[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

isnt insurance by definition fraud? Theres litterally no reason

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 2014-06-27_085537.jpg (36KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
2014-06-27_085537.jpg
36KB, 640x400px
isnt insurance by definition fraud? Theres litterally no reason to have any form of it.
>>
Dumb fuck.
>>
>>130935498
Imagine you get into a car crash, you're miraculously fine, but your car is totaled. You need your car to go to work, you can't afford a new car, so now you can't make your payments for your rent and your life will completely collapse.

If you lived in a community, you might have had people from town "chip in," a little from here and a little from there to help you replace your car and essentially save your life from collapse.

That's sort of the essence of insurance. Everyone sort of just chips in so that if you ever got into an accident or something, it's there as a safety net.
>>
>>130936614
Well... I suppose that's the idea of it anyways.

I'm sure 99% of the insurance we pay is just pure profits for the insurance companies, and only a small fraction actually goes towards its intended purpose...

Yeah, this is the kind of stuff we could use the government for instead of having privatized insurance companies that want to make a profit.

*sigh*
>>
there are people who go their whole lives without accidents. The problem is that i wS once in a parked car and someone backed i to us, although there wasnt muchdamage i will look bad because of this duches fault. Im very safe behind tjhe wheel im just wondering how 5 grand a year is reasonable as im prob gonna spend less than that on a cheap car anyways. Why the fuck do i have to pay more koney than my car is egen worth. Nkt to mention the fees that litterally cost more than an accident. Whats the port of insurance if it dont cover much and just exists to rob me
>>
yeah but if its gov run than its nothing but a tax to pay for litterally everyones mistakes behind the wheel. id either argue for abolishing the mandate or even going as far as outlawing insurance. Trust me there would be even more greed and expense if the government does this. I believe that all forms of insurance unless provided by a literal church are probably just scams. Taxation is theft and wouldent solve the problem its just that there would be no competitiom so rackatering and money pocketing would be even worse
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.