[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't do it anymore /pol/ I live in Memphis, TN and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 2000px-Flag_of_Tennessee.svg.png (65KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Tennessee.svg.png
65KB, 2000x1200px
I can't do it anymore /pol/

I live in Memphis, TN and my job has me driving through bad parts of the city often. A few minutes ago I made a stop that had me clutching my M&P until I got out of the neighborhood. I'm quitting and moving somewhere else in the state that's white. My parents still live in Memphis so I don't want to move too far away. Please recommend me a city to move to in TN that's white and I'll move there by Monday.
>>
>>130933081
Kodak
>>
>>130933191
Can confirm Kodak is pretty chill. I live in Fountain City area of Knoxville amd drive through there for work all the time.
>>
>>130933081
>i'll move there by Monday

Wow that'd be a pretty quick move anon. I'm guessing you aren't in an apartment now or you'd have to break your lease.
>>
>>130933542

My adrenaline is flowing right now obviously I'm exaggerating. My lease ends in 2 months but I genuinely will be moving out of this shit hole ASAP.
>>
>>130933664
So you'll be paying those two months of rent I'm guessing? Man, I wish you luck in your endeavors. You must really fucking hate it there.
>>
>>130933757

It's worth it to me at this time. I can't tell if you're trying to get a rise out of me or not but if you lived her long enough you'd lose your mind as well.
>>
Looks like I'm headed towards the Knoxville area. Thanks anons
>>
File: lawnmower-man.jpg (48KB, 430x510px) Image search: [Google]
lawnmower-man.jpg
48KB, 430x510px
I feel the same way about Portland, OR everyday. The scenery and food is nice but I also have high level crazy liberals, the ever growing hoard of meth addicted hobo street urchins, and the worst city government I've seen outside of Gary, IN. It's also getting dark a lot earlier than it used to if you catch my drift. (more nigs) On top of all that the rent is too damn high. I've been thinking of heading east to Bend, OR for awhile but I need to find work there first.
>>
>>130934568

get 6 months worth of living expenses and just go and you'll be fine. That's what I'm doing. Life's too short.
>>
File: 1497948689734.png (108KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497948689734.png
108KB, 600x600px
I also live in Memphis right now. Started uber/Lyft for fun recently. Can you share with me which areas you think are dangerous?
>>
>>130935171

I do trade work and quick appraisals/quotes for the company I work for. I'm constantly in the mound and North memphis doing work contracted by the city. I doubt you'll be in these areas for long doing uber work.
>>
>>130933081
Franklin is really nice. Almost no crime there. It's probably a 2 hour drive though.
>>
File: photo.jpg (528KB, 1296x968px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
528KB, 1296x968px
>>130933081
What broke you anon?

I live in downtown Memphis and find myself going through the same internal debate each summer about moving innawoods.
My parent's moved to the country (Pickwick Lake area) when I was 8, went to a 99.9% white private school, had an idyllic play outdoors childhood, and moved back to the city for college. Now I find myself yearning for country living once more now that Amazon and fast internet can be had anywhere. I just fear I'll just stay inside and shitpost vs 'big city life'
I'd suggest getting in your vehicle and checking out the small towns along the TN River if you don't care about jobs and shit. Lots of cheap waterfront land.
>>
>>130933081
Do it anon. Don't stick around. I narrowly avoided being robbed and murdered in ATL in my teens working in the city. If I hadn't called in the day I did I would have been killed in the house I was working in but instead it was someone else. Not worth it.
>>
>>130936059

A nig in North Memphis waving a gun in my face for waking him up when I was scheduled to give him a quote for a repair in his house. I've lived here most of my life, went to Houston High School in Germantown, even played basketball on all black teams growing up. I'd rather starve innawoods than live here anymore. Fuck man. Just imagining what would happen to me if I had to shoot a monkey nigger out of self defense is so wild to think about. Brb I'm Zimmerman and have to hide from the entire black population in the US because some monkey tried to shoot me but I killed him first.
>>
>>130933081
DONT BE QUICK TO JUMP THE NIGGER PROBLEM IS EXPANDING TO RULE AREAS TOO ANON
>>
>>130936059
I find "city life" makes me stay inside but being in rural areas I spend way more time outdoors
>>
>>130933081
If someone ever attacks you, and die in self defense, it's their own fault for dying.
>>
>>130933081
Jackson is alright though it's going the way of Memphis here slowly. Hour to Memphis two to Nashville and all the surrounding towns are white. Nigs don't nog here as the cops enforce zero tolerance. The one ghetto area is sandwiched between two police outposts that are staffed 24/7.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.