the idea completely.

Vox made a video trying to make it seem like he's a devil about immigration but everything he said sounds completely sane:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYhnnN1eLxM
>>
How this book never got banned or something?
>>
>>130937338
the camp of the saints is up there with brave new world, 1984, and fahrenheit 451. its terrifying
>>
>>130939894
That's quite the statement. Is it more than just talking about the bad of immigration?
>>
>>130940149
Yes, it's a great parody of the modern left as well.
>>
>>130939069
I agree with his stance on immigration, unfortunately we identify ourselves as a civic nationalist society right now. We can thank the immigration acts in the 60s for opening up our borders to non-European/ Caucasian peoples from the mud pits of the world.
The media is doing what it only knows, demonize what goes against its narrative at any cost and angle. Vox is one of many to try and spew that out.
A wave is coming, not the first wave as described in the book, but now the second wave is washing ashore here in the United States and now people will wake up to see the destruction of immigration, checked or unchecked.
This book will gain more popularity, ever so slowly especially if the media wants to try and use it as a weapon to shame dissenters.
>>130939613
1st amendment :^)
>>130940149
it exposes groupthink and how the man who thinks he's smart is no more complacent and dumb as the next schmuck.
>>
File: nazis-raus.jpg (12KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
nazis-raus.jpg
12KB, 620x350px
OMG another supremascist crap-book?!? Another Bible for nazi normie scum?...
GTFO!!!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.