[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you had any bad/good encounters with other races? Question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: croatiankids.jpg (210KB, 2048x1514px) Image search: [Google]
croatiankids.jpg
210KB, 2048x1514px
Have you had any bad/good encounters with other races? Question mostly goes for people living in homogenous countries/cities

>be me balkanigger, few months ago in Prague
>around 95% are locals (meaning white Czechs or other Europeans), the others were mostly asian tourists
>going with a small group and a tourist guide around city centre
>first black guy I see randomly flips us off yelling "fuck you" at the group while walking away like a thug with his two white, czech friends
>he was literally the only black guy I saw during the day and he behaved like that
>during night only black people are selling drugs by the streets and around clubs.. but they were mostly nice and fun
>making out with some Russian girl in the club, go to the bar to buy her a fucking drink because she asked me to
>bought the cheapest cocktail
>some cute random black girl walks by and takes a sip
>we started talking, she was from Portugal, waaay more beautiful than this Russian chick
>unfortunatelly she came and cockblocked me with this black angel
>going to my hotel room with her, so drunk at this point
>I saw a random black man by ATM and said that I dont want to buy any drugs
>he was a tourist as well, from UK
>told me that I was racist and that I souldnt judge people based on their skin
>I left, apologized and was laughing like an idiot
>fucked this 5/10 russian chick

So thats basically it, my first time encountering with blacks.
Should I jugde them based on this?

What about you guys?
>>
>cute random black girl
fuck off to >>>/lit/ with your fiction
>>
>>130933410
No. it's almost like if you kill subhuman invaders just for not being White, they don't come

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681

>be non-white subhuman (((from Canada)))
>go to Poland
>die

nonwhite tries to talk to you in your native land? spit in his face and break his teeth
>>
>>130933646
https://archive.is/rTn08
>>
>>130933617
what are you taking about you fucking virgin?
she was a good looking black girl..whats so fictional about that?
>>
File: 1409319975966.png (12KB, 240x293px) Image search: [Google]
1409319975966.png
12KB, 240x293px
>>130933410

REMINDER TO VISIT CROATIA THIS SUMMER
>>
>>130933646
Will I be replaced by a sandinigger or a gypsy, and beaten in Poland if I'm tanned/"dark" (black hair and eyes)?
Imagine a typical tanned mediterranean... and you got me
>>
i worked with abbos for government
they'd purposely take a shit without washing their hands before negotiations because they have to shake hands with whitey
they were lazy and demanding and very corrupt on the rez
lots of race baiting and manufactured outrage
treeniggers, man...
>>
>>130934115
>they'd purposely take a shit without washing their hands before negotiations because they have to shake hands with whitey
thats disgusting. fuck me man, is it true? be honest
>>
>>130934115
i should add that i worked with one that left the rez and took no advantages from government. he was a hard working shelf stocker in a retail store we worked at. was a good lad and a rarity
>>
>>130934203
no larping
actually happened
>>
>>130934056
Yes. Fuck off shitskin
>>
>>130933871
This, bring money
>>
>>130933410
Despite /pol/ shitting on them constantly, I have nothing but good things to say about all of the Asian friends that I've had in my life.

>Japanese American friend to play vidya with growing up
>Singaporean Chinese friends were both rich and nice as hell in college
>Sexy Vietnamese American Ivy League qt3.14 that kept hitting on me in grad school
>Always have a blast going out to drink with my Korean coworker

No complaints. 10/10 friends all the way through.
>>
>>130934378
Im probably more European than you, you east slavic mongoloid
>>
I go to a highschool that is like 90% upper middle class white, you know not shit pieces. School pop = about 1100 Then one day i throw a party the TWO nigs in my school show up I mean like poser ghetto nigs, they steal my big party speaker, my weed grinder, and my beats headphones. I told my friend "Niggas allowed, no niggers"
>>
>>130933646
btw you sound proud for these idiots killing a fucking med student that would actually save lives in the future

He was probably killed by some low iq, uneducated slavc filth like you, that will bring nothing good to their society. Only death, hate and destruction

how pathetic are you?
>>
>>130934938
Sets a precedent for foreigners to not come. Biological survival at all costs.
>>
File: Ebony Goddess.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Ebony Goddess.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
I go to a highschool that is like 90% upper middle class white, you know not shit pieces. School pop = about 1100 Then one day i throw a party the TWO nigs in my school show up I mean like poser ghetto nigs, they steal my big party speaker, my weed grinder, and my beats headphones. I told my friend "Niggas allowed, no niggers"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.